美国人 6个?
Americans, six?
嗯 可能有误
Yes. Well, there were perhaps mistakes.
荣幸介绍威尔德上尉
May I present Captain Willard.
伞兵团的
He is of a paratroop regiment.
-萨嫮勒夫人 -上尉
-Madame Sarrault. -Captain.
抱歉 上尉 只是个有关
Oh, I’m sorry, Captain. It was just a little story…
战争期间 巴黎和挨饿的人的小故事
about Paris and people starving during the war.
他们围坐在桌旁
They are all around the table,
片刻沉默后 一个人说
and there was a silence and somebody say…
有天使经过
An angel is passing by.”
于是另一个人说 我们吃了她
So somebody said, ”Let’s eat it.”
你们大概要留多久?
How long can you possibly stay here?
永远
We stay forever.
不 我是说
No, no. I mean…
你们为什么不回法国的家?
why don’t you go back home to France?
回家?
Back home?
这就是我们的家 上尉
I mean, this is our home, Captain.
-迟早 你们会 -不会
-Sooner or later, you’re– -No.
你不懂我们的心理
You don’t understand our mentality–
法国♥军♥官的心理
the French offiIcer mentality!
首先 我们输了二战
At fiIrst, we lose in Second World War.
我不是说你们美国胜了 但法国输了
I don’t say that you Americans win, but we lose.
噢 爸爸
Oh, Papa–
在奠边府 我们败了 在阿尔及利压 我们败了
In Dien Bien Phu, we lose. In Algeria, we lose.
在印度支那 我们败了!
In Indochina, we lose!
但在这里 我们没败!
But here we don’t lose!
我们坚守着这片土地
This piece of earth, we keep it.
永远不会失去它 永远!
We will never lose it. Never!
你们美国人
You Americans.
在1945年
In 1 945, yeah…
对日作战后
after the Japanese war,
你们的总统罗斯福
your President Roosevelt
不想让法国人留在印度支那
didn’t want the French people to stay in Indochina.
所以你们美国人 安插♥进♥越盟(追随胡志明)
So…you Americans implant the Vietminh.
-他什么意思? -这是真的
-What’s he mean? -Yeah, that’s true.
越共由美国人创建
The Vietcong were invented by the Americans.
美国人?
The Americans?
现在 你们取代了法国
And now you take the French place…
于是 越盟打你们
and the Vietminh fiIght you.
你们能怎样?
And what can you do?
束手无策
Nothing.
完全束手无策
Absolutely nothing.
越南人很聪明
The Vietnamese are very intelligent.
你从不知道他们的想法
You never know what they think.
他们找苏联人帮忙
The Russian ones who help them,
说来给我们钱
Come and give us their money.
我们都是共♥产♥党 找中国人说
We are all Communists. Chinese,
给我们武器 我们都是兄弟
give us guns. We are all brothers.”
他们讨厌中国人!
They hate the Chinese!
比起苏联人和中国人
Maybe they hate the American
他们也许还不那么讨厌美国人
less than the Russian and the Chinese.
就是说 如果明天越南人成了共♥产♥党
I mean, if tomorrow the Vietnamese are Communists…
他们也会是 越南 共♥产♥党
they will be Vietnamese Communists.
这点 你们美国人永远不会明白
And this is something that you never understood, you American.
我不知道 或许将来
I don’t know.
我们会与越盟和解
Maybe in the future we can make something with the Vietminh.
你不明白吗?
Don’t you understand?
越共说 走开 走开
The VC say, ”Go away. Go away.”
所有白人 都无法呆在印度支那
That’s fiInish for all the white people in Indochina.
法国人和美国人并无分别
If you’re French, American, that’s all the same.
走吧 他们想忘掉你们
”Go.” They want to forget you.
瞧 上尉
Look, Captain.
这是事实
Look,this is the truth.
一只鸡蛋
An egg.
蛋白流走
The white left…
可蛋黄仍在
but the yellow stays!
我在西贡时 跟一个美国政客谈过
When I was in Saigon, I spoke to an American politician.
