为我戴上这黑色假发 成吗?
Would you just mind putting this black wig on for me, please?
而中间却多了道玻璃墙
And there’s this glass wall between you–
看不见的玻璃
this invisible glass.
他们能看见你嘴在动
They can see your mouth moving.
我训练小鸟至少有两年了
I used to train birds for at least two years–
-真美 -在布希公园
-That’s beautiful. -at Busch Gardens.
头发散落右肩
This was cascading over your right shoulder.
这里张开
This was open here.
他们却听不见你所说的
But they can’t hear what you’re saying.
我训练它们倒立 倒转飞
I used to train them to stand on their head
骑小单车
and ride a bicycle–
-你右手有点 -嗨 大厨!
-Your right hand was– -Hey, Chef!
-滚开! -快 大厨!
-Get outta here, man! -Come on!
有人想和你谈谈
Does he want to talk to you?
等会 给我15分钟
Later. Give me 1 5 minutes.
因为你压根没法让他们
You can never really make them hear
听见你要说的
what you’re trying to say.
弯弯腰可以吗? 就是这样
You okay with kind of bending? That’s it.
你的屁♥股♥有点翘 嘿 滚开!
Your ass was sticking out just a little–Hey, man, fuck off!
15分钟!
Fifteen minutes!
所以我拼命要
That’s why I tried so desperately…
证明我有才能
to show somebody that I had some talent.
小金刚鹦鹉
Little baby macaws.
-你见过吗? -就这样打开
-Have you ever seen a baby macaw? -That’s kind of open there.
-它们都是蓝色和金色的 -来 脱掉吧!
-They’re all blue– -Take off, would you?
我有权利!
I got my rights, man!
他们逼你做你不想做的事
They make you do things you don’t wanna do–
就象
like,
这张照片
this picture here.
我开始讨厌自己
I started feeling repulsed with myself.
你往前弯点 你的屁♥股♥有点翘
You were just kind of bending forward. Your ass kind of out a bit.
我喜欢训练小鸟
I love training birds.
就这样 很好 就这样
That’s it. That’s very–That’s it. Voila.
你真漂亮 我只想
You’re beautiful. I just want to–
真不敢相信
You know, I can’t believe it.
我 杰伊希克斯
Me,J. Hicks. I can’t believe
真的在这
I’m really here.
或许我不配和
Maybe I’m unfiIt to have a relationship…
帅气 纯真的少年发♥生♥关♥系♥
with a beautiful, innocent boy.
试想想 如果不是越战
Just think, if it hadn’t been for the Vietnam War…
我永远不会遇见你 十二月小姐
I never would have met you, Miss December.
五月小姐
Miss May.
我希望 能找到
I wish–I wish I could fiInd…
那么个人
just one person…
他能分享我的感受
that could share my point of view.
你接吻象只小鸟!
Oh, you kiss like a bird!
噢! 吻我! 吻我!
Oh, God! kiss me! kiss me!
谁啊?
Who is that?
你让我发疯! 吻我!
You’re drivin’ me crazy! kiss me!
我喜欢小鸟!
I love birds!
你搞完没?
You fiInished yet?
妈的!
Oh! Fuck!
象只小鸟! 象小鸟般歌♥唱!
Like a bird! Take me like a bird!
飞吧 宝贝! 你做什么?
Fly, baby! Cock it to me!
-飞吧! -我能像只鹰般飞翔!
-Fly! -I can fly like an eagle!
-我是只鹰! -真让我疯狂!
-Fly like an eagle! -It drives me crazy!
让我疯狂!
It drives me crazy!
兰斯 死者也有父母
Lance, that was somebody’s son.
兰斯 他们逼我做
Lance, there were things that they made me do…
我不愿做的事
that I didn’t want to do.
比如 他们说 在双腿间拉丝带
They said, ”Pull the ribbons between your legs.”
我不愿意
I didn’t want to do it.
但他们说我该这样
But they said that was what was expected of me…
因为人们喜欢看
that that’s what people wanted to see.
-你是谁? -我是下一个 女士
-Who are you? -Well, I’m next, ma’am.
该死 我不知道他还是处♥男♥
Ha, ha! Hell, I didn’t know it was a cherry.
-从没干过女人 -滚开 混♥蛋♥
-Didn’t know you never got no pussy. -Shove it, fuckup.
抱歉 要早知道
Sorry about that. If I’d have known,
我会带你去新奥尔良的
I’d take you to New Orleans.
-去你的 -教你几招
-Man, fuck you. -Introduce you to–
-闭嘴 大厨 -憨直处♥男♥
-Lay off, Chef. -Cherry boy, cherry boy.
