Yeah.
Chotee
so young, so confused
What was I to do?
I’m so sorry, Chotee
看 好合啊
Look it’s a perfect fit.
是的 我的和唐纳德也很合
Yeah, me, too, with Donald.
[Imitating Donald Duck]
看这边
Look, guys.
笑笑
Smile.
让我来照
Let me take it. Let me take it.
你回去看看如何
Maybe you can come back for a visit?
我可以教你怎样开卡车
I’ll teach you how to drive the truck.
我喜欢
I’d like that.
你知道吗
You know what?
知道什么
What?
你胸部越来越大了
Your boobs are getting big.
闭嘴
Shut up.
[Laughs]
玛莉格历林和茱莉伊士曼
Mary Girling andJulie Eastman…
胸部真的很大
Gettin’ really big ones.
不要这么粗俗
Don’t be gross.
大胸可不叫肥
Oh, boobs aren’t gross.
很惹人爱啊
Boobs are beautiful.
– [Rustling] – Shh.
[Ann Laughing]
[Benny Belches]
[Laughing] Ew!
你真粗俗
You are so gross.
You are so gross.
你有男朋友了吗
You got a boyfriend?
也许吧
Maybe.
谁
Who?
你和他们上♥床♥了
Do you go to bed with him?
Mm-hmm.
一天三次或四次
3, maybe 4 times a day.
你呢
What about you?
你该有了吧 班尼
You gettin’ laid, Benny?
苏西
Susie?
[Laughing]
Shh.
Ew.
你泡到苏西古德曼了
You put the wood to Susie Goodman?
Uh-huh.
一天三次 有时甚至四次
3, sometimes 4 times a day.
哦 闭嘴
Shut up.
[Laughter]
转告你妈妈 明年夏天 每个人都要过来
And tell your mother that next summer, everybody comes out.
我们在湖边看中一所房♥子
We’ve got our eye on this cute little house not far from the water.
Ok.
告诉她安和我在这边晒得多黑
And tell her how brown Ann and I are.
我们俩看起来都还好吧
We don’t look bad, do we?
很好 你们俩都晒黑了
No. You look real brown.
告诉她 我们身体都好
And you tell her, well, how healthywe are.
过去你们俩身体就不错
Well, you’ve always looked healthy, Aunt Adele.
也是 但不是现在这种好法
Yeah, but not this healthy, right? Huh?
这个送给你
Here, this is for you.
旅途愉快
And have a great flight, sweetie.
[Chuckles]
拜
Bye.
拜
Ok. Bye.
拜
Bye.
谢谢
Thanks.
代我向泰德问好
Say hello to Ted for me.
Thank you.
他在和其他女人约会吗
Is he seeing anybody?
请留心
P.A.: Maywe have your attention, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
安全通告
This is a security announcement.
所有人注意
All persons are reminded
不要把行李放到无人看管的地方
not to leave their baggage unattended at any time.
[Kisses]
安
Adele: Ann?
安
Ann?
安
Ann?
安
Ann?
我找不到我女儿了
I can’t find my daughter.
刚才还在,我找不到她了
She was right here, now I can’t find her.
妈妈 妈妈 – 你去哪儿了
Mom? – Where did you go?
我就在这儿
I was right here.
我正找你呢
I was looking all over for you.
我到处找你
I couldn’t find you anywhere.
没事了,我只走了5秒钟
It’s ok. I was gone for 5 seconds.
不要那样消失 听见了吗
don’t you ever do that again.
我找不到你
I couldn’t find you.
Shh, shh.
我不知道你在哪里
I didn’t know where you were.
没关系的 妈妈
It’s ok, Mom. I’m here.
我就在这里
I’m right here. I’m right here.
我就在这里
It’s all right.
[Telephone Rings]
你接
Both: You get it.
[Ring]
你接
You get it.
[Ring]
你接
Both: You get it.
Tch.
[Ring]
您好
Hello?
等一下
Just a minute.
找你的 – 谁啊
for you. – Who is it?
你是哪位
Who’s speaking?
乔西斯普里策
Josh Spritzer. Josh Spritzer.
哦 我的天
Oh, God.
就是沙滩上那个家伙 那个牙医
The guy from the beach, the orthodontist.
嗨
Hi.
当然 我当然记得
Yeah, ofcourse I remember.
在沙滩上嘛
At the beach. Uh-huh.
我也没有忘了你
I’ve thought of you, too.
很惊讶你居然找到我的电♥话♥
I’m surprised that you tracked down my number.
哦 对了 我写在那橄榄球上了
Oh, I wrote it on the football.
Ha ha ha ha!
看我多没规矩啊
Oh, that’s so naughty ofme.
[Laughing]
哦
Oh.
我很遗憾
Oh, I’m so sorry.
分手是件另人痛苦的事
Separations can be so painful.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
当我和前夫分手时
When I broke up with my ex,
我几乎活不下去了
I mean, I could barely breathe.
Mm-hmm.
当然 呃 今晚吗
Yeah. Well, tonight?
不 今晚不行
No, tonight’s not good.
明天怎么样
How about, um…tomorrow?
我喜欢那地方
Uh-huh. I love the place.
7点
7:00.
好的 再见
Great. I’ll see you then.
好
Ok.
我也是
Me, too.
今天一整天我都有预感
I’ve been feeling it all day.
整个星期我都有预感
It has been in the air all week.
Oh, my God.
穿什么好
What to wear, what to wear,
穿什么好
what to wear.
首先 鞋子
Focus. Shoes.
穿双糟糕的鞋子
It would be tragic to be wearing the wrong shoes
去赴宴可不行
when you meet the right guy.
我得去买♥♥双
I’m gonna go shopping.
[Piano Music Playing]
罗伯罗依调酒
Waiter: Rob Roy.
谢谢
Adele: Thank you.
您的马蒂尼调酒 请享用
Martini straight.
谢谢
Josh: Thanks, man.
要来块橄榄吗
Olive?
我喜欢橄榄
I love olives.
樱桃呢
Cherry?
行