他的家人 朋友 也不了解他
His family and friends couldn’t understand it…
他们无法说服他
and they couldn’t talk him out of it.
他申请了三次
He had to apply three times,
承受折磨
and he put up with a ton of shit.
当他以辞职要胁 他们屈服了
But when he threatened to resign, they gave it to him.
班上的后生仔 比他年轻一半
The next youngest guy in his class was half his age.
他们必定认为这老人家
They must have thought he was some far-out old man…
无法完成课程
humping it over that course.
我16岁入读 几乎要了我的命
I did it when I was 1 6. It damn near wasted me.
他真有种
A tough motherfucker.
完成了课程
He finished it.
他不能晋升将军
He could have gone for general…
但选择了自己道路
but he went for himself instead.
亲爱的伊娃:今天很特别
Dear Eva…Today was really a new one.
差点被老虎生吞
Almost got eaten alive by a fuckin’ tiger.
真的难以想像
Really un-fucking believable, you know?
我们要带伟利上尉 逆流而上
We’re taking this guy, Captain Willard, up the river…
但他不肯讲出目的地
but he hasn’t told us yet where we’re taking him.
或许你现在已知道
Thought you might have heard by now from Elwood.
1967年10月
October 1 667.
在康通县一次特别任务
On special assignment kontoom Province, II Corps.
古华特与本地军一起执行
kurtz staged Operation Archangel with combined local forces.
取得重大胜利
Rated a major success.
他没有请示上级
He received no official clearance.
只是想到要做 便做了
He just thought it up and did it.
有勇气
What balls.
他们本打算惩罚他
They were gonna nail his ass to the floorboards for that one.
但事件被新闻界揭露
But after the press got ahold of it…
反而晋升他为上校
they promoted him to full colonel instead.

Oh, man,
越南充满谎言和怪诞
the bullshit piled up so fast in Vietnam.
要抽离很不容易
You needed wings to stay above it.
在丛林中 这很不寻常
This sure enough is a bizarre sight in the middle of this shit.
在等我们?
Expecting us this time?
鬼才知道
Damned if I know.
天呀!
Jesus–
-它缩回卡车里了 -什么?
-It goes back up into the truck. -What?
我们必须让它们立起来
We gotta get all that stuff up.
贺符 你来过这里吗 大厨?
Hau Phat. You ever been up here before, Chef?
我打赌这可以买♥♥毒品
I bet you we can score up here.
看看那些单车 兰斯
Check out the bikes, Lance.
雅马哈 铃木
Yamaha, Suzuki. Yeah!
-真不错 -对 棒极了
-That’s a good one. -Yeah, Sukiyaki.
没错 真不赖
Yeah, man. This is something.
-求你 -一定是他
-Please! -This must be the guy.
在那里
Right over there.
军士
Sergeant.
3桶柴油
Three drums of diesel fuel, PBR fiIve–
快点 走开 我们没时间了
Come on, man! Move!We don’t have time.
只有1小时 你要什么?
One hour. That’s all. What do you want?
-能给我点巴拿马红色大♥麻♥吗? -没问题
-Can I get some Panama Red? -Yeah, I’ll get you Panama Red.
-军士? -目的地?
-Sergeant? -Destination?
我没有目的地
I don’t have no destination.
没有目的地 不可买♥♥东西
I can’t do a goddamn thing without a destination.
-军士? -有目的地吗?
-Sarge? Sarge? -I need a destination!
我要目的地 否则办不到
I can’t do a thing about it with a destination.
军士 他们跟我一起的 目的地保密
These guys are with me. Destination’s classifiIed.
我有情报部门的优先文件
I carry priority papers from Com-Sec Intelligence.
好的 长官 听着 今晚有大行动
Okay, right, sir. Hey, listen, it’s a real big night.
-8块 -嘿
-Eight bucks for that -Hey!
好吧 妈的
All right. Damn.
-给他些燃料 -没问题
-Just give him some fuel. -You got it.
-狗开始叫了 -听着 上尉
-Dog starts barking. -Hey, listen, Captain.
今晚实在抱歉
I’m really sorry about tonight.
