-她引爆了 -他妈的野蛮人
-She blew the shit -Fucking savages.
找架救伤直升机
Get a medevac.
天哪 她是个笨蛋 我要打死她
Holy Christ, she’s a SAP.I’m gonna get that dinkbitch.
去那边 钟尼 射准点
Get over there, Johnny. Roll that right skid right up her ass.
我们必须炸掉些树
We gotta get some air in these trees.
真烦和下面的敌人纠缠
It’s goddamn eat-up with enemy down here.
直升机着火 多处被击中
I’m taking fire. I’m taking hits all over.
3点钟方向! 3点钟方向
Three o’clock! I’m drawing heavy fiIre!
我身陷火中 大火
I’m hit! Mayday! Mayday!
我被击中了! 救命! 尾部旋翼松脱 还能控制
I’m goin’in.My tail rotor’s out. I got control.
-觉得怎样? -惊心动魄
-What do you think? -Wow! This is really exciting, man.
不 我是说浪!
No! No! The waves!
-浪头! -噢 是的
-The waves! -Oh, right.
看 涌向两个方向
Look at that. Breaks both ways.

Watch.
瞧! 近2米高的大浪
Watch.Look! Good six-foot swells!
过来 兰斯
Come here, Lance.
小心!
Incoming!
这个着陆点仍很危险
This LZ is still pretty hot, sir.
去别处冲浪吧
Maybe you ought to surf somewhere else.
你懂冲浪吗? 少校?
What do you know about surfiIng, Major?
你从他妈的新泽西来
You’re from goddamn New Jersey.
过来!
Come here! Come here!
-换衣服 -现在吗 长官?
-Change! -You mean right now, sir?
我要试试浪头 换衣服
I wanna see how rideable that stuff is. Go change.
这里仍很危险
It’s still pretty hairy out there.
-你想冲浪吗 大兵? -想 长官
-Do you wanna surf, soldier? -Yes, sir.
很好 不冲浪 便打仗
That’s good, son, ’cause you either surf or fiIght.
明白了?
That clear?
走吧
Get going.
我来掩护他们 替兰斯拿块冲浪板
I’ll cover for ’em.And bring a board for Lance.
船不到 什么也没有
We can’t do shit until the boat gets here.
兰斯 我打赌你一定迫不及待
Lance, I’ll bet you can’t wait to get out there.
-什么? -看见浪涌向两边了吗?
-What? -See how they break both ways?
在同一时间可一人向左 一人向右
One guy can break right, one left, simultaneous.
你认为如何?
What do you think?
我们还是等涨潮吧
We ought to wait for the tide to come up.
-兰斯 过来 看! -小心!
-Come here. Look. -Incoming!
6小时后才涨潮!
The tide doesn’t come in for six hours!
你想在这等6小时?
You wanna wait here for six hours?
酋长!
Yo! Chief! Chief!
好了 各位 别躲了
Okay, fellas, quit hiding.
来吧! 去冲浪
Come on! Let’s go!
该死!
Goddamn it!
你不认为休假来冲浪有点冒险吗!
Don’t you think it’s a little risky for R and R?
上尉 我说在这片海滩冲浪安全
If I say it’s safe to surf this beach,
它就安全!
it’s safe to surf this beach!
我不怕在这冲浪
I’m not afraid to surf this place!
我要在这鬼地方冲浪
I’ll surf this fuckin’ place.
给我通话器 大兵
Give me that R-T, soldier.
鸽子4号♥ 这是公爵6号♥ 妈的!
Dove Four, this is Big Duke Six. Goddamn it!
我要你们沿林木线轰炸!
I want that tree line bombed!
公爵6号♥ 收到 鸽子1至3号♥ 准备
Big Duke Six, roger. Dove One-Three, stand by.
炸他们个片甲不留!
Blow them into the Stone Age, son!
-尽快! 完毕 -不 回去!
-Out! -No, back, no!
好了 让我处理吧
Let me take care of this.
把它拿开!
Get that out of here!
-对不起 -过来 好的
-I’m sorry. -Come here now. All right.
退后 不 太太 抱歉!
No, ma’am. Sorry!
吉米!
Jimmy!
飞鹰1 2号♥ 鸽子1至3号♥
Hawk One-Two, Dove One-Three.
他们要用凝固汽油弹沿林木线轰炸
They need some napalm in the tree line.
能办到吗?
Can you put it down there?
好的 1至3号♥ 我们准备投弹
Right, One-Three. We’re fixin’ to fuck with ’em.
目标?