你这该死的废物!
You’re a fuckin’ dog!
去新奥尔良吧
Come to New Orleans.
我会帮你找个伴 笨蛋
I’ll get you fiIxed up, ya prick.
闭嘴 大厨
Lay off, Chef.
你是这里唯一的笨蛋
You’re the only fuckin’ prick I see around here.
如果我想找个笨蛋玩 我会找自己的
If I wanna play with a prick, I’ll play with my own.
你不知道该怎么办 憨直处♥男♥
What are you gonna do with it, cherry boy?
大厨 我说闭嘴!
Chef, I said lay off!
大厨 够了! 让他喘口气吧!
Chef, knock it off! Give him a break!
听到了吗?
What do you think I said?
让你的嘴歇歇!
Then give your jaws a rest!
这不是陆军 你是个水手
This ain’t the army. You are a sailor!
丢了那顶皱巴巴的陆军帽
So get out of that frizzly army-looking shirt…
也别吸大♥麻♥了 听到没?
and stop smoking that dope!You hear me?
兰斯 为什么把自己涂绿?
Lance, what’s with all the green paint?
-保护色 -干什么?
-Camouflage. -How’s that?
好让敌人看不见我 他们无所不在 大厨
So they can’t see ya. They’re everywhere, Chief.
我要你保持清醒 你有工作要做
I want you to stay awake up there, man. You got a job to do.
左舷有只舢板 左舷有只舢板
Sampan off the port bow. Sampan off the port bow.
检查一下 蓝斯
Let’s take a look,Lance.
拉他们过来 克林
Bring them in. Clean,
上60口径 大厨 准备16口径
on the 60. Chef, get a 1 6.
克林 上60口径!
Clean, get on that 60!
什么事 酋长?
What’s up, Chief?
有只舢板 上尉 要做例行检查
Ajunk boat, Captain. We’re gonna take a routine check.
算了吧 放他们走
Well, let’s forget routine now and let ’em go.
这些船在三角洲运送补给 上尉
These boats are running supplies in this delta, Captain.
我要检查一下
I’m gonna take a look.
酋长 我的任务优先
My mission’s got priority.
妈的 如果不是我
You wouldn’t even be in this part of the river
你根本到不了这
if it wasn’t for me.
只有到了目的地
Until we reach your destination,
上尉 才轮到你发话
Captain, you’re just on for the ride.
-准备 兰斯 -快抛绳子 混♥蛋♥
-Stand by, Lance. -Come on. Throw the rope, asshole.
好了 把舢板拉过来
All right. Come on. Let’s bring it over.
搜前面的暗格
Look in that forward hooch.
把人带开
Bring the people out of there.
快点! 混♥蛋♥! 快走!
Come on! Hurry up, motherfucker!
明白 酋长
I got you, Chief.
查完了 酋长
It’s clear, Chief.
普通渔民 没问题
Okay, that’s them. That’s them. They’re okay.
-上艇搜 -只是艘破渔船
-Board and search it. -It’s just a fuckin’ boat.
-没什么 -上艇搜
-There ain’t nothin’ on it. -Board it and search it.
只有篮子 鸭和他妈的香蕉
Just some baskets and some ducks, fuckin’ bananas.
没别的
Ain’t nothin’ on it.
-你怎么了? 搜啊 -有山羊 鱼
-What’s wrong? Search it. -There’s the goat and some fiIsh.
-酋长 -和他妈的蔬菜
-Chef! -Fuckin’ vegetables–
-登船! -什么也没啊!
-Get on that boat! -There’s nothin’ on it, man!
-登船! -好吧!
-Get on it! -All right!
让开 混♥蛋♥! 妈的!
Move it, asshole! Goddamn it!
几头猪 还有芒果
Just some pigs! Look, mangoes!
-米袋里有什么? -他妈的米啊
-What’s in the rice bag? -Fuckin’ rice!
-看看里面 大厨! -椰子和他妈的鱼
-Look in there! -Some fuckin’ fiIsh!
更多的椰子 米 又是米
More coconuts. Rice. Here’s rice.
-菜篮里有什么? -滚开! 快点!
-What’s in that vegetable basket? -Get out of here!
-什么也没有 -箱里有什么?
-There ain’t nothin’ in here! -What’s in the boxes?
-搜那个锡罐 生锈的那个 -没什么
-Look in that rusty can. -Nothing!
只有他妈的米! 没别的
Just fuckin’ rice! There ain’t nothin’ on it!
搜那个黄桶 她正坐在上面 里面有什么?
Check the yellow can! She was sittin’ on it. What’s in it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!