Stay down.
只有一个猎人,射一只鹿。
Only a hunter, shooting a deer.
把你能带的东西都打包。
Pack everything you can carry.
你怕的是猎人吗?
Is it the hunter you fear?
不是这个猎人,但还会有其他人。
Not this hunter, but there will be others.
我们现在必须为小马塞人着想。
We must think now of the iittlle massai.
西边的山,我们可以去那里。
The mountains to the west, we could go there.
它们很高,有很多雪。
They are high, with much snow.
我知道你在想什么。你想把我送回保留地。
I know what you’re thinking. You want to send me back to the reservation.
这是唯一明智的做法。
It is the only wise thing.
你在保留区见过他们。
You have seen them on the reservation.
你想让你儿子长大后成为另一个桑托斯吗?
Do you want your son to grow up to be another Santos?
我们将去西部的山区。
We will go the mountains to the west.
马萨伊表现不错。
Massai did well.
现在炖菜里除了水还会有别的东西。
Now there’ll be something besides water in the stew.
一周一只兔子。
One rabbit in a week.
我看到一只鹿,但离弓太远了。
I saw a deer, but it was too far for the bow.
下次我拿枪。
Next time I take the rifle.
-但如果听到枪声…-总比挨饿好。
– But if the shot is heard… – It’s bettler than starving.
曾经你可以毫无畏惧地开枪,因为你总是在移♥动♥。
Once you could fire a gun without fear, because you were always on the move.
现在我把你绑在一个地方。
Now I keep you tied to one place.
我只想着那个小马萨。这个马赛结束了。
I am only thinking of the iittlle massai. This massai is finished.
我可以活一年,也许两三年,但最后我必须死。
I can live a year, maybe two or three, but in the end I must die.
但如果你停止战斗呢?
But if you stopped fighting?
我无法停止战斗。
I cannot stop fighting.
我是世界上最后一个真正的阿帕奇了,除了那个小阿帕奇。
I am the last real apache left in all the world, except for the iittlle one to be.
他一定不是在这里出生的。
He must not be born here.
等我走了,你和他就只能挨饿了。
When I am gone, you and he will be left alone to starve.
我现在知道我该做什么了。
I know now what I must do.
等雪融化了,我就带你回到你的族人那里。
When the snow melts, I will take you back to your people.
我绝对不会相信的。
I will never believe that.
即使你被士兵带走,我仍然梦想着和马萨伊一起生活。
Even when the soldiers took you, I could still dream of a life with massai.
我现在不会停止。
I will not stop now.
傻瓜才有梦想!
Dreams are for fools!
春天来了,我要召集年轻人,给我儿子一个纪念我的东西!
Come spring, I will gather the young men and give my son something to remember me for!
你好,桑托斯。
Hello, Santos.
我看你还是跟山姆大叔走得很近。
I see you’re still stickin’ close to uncle Sam.
退出worryin”。马萨伊不是冲着你来的。
Quit worryin’. Massai ain’t after you.
他只是在蚁丘上监视你,仅此而已,一个干燥的蚁丘。
He’s just got you staked out on an ant hill, that’s all – a dry ant hill.
很久没喝酒了吧?
Long time between drinks, huh?
你不必告诉任何人。
You don’t have to tell anybody.
陛下,阿帕奇族的首领!
His majesty, chief of all the apaches!
我们搜遍了整个国家。他们已经不在那里了。
We’ve combed that whole country. They’re not there any more.
也许战争已经结束了。
Well, maybe the war’s over.
这附近也很安静。
It’s been prettly quiet around here, too.
还没开始呢。预订的钱已经让他成为传奇了。
Hasn’t even begun. The reservation bucks are already makin’ a legend out of him.
他们还没有行动,也不会行动。
They haven’t made a move, and they won’t.
那是因为他还没把他们叫出来,但他会的。
Well, that’s only because he hasn’t called ’em out, but he will.
但如果找不到他…兄弟,总部正式宣布这是一场战争。
But if he can’t be found… Look, sieber, headquarters officially declared this a war.
现在他们想正式取消。忘掉你的骄傲,让他们去吧。
Now they’d like to officially call it off. Forget your pride and let ’em.
一个巴掌拍不响。
Well, it takes two to call off a war.
他一定在山里的某个地方,现在是时候了。
He’s got to be in those mountains somewhere, and now’s the time.
雪在融化,就连马萨人在泥泞中也会留下脚印。
Snow’s meltin’ and even massai can’t navigate mud without ieavin’ tracks.
你听起来很自信。
You sound prettly confident.
自从他给自己弄到那个女人,我就一直很自信。
I’ve been confident, ever since he got himself that squaw.
我现在可以把剩下的打包吗?
Shall I pack the rest now?
地面还不够牢固。我们明天或后天离开。
The ground is not yet firm enough. We leave tomorrow or the next day.
马赛,看!
Massai, look!
从切罗基人的土地一路过来。
All the way from cherokee land.
-这是征兆,马赛-什么?玉米会长大?
– It’s a sign, massai. – Of what? That corn will grow?
但它为什么生长在这里?为什么我们现在发现了它?
But why did it grow here? And why did we find it now?
我说它说出了我们应该再次听到的话:切罗基人的话。
I say it speaks words we were meant to hear again: The words of the cherokees.
我们不能只靠三根玉米过活。
We cannot live on three stalks of corn.
也许现在打猎会好一些。
Maybe the hunting will be bettler now.
也许他们已经忘记你了。
Maybe they’ve forgottlen you.