What’s the target?
遏止林木线附近的迫击炮火
We’re trying to suppress some mortar fire off the tree line down there.
收到 我们来了
Roger. Here we come.
好的 全力进攻
Good. Give it all you got.Bring in all your ships.
用我的直升机 送他去医院
Put him in my chopper. Get him back to the hospital.
-不 不 你要和他一道 -快! 走吧!
-No, no, no, you got to go with him. -Come on! Go!
走吧! 告诉我的人 我要我的冲浪板!
Get it outta here!Tell my guys I want my board!
公爵6号♥ 战机已上路
Big Duke Six, this is Dove One-Three.The jets are inbound now.
你还有30秒
You got about 30 seconds to bomb station.
撤回所有人 并做好掩护
Get your people backand heads down.
轰炸会很猛烈
This is gonna be a big one.
别担心
Don’t worry.
这地方很快会清理好 别担心
We’ll have this place cleaned up in a jiffy, son. Don’t you worry.
给我短裤
Give me those shorts.
这是空中骑兵的 我们送给你当礼物
These are from the Air-Cav, a present from me and the boys.
我想看你穿上它冲浪 行吗?
I want to see you do your stuff in ’em out there.
你闻到了吗?
You smell that?
-你闻到了吗? -什么?
-Do you smell that? -What?
凝固汽油弹
Napalm, son.
气味独一无二
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
快点 前进!
Come on. Move it! Move it! Move it!
我喜欢凝固汽油弹 在清晨的味道
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
有一次 我们连续12小时炸一座山头
You know, one time we had a hill bombed for 1 2 hours.
炸完后 我爬上山
When it was all over, I walked up.
一具越共的腐臭尸体 也没发现
We didn’t fiInd one of them, not one stinking dink body.
但那汽油味
But the smell–You know, that gasoline smell.
整座山都飘散着
The whole hill smelled like…
胜利的气味
victory.
这仗终有一天会结束
Someday this war’s gonna end.
兰斯 有风!
Lance! The wind!
-有风! -什么?
-The wind! -What?
它在吹向岸边!
It’s blowin’ onshore!
吹向这里来
It’s gonna blow this place out.
-会破坏浪 -不爽!
-It’s gonna ruin it! -Not cool!
-它要吹散浪头! -是该死的凝固汽油弹
-It’s gonna blow out! -It’s the goddamn napalm!
-就是它引起的 -我知道
-That’s what’s doin’ it! -I know.
真对不起 上校 恐怕你说得对
I’m really sorry, Colonel. I’m afraid that does it.
他名气大
The kid’s got a reputation.
别指望他在泥水里冲浪
You can’t expect him to surf those sloppy waves.
-我懂 -我是个艺术家 基尔戈
-I understand. -I’m an artist, Bill.
不能在泥水里冲浪
I couldn’t surf that stuff.
瞧 兰斯 我道歉 但不是我的错
I apologize. It’s not my fault.
海浪被凝固汽油弹吹散
The waves are gettin’ blown out by the napalm.
别怪我
Don’t get me wrong–
爆♥炸♥的气浪引起了漩涡
It was the bombs causing a vortex with the wind.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
如果你能再等20分钟
But if you could hang around 20 minutes–
-下次吧 基尔戈 -就20分钟
-Some other time, Bill. -Just 20 minutes!
-我是个艺术家 -别停!
-I’m an artist. -keep walking.
好吧 试试
Okay, give it a try, guys.
一人向左 一人向右
One goes left and one goes right.
看 兰斯
Look, Lance.
-你想冲浪吗? -是的!
-You through surfiIng? -Yeah!
-想对上校说再见吗? -不
-Wanna say good-bye to the colonel? -No.
-你肯定? -肯定!
-You sure? -Yeah!
-快他妈离开 -只是该死的凝固汽油弹!
-Get the fuck outta here. -It’s the napalm.
就等20分钟!
Just wait 20 minutes!
妈的! 操!
Damn! Fuck!
他们一直在找你
They’ve been lookin’ for ya.
-别丢下我 -你到底要去哪?
-Don’t leave without me! -Where the fuck you goin’?
小心!
Here!
那是上校的冲浪板!
That’s the colonel’s surfboard!
离远点 它是我的
Incoming!Hey, get the fuck off me! It’s mine!
-兰斯 -大厨 点一只
-Lance. -Chef, light up, man.
来吧 松弛一下
Come on. Let’s get high.
-抽烟吗? -来吧 点一支
-Wanna smoke? -Let’s do it, man. Light up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!