大厨!
Chef!
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfuckers!
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfuckers!
-住手! -来吧 把他们都宰了
-Hold it! -Come on! Let’s kill them all.
-舔鸡♥巴♥的小丑! -住手!
-Motherfucking cocksuckers mothers! -Hold it! Hold it!
把这些混♥蛋♥都宰了吧!
Let’s kill all the assholes!
屎都给他们打出来!
Shoot the shit outta all of’em.
-住手 大厨! 住手 -干嘛停手? 天哪
-Hold it! -Why not? Jesus Christ.
干嘛停手?
Why the fuck not?
-克林? -我没事
-Clean? -I’m good.
-没事吧 兰斯? -妈的!
-You okay, Lance? -Shit! Fuck! Shit!
-大厨 你没事吧? -看她在藏什么?
-Chef! -Look what she was hiding!
-你没事吧? -看看她为什么跑?
-You all right? -See what she was runnin’ for?
是只他妈的小狗
It’s a fuckin’ puppy.
是只他妈的小狗
It’s a fuckin’ puppy.
-把小狗给我! -不! 不给你!
-Give me that dog! -No! You’re not gonna get it!
-他妈的给我! -不 给我 混♥蛋♥!
-Give it to me! -Give me the fuckin’ dog, asshole!
操你的!
Fuck you!
-大厨 -还有他妈的芒果! 你想要吗?
-Chef– -You want that?Fuckin’ mango too!
大厨! 她在你背后动呢 她没死 瞧瞧她
She’s moving behind you. She’s alive. Check her out.
大厨! 她在你背后动呢 瞧瞧她
Chef! She’s moving behind you. Check her out!
好了 好了
All right. All right.
-来吧 克林! -她没死 只是伤了
-Come on, Clean! Goddamn it! -She’s not dead. She’s wounded.
克林 帮他一把
Give him a hand.
放松
Just take it easy.
-慢点 放松 -好的 大厨 稍等一下
-Slow down and take it easy. -Chef, wait a minute.
-带她上来 -还有呼吸吗?
-Bring her up. -Is she breathing?
她受伤流血了
She’s hurt. She’s bleedin’.
扶她上船 我们送她去南越军
Bring her on board. We’re taking her to an ARVN.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们送她去友军处
We’re taking her to some friendlies.
-她受了伤 没死 -走开 大厨
-She’s wounded. She’s not dead. -Get out of there.
上尉 条例说
The book says–
去他妈的!
Fuck you. Fuck ‘im.
我说过不要停 开船
I told you not to stop. Now let’s go.
这就是我们的生活方式
It was a way we had over here of living with ourselves.
我们会用机♥枪♥ 把他们撕成两半
We’d cut ’em in half with a machine gun
再给他们个邦迪
and give ’em a Band-Aid.
这是个谎言
It was a lie.
我看得越多
And the more I saw of them…
越讨厌谎言
the more I hated lies.
他们看我的眼神
Those boys were never gonna look at me
再不会一样了
the same way again…
但我觉得自己知道一两件
but I felt like I knew one or two things
库尔兹没在档案里的事
about kurtz that weren’t in the dossier.
都朗桥是湄南河上最后的据点
Do Lung Bridge was the last army outpost on the Nung River.
再过去 就是库尔兹的地盘
Beyond it, there was only kurtz.
-觉得怎样? -很漂亮
-What do you think? -It’s beautiful.
你怎么了? 看起来有点怪
What’s the matter with you? You’re acting kind of weird.
知道我省下的最后一粒迷幻药吗?
Hey, you know that last tab of acid I was saving?
-知道 -我嗑了
-Yeah,I know. -I dropped it.
-你嗑了迷幻药 -过瘾
-You dropped acid? -Far out.
嗨 友军! 友军!
Friendly! Friendly! Friendly!
-带我回家! -妈的!
-Take me home! -Goddamn it!
-该死的海岸警 -你想死吗?
-Fucking shore police! Shit! -Man, you wanna die?
别走!
Don’t keep goin’!
-该死的警♥察♥! -别丢下我!
-You fuckin’ police! -Don’t leave me!
操你的!
Fuck you!
你们会遭报应的!
You’ll get what you deserve!
-威尔德上尉在船上吗? -在
-Is there a Captain Willard on board? -Yeah.