西伯永远不会忘记我。
Sieber will never forget me.
此外,我们不能在一个地方呆太久。
Besides, we cannot stay too long in one place.
还有比这里更安全的地方吗,玉米会跟我们说话?
Is any place safer than here, where the corn talks to us?
我没听到玉米说什么,但你说了很多。
I hear no words from the corn, but many from you.
他们来得太快了。
They come too fast for me.
我必须再次用弓打猎。我今晚可能回不来了。
I must hunt with the bow again. I may not be back tonight.
-你会回来吗?-你知道我不会丢下枪的。
– You will come back? – You know I would not leave my rifle.
出什么事了?
What’s the mattler?
我以为玉米能告诉我哪里能找到鹿。
I thought the corn might tell me where to find a deer.
这是什么?
What is this?
我打算种些玉米。
I’m going to plant some corn.
在地上的小划痕里吗?
In that little scratch in the ground?
切罗基玉米生长得毫发无损。
The cherokee corn grew without even a scratch.
切罗基玉米无所不能,甚至会说话。
The cherokee corn could do anything, even talk.
看到了吗?这并不容易。
See? It is not so easy.
只有女人才会说这很难。
Only a woman would call it hard.
这太愚蠢了。没有玉米可以种了。
This is stupid. There’s no corn to plant.
我今天早上偷的。在轮尼泉的商店。
I stole it this morning. The store in gurney Springs.
那是山的尽头。
That’s clear down the mountain.
你是个傻瓜!更糟的是,你一定留下了痕迹。
You were a fool! Worse, you must have left tracks.
看。给你。
Look. For you.
难道它们不漂亮吗?
Aren’t they beautiful?
你是不是种得太深了?它怎么会出现呢?
Aren’t you planting it too deep? How can it ever come up?
我难道没见过白人的玉米地吗?别告诉我怎么种玉米。
Have I not seen the white man’s cornfield? Don’t tell me how to plant corn.
你见过有人把种子种在地里吗?
Have you ever seen anyone put the seed in the ground?
一个女人应该工作,而不是问愚蠢的问题!
A squaw should work, not ask foolish questions!
-我没事。-我真傻,居然让你工作。
– I’m all right. – I’ve been a fool to let you work.
你休息。我来种完不要太深。
You rest. I’ll finish the planting Not so deep.
我可以帮忙。我想去。
I can help. I want to.
我该怎么办?我赢不了你。
What can I do? I can’t beat you.
你好,西伯先生。看,你还在坚持。
Howdy, mr sieber. See you’re still at it.
我需要一份培根,一袋豆子,一些面粉和沙拉。
I’ll be needin’ a side 0 bacon, a sack o’ beans, some flour and saleratus.
-你在清点存货吗?-是的,先生。
– You takin’ inventory or ain’t ya? – Yes, sir.
没想到你这么快就回来了,西伯先生。
Didn’t expect you back this way so soon, mr sieber.
你一定听说了印第安人突袭的事。
You must have heard about our big Indian raid.
我可不这么认为。我们也要喝点咖啡。
Can’t say as I did. We’ll have some coffee, too.
是的,长官,印度起义就在这里。你想喝戈登的咖啡还是科尔特的?
Yes, sir. Indian uprising right here. You want some Gordon’s coffee or coulter’s?
库尔特的就可以了。当你这样做的时候,再加一根烟。
Coulter’s will be all right. Throw in a plug 0 tobacco while you’re at it.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
那些野蛮人没有头皮。不,先生。
Them savages didn’t get no scalps. No, siree.
但他们确实举起了一条裤子。
But they sure enough lifted a pair 0 pants.
是的,先生,就在那个架子上。
Yes, sir, right from that shelf.
我想你知道大家都说你脑袋有点科技。
I reckon you know that folks are saying you’re a iittlle teched in the head.
你也是这样的人吗?
Are you one of those folks?
我可以把菠菜卖♥♥个好价钱。
I can make you a good price on some spinach.
我要什么配菠菜?
What would I want with spinach?
这些野蛮人还拿走了什么?
What else did these savages take?
哦,不是印第安人。
Oh, it wasn’t no Indian.
他刚拿了一袋零粒玉米。
Why, he just took a sack full 0 seed corn.
现在,你给我看一只对玉米种子感兴趣的懒惰雄鹿。
Now, you show me a lazy buck that’s interested in seed corn.
也许我还是吃菠菜吧。
Maybe I’ll take that spinach after all.
-儿子,你想挣钱吗?-是的,先生。
– Son, you wanna make a dollar? – Yes, sir.
我要你把这条消息带到堡垒去。
I want you to take this message to the fort.
让贝克上校亲自去拿。
See that colonel Beck gets it personally.
我可以去吗,康罗伊先生?
Is it all right if I go, mr Conroy?
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, I reckon so.
脑袋里有高科技,是吧?
Teched in the head, huh?
也许吧。
Maybe.
马赛?
Massai?
对不起,火灭了。
I’m sorry, the fire is out.
我觉得不太舒服。
I didn’t feel well enough.
-是时候…了吗?-是的,我想是的。
– Is it time for the iittlle…? – Yes, I think so.
-你买♥♥了一只鹿吗?——没有。不,我什么都没看到。
– Did you get a deer? – No. No, I didn’t see any.
我很高兴马赛回来了。
I’m glad massai’s back.
你的手很冷,但你一直在跑步。
Your hand is cold, but you’ve been running.
-有什么问题吗?——没有。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!