美国平民 没事了
Hi. American.American civilian. It’s all right.
你有我梦寐以求的香烟
And you got the cigarettes. And that’s what I’ve been dreaming about.
大厨
Chelf.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你又是谁?
Who are you?
我是个摄影记者
I’m a photojournalist.
我自6♥4♥年起 就负责报道这场战争
I’ve covered the war since ‘6♥4♥.
去过老挝 柬埔寨和越南
I’ve been in Laos, Cambodia and ‘Nam.
老实说 这船一团糟
Hoo-wee, baby. I’ll tell you one thing. This boat is a mess, man.
这些是什么人?
Who are all these people?
他们认为你是来
Yeah, well, they think you’ve come to–
带他走的 希望不是这样
to take him away.And I hope that isn’t true.
带谁走?
Take who away?
他呀 库上校!
Him! Col. kurtz.
你能看见的 都是他的子民
These are all his children, man, as far as you can see.
这里的人全是他的子民
Hell, man, out here we’re all his children.
我们能跟库上校谈谈吗?
Could we talk to Col. kurtz?
你不是跟上校谈
Hey, mac. You don’t talk to the colonel.
而是听他说
Well, you listen to him.
他启发我们
The man’s enlarged my mind.
在传统意义上 他是个诗人战土
He’s a poet warrior in the classic sense.
就是说 有时他 你向他问好
I mean, sometimes he’ll–Well, you say hello to him, right?
他会走过你身旁 却对你视若无睹
He’ll just walk by you and he won’t even notice you.
突然又会抓住你
Then suddenly he’ll grab you
带到一个角落 说
and he’ll throw you in a corner and he’ll say…
你知不知道生命中充满假如?
”Do you know that ‘if’ is the middle word in ‘life’?
假如所有的人都失去理智并指责你
If you can keep your head
而你仍保持清醒
when all about you are losing theirs and blaming you.
假如所有的人都怀疑你 而你仍能相信自己
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you.”
我不能 我是小人物 他是个伟人
I’m a little man. I’m a little man. He’s a great man.
我愿有一对锯齿状的爪
”I should have been a pair of ragged claws…
好划破沉默的海底
scuttling across floors of silent seas.”
-我是说 -留在船上
-I mean– -Stay with the boat.
别丢下我 好吗?
Don’t go any–Don’t go without me, okay?
我要拍照
I wanna get a picture.
他有时很可怕 有时很普通
He can be terrible and he can be mean…
他可能是对的
and he can be right.
他在战斗
He’s fiIghting the war.
他是个伟人
He’s a great man.
我是说
I mean–
我希望能用语言来形容
I wish I had words, you know. I wish I had words.
我可以告诉你 前几天他想杀我
I could tell you something like, the other day he wanted to kill me.
诸如此类
Something like that.
他为什么想杀你?
Why’d he want to kill you?
因为我拍了他的照片
Because I took his picture.
他说 你要是再拍我
He said, ”If you take my picture again…
我就宰了你
I’m gonna kill you.”
他是认真的
And he meant it.
所以你得保持冷静 懂吗?
See, just lay cool. Lay cool.Lay back. Dig it.
他又友善了 确实如此
He gets friendly again. He really does.
但你无法猜度上校
But you don’t–you don’t–you don’t judge the colonel.
你不能用正常人的尺度猜度他
You don’t judge the colonel like an ordinary man.
好了 看着 这些是美国人! 美国人
Okay, watch it now. These are Americans. Americans!
好好感受这个地方
You can feel the vibe of this place.
让我给你拍照
Let me take your picture.
你能停 ? 嗨! 嗨!
Hey, could you hold–Hey, hello. Hello.
你能停一下吗?
Could you hold up a minute?
科比
Colby.
那些头
The heads.
你在看那些头
You’re looking at the heads.
有时他做过了火
I, uh–Sometimes he goes too far.
会第一个站出来承认
He’s the fiIrst one to admit it.
-他疯了 -不对!
-He’s gone crazy. -Wrong, wrong!
如果你早到两天
If you could have heard the man just two days ago–
听了他的讲话
if you could have heard him then, God–
-你还会说他疯了? -绝对是
-You were gonna call him crazy? -Fuckin’ A!