-威尔德上尉? -我就是 你是谁?
-Captain Willard? -Yeah. Who’s that?
-卡尔森上尉 长官 -别照我
-Lieutenant Carlsen, sir. -Get that light off me!
3天前老川派我来的 长官
I was sent here from Nha Trang with these three days ago, sir.
他们以为你会早点到 有信给船员
Expected you here a little sooner. This is mail for the boat.
你不知道这让我有多开心 长官
Don’t know how happy this makes me.
-为什么? -我可以走了
-Why? -Now I can get out of here,
如果能找到路的话
if I can fiInd a way.
你在地狱里 上尉
You’re in the asshole of the world, Captain.
上尉 你去哪?
Captain, where you going?
看看能不能找到燃料和情报
See if I can fiInd some fuel and get some information.
到桥那边接我
Pick me up at the other side of the bridge.
-陪他去 -大厨
-Somebody go with him. -Chef.
我去吧
I’ll go.
我想去
I wanna go.
听那音乐
Man, listen to the music, man.
指挥官在哪?
Where can I fiInd the CO?
-你就站在他上面 混球 -兰斯!
-You came right to it, son of a bitch! -Lance.
下来!
Get down here!
你们还有指挥官吗?
You still got a commanding offiIcer here?
-在贝弗利山 -什么?
-Beverly Hills. -What?
顺着路直上去
Straight up the road,
有个他妈的混凝土掩体
there’s a concrete fucking bunker
叫贝弗利山!
called Beverly Hills!
你以为还会是哪?
Where the fuck else do you think it would be?
妈的 你踩到了我的脸
Goddamn it! You stepped in my face.
我们以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你们想错了 妈的
Well, you thought wrong, damn it!
告诉过你不要惹我的 对吧?
I told you to stop fucking with me, didn’t I?
觉得自己很猛吗 黑鬼?
You think you’re so bad, huh, nigger?
你在射什么 大兵?
What are you shooting at, soldier?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥以为我在射什么?
What the fuck ya think I’m shootin’ at?
抱歉 长官
I’m sorry, sir.
铁丝网外有越南鬼
There are gooks out there by the wire.
不过 我想我把他们都宰了
But I think I killed them all.
干掉个鬼 你听
You ain’t shot shit. Listen.
妈的 他想叫帮手
Oh, shit. He’s trying to call his friends.
发射闪光弹
Send up a flare.
觉得自己很猛吗 黑鬼? 是不是?
Think you so bad, huh, nigger? You think you bad, huh?
他们都死了 蠢货
They’re all dead, stupid.
尸体下还有个活人
There’s one still alive underneath them bodies.
谁是这里的指挥官?
Who’s the commanding offiIcer here?
不是你吗?
Ain’t you?
觉得自己很猛吗?
You think you so bad?
去死吧 黑鬼!
I got something for your ass now, nigger!
去死吧!
I got something for you now!
他在尸体下面
He’s underneath the bodies, man.
-去找域祖 黑鬼! -我去找域祖
-Go get the Roach, nigger! -Go get the Roach for me.
域祖! 域祖!
Roach. Roach.
域祖!
Roach.
铁丝网旁有越共 听到了吗?
Got slopes on the wire, man. You hear ’em?
-兰斯! -听到了吗?
-Lance. -Do you hear ’em?
杀死他们!
We’ll bust ’em!
听到了吗
Hear him out there on the wire, man?
是的
Yeah.
我宰了你 美国兵!
I kill you, GI!
要照明弹吗?
You need a flare?
不要
No.
他在附近
He’s close, man.
非常近
He’s real close.
美国兵 去死吧!
Fuck you, GI! I kill you!
美国兵! 去死
Fuck you, GI!
笨蛋
Motherfucker.
嗨 大兵
Hey, soldier.
谁是这里的指挥?
Do you know who’s in command here?
知道
Yeah.
妈的
Holy shit.
酋长 刚有两个人被炸下桥
Hey, Chief, man. Two guys just got blown off that bridge.
顶住 不会有事的
You hang on, man. You’re gonna be okay.
-是什么? -邮件
-What’s that? -Mail, man. Mail.
迟些再看! 盯着那些树
Later on the mail. Watch them trees.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!