他解释得很好 他说:
He explained it very well. He said, ”Look.
瞧 昨天是朝鲜 今天是越南
Yesterday, it was korea. Today, Vietnam.
明天是泰国 菲律宾
Tomorrow, Thailand, the Philippines…
之后 可能是欧洲
then maybe Europe.”
为什么不会是欧洲?
Come on. Why not Europe?
看看捷克斯洛伐克 最近发生的
Look what happened in Czechoslovakia recently.
甚至在二战前
Even before Second World War
美国人就知道了 要发生什么事
Americans knew exactly what was going on.
他们不想那混♥蛋♥接管
They don’t want that shit to take over! LeFevre!
你们白人都是混♥蛋♥
All you white people are shit.
他们在为自♥由♥抗争
They are fiIghting–fiIghting for freedom.
自♥由♥? 胡扯
Freedom? Bullshit.
法国人胡话 美国人胡话
French bullshit. American bullshit.
奠边府的陷阱
Dien Bien Phu, that serious.
所有士兵 都知道他们已经完了
All soldiers know they are already dead.
你知道奠边府战役吗?
You know anything about Dien Bien Phu?
-我知道 -不 你不知道
-Yeah, I know. -No, you don’t.
不真的知道
Not really.
奠边府是个错误 一个军事错误
Dien Bien Phu was an error.A military mistake.
错误? 是个故意的错误!
A mistake? A voluntary mistake!
故意的!
Voluntary!
所有士兵都知道
All the soldiers knew.
我们知道自己会死
We knew we would be dead.
那些将军和上校以为
The generals and the colonels believe it’s impossible for the Viets…
越南人不可能运大炮上山
to get the cannon up there in the mountains.
但他们办到了
But they do.
然后等着下雨
Then they wait for the rain to come.
雨下起来后 没有飞机能到那
When it comes, no airplane can fly there.
我们的伞兵 从90米高往下跳下
And our paratroopers jump at 90 meters.
90米 70米
I mean, you know, 90 meters–70 meters.
真是发疯
I mean, that’s crazy.
没哪支军队会那样干
No army in the world can do that.
他们只想跟朋友们死在一起
And they only do that to be dead with their friends.
法国♥军♥队被牺牲了
The French Army was sacrifiIced.
被安安稳稳在家的政客们牺牲了
SacrifiIced by the politicians safe at home.
他们把军队推入了
They put the army in an impossible situation
不可能取胜的境地
where they couldn’t win.
学生们在巴黎游♥行♥示♥威♥
The students are marching in Paris protesting, demonstrating.
从背后捅了士兵们一刀
They stab the soldiers in their back.
士兵要拉响手雷
The soldier would open the grenade,
它却不会爆♥炸♥
it wouldn’t work.
一张字条掉了出来
A piece of paper would fall–
法国妇女联盟 我们支持越南
”Union of French Women.” ”We are for the Viets.”
叛徒! 国内的共♥产♥党叛徒
Traitors! Communist traitors at home.
这就是奠边府
Dien Bien Phu, okay.
法国人是混♥蛋♥
The French is shit, huh?
没人关心 没人想要
No one care. No one want–
你们美国人为何
Why don’t you Americans learn from us,
不从我们的错误中学乖?
from our mistakes?
依你们的军队 你们的实力
Mon Dieux, with your army, your strength your power,
只要你们想就能赢!
you could win if you want to!
你们能赢
You can win.
我肯定我们能在这有所作为
You know, I’m sure we can make something here.
我肯定
I’m sure about it, you know?
我从不亏待这里的人
I never do something wrong to the people here.
抱歉
That’s right,
可国内的共♥产♥党从没背叛
but the Communist at home have never been traitors.
晚安 上尉
Capitaine, good night.
他是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者
He was a Socialist, you know.
我知道我们能留下
I know that we can stay.
我知道我们能留下并开创事业
I know that we can stay.We can.
我们经常帮越南人
You know, we always helped the people.
跟他们一起干活
We work with the people.