哦 你肯定买♥♥了
Oh, yes, you did.
那你给我买♥♥了什么
What’d you get me?
买♥♥了很多,我拿给你看
I got you lots. I’m dying to show it to you.
不,不要给我看
No. Don’t show me.
安 嗨
Ann, hi.
这些钱就这么花了 真可惜
Isn’t it obscene, all this money being spent?

Yeah. – Hi.
我是嘉妮丝帕尔曼
Hi, I’mJanice Pearlman. I’m in Ann’s homeroom.
我是安的妈妈
I’m Ann’s mother.
她是我妈妈
She’s my mother.

Hi.
你们俩看起来真像
You…You look alike, you two.
不. – 哦,谢谢
No. – Oh, thanks.
我们不像 我像我爸
No, we don’t. I look like my dad.
你就下巴像你♥爸♥而已
Just his chin.
我喜欢你的下巴 真的
I like your chin. I do.
我得走了
Anyway, listen, I got to go,
我妈在等呢
because my mother’s waiting over there,
我们在圣诞节有个派对
but Christmas Day, we’re having a party at the house
从4点到8点呢
from 4:00 to 8:00.
你们会来吗 两个都来哦
Will you come, both of you?
这是我们一年一度的大事
It’s our annual thing.
谢谢 真是贴心
I… – Thanks. That’s sweet.
真的
Really? Well, please.
我们在学校再谈 所有人都会来
I’ll tell you more at school. Everybody’s going to come, though.
晚会儿见. – 拜
see you later. – Bye.
Hi.
每个人都喜欢她
Ann: Everybody likes her.
她在学生会
She’s on student council,
她哥是学校的
and her brother’s the editor
校报编辑
ofthe school newspaper.
她爸是做什么的
What does her father do?
我想是个医生
I think he’s a doctor.
哦 也许会很好玩
Huh. Well, it might be fun.
你想去
You want to go?
你想我去
Do you want me to go?
这是个
I guess it’ll give us a chance
我们炫耀的好机会
to kind ofshow ourselves off,
车子也修好了
and the car is looking great again.
好啊
Great.
她妈妈看起来
Her mom looked…
很优雅
very elegant.
你也是 妈妈
You’re elegant, Mom.
我们都是
We both are.
我们很有品味 是吧
We’ve got taste, huh?
人们看见我们就会说
That’s one thing… People look at us, and they say,
多漂亮的一对母女啊
“Look at that great-looking mother and daughter.”
[Sighs]
他们住哪儿
Where do they live?
妈妈 为什么还要看看
Mom, why Are you doing this?
哪座房♥子
Which one is it, honey? Point it out.
那座
That one.
现在我们回家吧
Now let’s go home.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
这房♥子几乎占了整个街区
It goes all the way around the block.
[Music Playing]
我们俩今晚会去派对
Ann: Yeah. We’re going to a party tonight.
只我们俩
Yeah. Mom and I are both going.
你想跟她说点什么吗
Do you want to talk to her again?
只要说圣诞快乐就好了
Just say merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to everybody.
我爱您 代我拥抱班尼
I love you. Give a big hug to Benny for me.
OK 我爱您 拜
Ok. Bye-bye. love you. Bye.
我得去打扮一下
I’m going to go get dressed
试试我的新项链
and try on my new necklace.
[Blows]
妈 4点了
Mom, it’s 4:00.
你要打扮一下吗
Are you going to get dressed?
你花了一个小时准备
It takes you an hour to get ready. We’re…
等我们到时 派对就结束了
The party’s going to be over by then.
你说过你想去的
I thought you said you wanted to go.
宝贝 我得
Honey, what I want
把这些松针清除掉
is to get all ofthese pine needles
吸吸♥储♥藏室
and vacuum those closets.
到处都是灰尘
They’re filled with dust.
也许洗下厨房♥地板
And maybe wash the kitchen floor,
因为我意识到
because I realized, sweetheart,
检查我的房♥子
that the thing that’s going to make me most happy
然后享受我的劳动成果
is tojust look around this place
会让我很开心
and see that it is spick-and-span.
这是圣诞节的乐事之一啊
But it’s the one fun thing we can do for Christmas.
那你就去啊
Well, then, you should go. You should definitely go.
你所有的朋友
I mean, all your friends are going to be there, right?
还有 那个叫彼德的男孩
And that boy Peter… Is that his name?
也会去 对吗
He’ll be there, right?
那你做什么呢 这是圣诞节啊
What Are you going to do? It’s Christmas.
哦 不用担心我
Oh, don’t worry about me.
我有一堆事要做
I’vejust got a million things
我希望我们在洛杉矶的
that I’m going to do.
第一个圣诞节
I want our first Christmas
能完美无缺
in Los Angeles to be perfect.
我们现在的情况 还不够糟吗
Aren’t things… Aren’t things bad enough here?
为什么你要这样对我
I don’t know why you’re doing this to me.
[Sighs]
你是对的 对不起
You’re right. I’m sorry.
你要我载你去吗
Want me to drive you there?
要我载你吗 – 不
Want me to drive you? – No.
– No. – Yeah.
我可以步行去
No. I can walk.
好吧 那么 走吧
All right, well, then, go.
去啊
Go ahead.
不然我们就得成天待在这样
Otherwise, we’rejust going to hang around here all day
没完没了地 聊我们失败的生活了
talking about our silly little lives, huh?
哦 天啊 我对我爸
Oh, gosh, I just had the…
还念念不忘
strongest memory ofmy father.
我要走了 不然就晚了
I’m going to go. I’m going to be late.
我很抱歉 你从未了解过
I’m sorry that you never really got to know
你爷爷 你父亲
your grandfather or your father, for that matter,
但我明白找到你父亲
and I know it means something to you
对你意味着什么
to find your father,
宝贝
sweetie.
我保证
I promise.
我们会找到他的
We will.
我要走了- 好的
I’m going. – Ok.
I’m going.
你回来之后 也许
And maybe we can, um…
我们能聊聊你父亲
We’ll talk about your father when you come back.
我就在这儿 我不会出去
I’ll be here. I’m not going anywhere.
我会等你的
I’ll wait.
[Crying]
[Dog Barking In Distance]
I wish for a place
Where the earth doesn’t shake
And ifthe earth won’t be still
Then you and I will
[Footsteps]
Mmm
Mmm
对不起
I’m sorry.
我想我本来要去的
I thought I could go, but…
但是我不能
I couldn’t.
你知道我们需要什么吗
You know what we need?
需要点甜的东西
Some sugar in our blood.
你想吃冰淇淋吗
You want to get some ice cream?
我不想吃
I don’t want ice cream.
你肯定想吃
Sure, you do.
那是我想要的吗 妈妈
Is that what I want, Mom?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!