我只想跟他谈谈
I just wanna talk to him.
嗯 他已经走了
Well, man, he’s gone away.
他和部下一起
He’s gone away.
消失在了丛林中
He disappeared out in the jungle with his people.
我会等他
I’ll wait for him.
他和部下在一起 感觉自在
He feels comfortable with his people.
跟他们在一起 他忘了自己
He forgets himself with his people.
他忘了自己
He forgets himself.
上尉?
Captain?
也许我们该回船上等
Maybe we should wait back at the boat.
-我认为你 -好的 大厨
-I think you should– -Okay, Chef.
我们要回船上一会
We’ll go back to the boat for a while.
好的 陪着兰斯
Yeah, stay with Lance.
这上校是个疯子
This colonel guy, he’s wacko, man.
比疯掉还糟 他是恶魔
He’s worse than crazy. He’s evil!
这就是他因之自命不凡的
I mean, that’s what the man’s got set up here, man!
该死的异教偶像崇拜! 看看四周
It’s fuckin’ pagan idolatry. Look around you!
-妈的 他是个疯子 -那你会帮我吗?
-Shit, he’s loco. -Then you’ll help me?
帮忙? 当然 为了从这摊烂事中脱身
Fuckin’ A, I’ll help you.
我会做任何事
I’ll do anything to get out of this joint.
好样的
Good boy.
我们可以把他们都炸上天
We could blow all them assholes away.
他们离得这么远 甚至不会觉察
They’re so fuckin’ spaced out, they wouldn’t even know it.
我不怕他们那些
I ain’t afraid of
头骨 祭坛之类的恶心东西
fuckin’ skulls and altars and shit.
我一直认为 要是死在邪恶的地方
I used to think if I died in an evil place…
灵魂就无法入天堂
then my soul wouldn’t be able to make it to Heaven.
但现在 操
But now, fuck–
我不管它去哪 只要别在这
I mean, I don’t care where it goes, as long as it ain’t here.
你想怎么办? 我要杀了那混♥蛋♥
So what do you wanna do? I’ll kill the fuck.
滚开
Get out of here.
我要你等在这 大厨
I’m gonna need you to wait here, Chef.
我会和兰斯去四周转转
I’ll go up with Lance and scrounge around,
查查这地方
check the place out.
看能否找到上校 行吗?
See if I can fiInd the colonel, okay?
你要我做什么?
Well, what do you want me to do?
守着无线电
Here. You take the radio…
若到22时我仍没回来
and if I don’t get back by 2200 hours…
你就要求空袭
you call in the air strike.
空袭?
”Air strike?”
密♥码♥是 全能
The code is ”Almighty”…
坐标: 0-9-2-6-4-7-1-2
coordinates zero-niner-two-six-four-seven-one-two.
都在这里
It’s all in there.
0-9-2-6-4-7-1-2
Zero-niner-two-six-four-seven-one-two.
我所见的都告诉我: 库尔兹已经疯了
Everything I saw told me that kurtz had gone insane.
这里尸骸遍地
The place was full of bodies–
北越人 越共 柬埔寨人
North Vietnamese, Vietcong, Cambodians.
若我还能活着 那是因为他不想我死
If I was still alive, it was because he wanted me that way.
死亡的气息渐渐逼近
It smelled like slow death in there–
疟疾 噩梦
malaria…and nightmares.
这是河的尽头
This was the end of the river, all right.
你从哪来 威尔德?
Where are you from, Willard?
俄亥俄 长官
I’m from Ohio, sir.
你在那出生的?
Were you born there?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
哪个地区?
Whereabouts?
托莱多 长官
Toledo, sir.
离河有多远?
How far are you from the river?
俄亥俄河吗 长官?
The Ohio River, sir?
2百多公里
About 200 miles.
我小时候到过那河一次
I went down that river once when I was a kid.
河上有个地方 我想不起来了
There’s a place in the river–I can’t remember–
曾有个栀子园
Must’ve been a gardenia plantation
或是花♥园♥
or a flower plantation at one time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!