天啊 瞧瞧他在做什么
Oh, my God, lookwhat he’s doing!
Hey. Hey, hey, hey!
不 停下来
No! Stop it!
看看这刮伤有多深
Oh, my God. Look how deep this scratch…
看看他对我的车做了什么
Lookwhat he did to my car.
妈妈 只是刮花罢了
Mom, it’sjust a scratch.
只是刮花
Just a scratch?
你知道要修复这些 你所谓的刮花
Do you know how much it’s going to cost
得花多少钱吗
to fix “just a scratch”?
我无法在这学校工作下去了
Oh, I can’t work at this school anymore.
我不能再跟你谈话
I can’t talk to you anymore, either!
不用同情
No sympathy.
这些瓷砖都裂了
The tiles are all cracked…
还有缺口
and chipped.
我们在这里堕落
I’m sinking here,
好像没根的水中浮萍
and I’m the one that has to keep us afloat.
每次我以为我们达到目标时
Every time I think I’m trying so hard,
也在变好
it’s getting better,
我很想办法振作起来
and we’re starting to get somewhere,
一切却都化成泡影
just, everything falls apart.
老天
Aah!Jesus!
这公♥寓♥里 没一件东西能用
Nothing works in this apartment!
妈
Mom? – Aah!
你的车不过是被刮花罢了
It’sjust a scratch on the car.
也许等你毕业工作时
Maybe If you got yourself
a little after-school job,
你会明白我在说什么
you’d know what I’m talking about.
像你这么大的孩子
People your age have no idea
根本没有金钱概念 应该怎样理财
how much things cost, how to manage money.
现在是怎么回事
What is that now?
你没有付钱 对吗
You didn’t pay the bill again, did you?
我付了 我付了
I did pay the bill! I did pay it!
也许我不会再付了
Well, maybe I won’t even pay the bill again.
也许我们会
Maybe we’ll just…
我们可以生活在
Ha! We could live…
黑暗中
in the dark
如同熊
like little…
生活在洞穴中 嗯 维尼熊
bears in a cave, huh, pooh bear?
Hmm?
只不过
Just…
好吧 我们先去丹尼斯
Ok, let’s go to Denny’s.
Ann?
安 你在哪
Ann, where Are you?
我想睡觉
I’m going to bed.
[Door Slams]
我真的以为我付了
I really thought I paid that bill.
我真的以为我付了
I really think I did pay it.
[Crying]
我爱你 替我向班尼问好
So, I love you and say hi to Benny for me
还有吉米叔叔 卡萝阿姨
and UncleJimmy and Aunt Carol and…
一片飞吻
Ok, I love you. Lots ofkisses.
[Kisses] Bye.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你好吗
How arey’all doing?
什么不公平
What isn’t fair?
我带上安是因为
Well, I put her on because what’s fair
她需要一个像样的家
is for your granddaughter to have a decent home
现在我们
to live in, and we can’t do that
需要点现金预付定金
unless we have some cash for a down payment.
我需要
What I need from you
你的帮助
is some help.
Well…
把我名下的地 卖♥♥掉就行
sell my land, that’s how.
那地是父亲
It’s the land that Daddy…
她挂了
She hung up.
外婆挂你的电♥话♥
Grandma hung up on you?
是的
Yeah.
[Hangs Up]
我们打扮一下 出去吃午餐吧
Let’s get dressed up and go out to dinner.
什么
What?
你喜欢那法国餐厅
You love that little French restaurant.
那就是我们当下需要的
That’s… That’sjust what we need.
我现在需要的是一张床 一张桌子
We need a bed for me. We need a desk.
床单 碗
We need sheets. We need towels.
而不是去吃法国餐厅吃饭
We don’t need to go out to eat to a French restaurant.
甜心
Oh, honey.
我爸过去常说
My daddy always used to say,
当生活艰难到
“When life gets rough
只有一枚硬币时
and you only have a dime in your pocket,
就去擦亮你的鞋吧
go get your shoes shined.”
穿好衣服吧
Get dressed.
嗯
Hmm.
他们似乎涨价了
Seems they raised their prices.
I’ll tell you what.
为什么我们不来点
Why don’t the two ofus…
下午好 想听听我们的 特色菜介绍吗
Good afternoon. Would you like to hear our specials?
我不想听 我知道我们想要什么
I don’t think so. We know what we want.
我想听
I’d like to hear the specials.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有圣雅各伯塔
Ok. We have the veal St.Jacques
牛肉
and a lovely coq au vin…
给我们来两份沙拉
I thinkwe’ll have 2 small garden salads
一份牛肉 好吗
and share the veal St.Jacques.
你觉得呢,宝贝?
don’t you think, honey?
You know what? I don’t reallywant to share.
你知道 我饿了
I’m kind ofhungry, so…
你为什么不点一份 圣雅各伯塔牛肉呢
Why don’t you have the veal St.Jacques,
我想要法式焦糖橙汁鸭
and I’ll have the duck l’orange, please.
需要开胃菜吗
And would you like an appetizer?
我不想要. – 是的
I don’t think so. – Yes.
我想要一份
I’ll have the shrimp
蒜味虾
in the garlic sauce.
要喝的吗
Waitress: And anything to drink?
水就行了
Just water.
瓶装的 大瓶的
Bottled. A big bottle,
谢谢
please. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Ok. Thank you.
你知道 我饿了
You know what? I’m really hungry,
而我们又没在丹尼斯
and it’s not like we’re at Denny’s,
所以 如果有人
so ifsomeone comes in
看到我吃 法式焦糖橙汁鸭
and sees me eating duck l’orange,
天知道我的生活 会发生什么变化
who knows what effect it’ll have on my life.
给我坐直了
Sit up straight.
你看起来无精打彩的
You’re slouching.
我曾经在报纸上做过广♥告♥
Ann: I took out an ad in the newspaper once…
15岁的孩子寻找家庭
“15-year-old seeks home…
爱干净 漂亮 好学生
Neat, pretty, good student.”
结果我收到79份回覆
I got 79 replies.
我从未打开过这些信
I never opened them.
我怕我真会去试试
I was afraid the temptation would be too great.
春心呢
Passion.
这是我离家后的第一个圣诞节
Ann: It was our first Christmas away from home.
你能为我定制一款香水吗
Do you customize scents?
不行 真遗憾
No? Oh, that’s a shame.
You should do that.
我妈付清了账单
My mother paid enough ofour bills
所以我们有钱买♥♥礼物了
so that we could buy presents for everyone.
薰衣草香水
Ann: That’s pretty cute.
你认为怎么样
Lavender. What Do you think?
Uhh.
– Yeah? – Mmm.
我们没有买♥♥太多啊
We didn’t buy too much,
考虑到我喜欢那家店
considering I love that store.
我不知道该买♥♥什么给班尼
I don’t know what to get Benny.
你给我买♥♥了什么
What did you get me?
拜托,你买♥♥了
Come on, you got me something.
什么都没买♥♥
I didn’t get you anything.