这儿确实一团糟
It’s really bad around here.
拿这给配给处的人支领
Just take this over to the man at the supply desk and you got it.
你们要表演票吗? 记者席的?
Would you guys like some seats–some press box seats for the show?
要吗? 表演就在那边
The show out here.
-是兔女郎 -花♥花♥公♥子♥兔女郎?
-Bunnies, bunnies. -Playboy bunnies?
没错 去吗?
You got it. You gonna be here?
听着 上尉 公家出钱
Hey, listen, Captain, on the house.
算是赔罪
No hard feelings, huh?
你们好吗?
How ya doin’out there?
我说你们好吗?
I said, how ya doin’out there?
我们都想向你们问好
Wanna say hello to you from all of us up here…
在 强力攻击 行动中
to all of you out there who work…
真♥他♥妈♥卖♥♥命的人
so goddamn hard in Operation Brute Force!
嗨 所有的伞兵!
Hello, all you paratroopers out there!
海军陆战队! 还有水手们!
And the marines! And the sailors!
我们以你们为荣
We wanna let you know that we’re proud of you!
我们知道你们确实辛苦
We know how tough and how hard it’s been.
为此 我们送上娱乐节目
To prove it we’re gonna give you entertainment
我们知道你们会喜欢的
you’re gonna like.
八月小姐贝珊迪
Miss August, Miss Sandra Beatty.
五月小姐泰达莉!
Miss May, Miss Terri Teray! Yeah!
还有年度花♥花♥公♥子♥玩伴
And the playmate of the year,
科嘉丽小姐!
Miss Carrie Foster! Yeah!
-嗨! -怎么了?
-Come on! -What’s the matter?
来擦我的枪!
Grease my gun!
我准备好狂欢了 宝贝!
I’m ready to powwow, baby!
你很可爱 我喜欢
You’re cute. I like you.
我在这 宝贝!
I’m here, baby! I’m here!
耶!
Yeah!
-你这臭婊♥子♥ -脱啊!
-You fucking bitch! -Take it off!
快脱!
Take it off!
女郎 要我们上来吗?
Hey, lover! You want us to come over!
-最好啦! -签我的插画!
-I sure do! -Sign my centerfold!
签我的插画!
Sign my centerfold!
快点 宝贝! 过来
Come on, baby!
让开! 快!
Start her up. Hey!
快点
Get out of my way!
求你签 好吗?
Will you sign these? Come on!
女孩们 走了!
Let’s go!
快点! 赶紧!
Let’s go!Hurry!
再见
So long!
越共没有劳军晚会
Charlie didn’t get much USO.
他们要么死守阵地 要么飞速移♥动♥
He was dug in too deep or moving too fast.
他们所想的休假享受
His idea of great R and R
就是冷饭和一点鼠肉
was cold rice and a little rat meat.
他们只有两条路:
He had only two ways home–
战死或胜利
death or victory.
难怪库尔兹激怒上级
No wonder kurtz put a weed up Command’s ass.
战争由无能的四星小丑们指挥
The war was being run by a bunch of four-star clowns…
我们注定战败
who were gonna end up giving the whole circus away.
这次机会真难得
Hey, you know, man, that was far-fucking-out.
自她当上十二月小姐
I collected every picture of her
我便收集她的每张照片
since she was Miss December, Chief.
克林 看! 这有她!
Hey, Clean, look at that. She was here, man.
我还给这骚货写过信
I even wrote to the cunt.
但没有回音
She didn’t write me back.
很多人也爱上了这些骚货
You can really get hung up on these broads, man…
就像那只 三角洲 的猫
just like that cat in the delta.
-你最好相信 -什么猫?
-Yeah, you better believe it. -What cat?
一个军士
The one that went up for murder.
被控谋杀
He was an army sergeant.
记得吗? 他沉迷于 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Remember? This cat, man–He really dug his Playboy, man.
-我是说 像这个人
-I mean like this guy
每有新书到达
When the thing arrived,
必定早在那等着
he was there to meet it, man.
瞧这漂亮的乳♥房♥♥!
Look at these beautiful fuckin’ jugs, man!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!