You want to feel my pulse?
现在跳得很快
It’s beating really fast.
Ba-bum,
ba-bum, ba-bum, ba-bum,
ba-bum, ba-bum.
真的很快
Really fast.
我就不明白
Adele: I don’t understand.
我告诉过你几周了
I have been telling you forweeks
瓷砖裂了
that the tiles are chipped.
没有水压
There’s no water pressure.
浴室的门也坏了
The handles are coming off ofthe cabinets.
你自己肯定 没过过这样的生活
Now, you don’t have a life. What’s the problem?
你就不能修修,我在跟你说话呢 嘿
Can’t you…Hey! I am talking to you.
Hey! Hey!
妈 你的裤子还没穿呢
Mom, your pants.
我不能跟你这样谈话
I can’t talk to you like this, Mrs. August!
听着 我告诉你
Listen, I’m telling you that…
不只是瓷砖裂了
It’s notjust that the tile is chipped.
地毯也脏了
The carpets are filthy. They’re filthy.
我的脚都长霉了
I’ve got a fungus on my foot from those carpets.
谁住过这儿 曲棍球队吗
Who was living here before, a hockey team?
我不能住在这种地方
I cannot live like this!
你不能这样生活
You can’t live like this,
但是你能在只有一张床垫的房♥间里
But you can live in an apartment for 6 months
住六个月
withjust a mattress on the floor?
Ohh!
靠
Damn it!
[Music Playing]
Ohh!
关掉它
Turn it down!
我恨这地方
God, I hate this place!
我恨我的工作 我恨我的脚
I hate myjob! I hate my foot!
Uhh!
你还没有做过爱吧
You’re not having sex with anybody, Are you?
什么
What?
你知道我是什么意思
You know.
不 我不明白
No, I don’t know.
我们得搬家
We have to get out ofhere.
不行 我们已签租约了
We can’t. We have a lease.
你说我没和别人做♥爱♥ 是什么意思
What Do you mean, am I having sex with anyone?
我们还是搬了
Ann: We moved anyway.
Shh, shh, shh.
第二年
Over the nextyear,
我们搬了很多次
we moved a lot.
我们习惯了
We got used to it.
哦 宝贝 让我帮你
Oh, honey, let me help you.
Here.
是8号♥公♥寓♥吗
That’s a girl. Ok. It’s apartment number 8?
是的
Yeah, number 8. Ohh.
幸好有了雷特怀小姐 这次的公♥寓♥有家具
Ann: At least this one had furniture, thanks to Miss Letterfine.
Thank you.
Thanks.
吉儿和妈妈 变成了好朋友
Ann: Gail and Mom have become good friends.
[Hums]
Cheers.
色彩缤纷啊
It’s so colorful. Look.
我妈拖着我去试镜
Ann: My mom dragged me to an audition.
– Hello. – Woman: Hi.
她还没有放弃
She would not give up on her fantasy ofme becoming an actress.
将我培养成演员的梦想
What’s your social security number, sweetheart?
Uh…
Ann?
我们做练习
We did ourwork
保持健康
and kept healthy.
呼气
Woman On TV: And exhale.
放松你的脊椎
Draw your navel to your backbone.
夏天 我们就去沙滩
And when summer came, we went to the beach
为那些回家的人遗憾
and felt sorry for everyone back home.
你去哪儿
Where Are you going?
那儿
I think right over there.
那边没人
There’s no people over there.
我知道 我想安静
I know. I need some peace and quiet today.
你想去那沙滩俱乐部吧
Ann: You just want to be near that beach club.
是的 走吧
Yes, please.
Man: I’m open. I’m open.
Woman: He’s over there.
Man: Yo, Nick.
这里不错
Here’s a good spot.
Man: there you go.
You guys feel like playing some middleman?
你身材不错
Sweetie, you have a cute little body.
展示吧
You should show it offmore.
展示你自己的吧
You should show off your body.
我是要 你去哪
I plan to, but… Where Are you going?
日本
Japan.
小心
Man: Heads up. – Aah!
抱歉
Sorry about that.
没关系
That’s ok.
Ooh!
你很强壮
You’re strong.
[Laughs]
充满野性
Wild thing.
Man: Hey,Josh, I’m open.
Aw!
[Inaudible]
你真丢脸
Adele: Oh, shame on you.
[Laughs]
安
Oh, Ann.
过来 宝贝
Ann, come here, sweetie.
这是斯普里策医生
This is Dr. Spritzer.
这是我的女儿 安
This is my daughterAnn.
啊 好大了
Ah, a big girl.
哦 对了 我们看起来更像姐妹
Oh, yes. We’re more like sisters.
你是演员
So, you’re the actress, I hear.
哦 不是我 我妈才是
Oh, no, not me. Her. My mom’s the actress.
傻孩子 不要害羞
Oh, silly girl. Don’t be shy.
他是位牙医
Dr. Spritzer’s an orthodontist,
他为女演员们工作
and he works with the actresses.
他为海瑟洛克利尔工作过
He did Heather Locklear.
维护她的牙齿
Her teeth.
早上我刚告诉我的医生
I was telling the doctor thatjust this morning,
我们正在讨论你的牙齿 过度咬合
we were discussing your overbite.
她有明朗的笑容
See what a great smile she has?
只是下面看起来很奇怪
The bottom isjust a little strange.
我不认为那很怪
They don’t look so strange to me.
乔西
Woman:Josh!
快点
Come on!
Ahem.
就过来
Be right there.
阿黛儿
Adele.
Yes,Josh.
球打得不错
You play good ball.
你也是
You, too.
好好保护你的牙齿
Take care ofthose two-fers, now.
女演员必须微笑
An actress has to keep smiling.
再见
see you.
see you.
那人也许是他的老婆
That’s probably his wife.
为什么你们要谈论我的牙齿
Why’d you have to talk about my teeth?
我们没有说很长时间
It won’t last long.
妈
Mom?
妈 在这儿
Mom? Mom? – Ann?
猜猜
Mom, guess what. – What?
班尼来了
Benny’s coming.
Yes!
Ohh!
见到你真是太好了
Oh, it’s so good to see you.
快点,快点,轮到我了
Come on, come on, come on, my turn.
你好吗
Oh, how Are you doing?
我刚高中毕业
I wasjust out ofhigh school
班尼,现在感觉如何
So what Do you think so far, Benny?
这里的梅塞德斯(奔驰)
You’ve got more Mercedes cars on one street
比整个威斯康辛州都多
than we’ve got in all ofWisconsin.
班尼想去看电影明星
Bennywants to see a movie star.
真的 你想看谁
Really? Who Do you want to see?
没关系 我只看个一个两个的
I don’t care. I just want to see one.
看看海滩救护队里的辣妞怎么样
How about the babes in Baywatch ?