是否已经有了教育计划
And is there an education plan in place?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
唐纳特罗先生找到了一家当地的学校
Mr. Donatello found a local
他们有针对特殊儿童的教育项目
school that has a special education program.
唐纳特罗是否有太太
And is there a Mrs. Donatello?
亲爱的 他不就是嘛
You’re looking at her, sweetheart.
你说什么
What did you say?
唐纳特罗先生的意思是他目前未婚
What Mr. Donatello means is that he is not currently married.
但加州家庭法第1章第43条089项
But California state family code 143.089 clearly stipulates
明确规定当监护人家长已签署了
that marital status shall have no factor
临时紧急授权书时
when temporary, emergency
婚姻状况不应该成为考量因素
orders have been signed by a custodial parent.
放轻松 小伙子
Relax, sparky.
我只是随便问问的
It was just a simple question,
不是要考你法律知识背得牢不牢
not a cue for you to recite your vast knowledge of code law.
好的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
这里写唐纳特罗先生和你住在一起
I see here that Mr. Donatello lives with you.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
是的 法官女士
Yes, ma’am.
你们之间真正的关系是什么
And what is the exact nature of your relationship?
他是我的表兄
He’s my cousin.
我们知道你爱你的娃娃 但是…
We know you love your doll, but…
我们有另外一些玩具给你
we got you all those other toys, too,
你可以和他们一起玩…
that you could play with…
机器人 泰迪熊 还有小猪
the robots and the teddy bear and the pig.
这是我的家吗
Is this my home?
是的 这是你家
Yeah. This…this is your home.
小宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-你没事吧 -我太激动了
– You okay? – I’m so excited.
没关系
That’s okay.
没事就好
It’s okay.
好了 激动是件好事
It’s okay. It’s good to be excited, huh?
来 眼睛跟着光动
Huh. Here we go. Follow the light.
发出”啊”的声音
Now say, “Aah.”
这孩子的身体状况不理想
The kid’s in rough physical shape.
很明显这些年他过得不好
It’s pretty clear he hasn’t been treated well in years.
他的视力很差 需要眼镜
His eyesight’s terrible. He’s gonna need glasses.
而且他的身体状况很容易受到感染
And, uh, he’s susceptible to all kinds of medical conditions,
包括甲状腺的问题
including thyroid problems,
肠道异常和高风险的白血病
intestinal abnormalities and a high risk for leukemia.
好消息是什么
And the good news is?
我只是想确保两位明白
Well, I just want to make sure that both of you understand
抚养一个患唐氏症的孩子
that raising a child with Down syndrome
是一笔不小的开支
is a major commitment.
明白 我们自愿受罚的 对吧
We got it. We signed up for the gig, didn’t we?
他永远上不了大学
Now, he’s never gonna go to college
也无法独♥立♥生活 甚至找一份工作
or leave home on his own or get a job.
别期望从他身上得到更多
What you see is what you get.
看起来很不错
That looks really great.
好样的
Good job.
你们好 这一定是马可
Hi. This must be Marco.
你好 马可 我是弗菜明小姐
Hi, Marco. I’m Miss Flemming.
-很高兴见到你们 -我们也是
– Nice to see you. – You too.
娃娃叫什么名字
What’s your doll’s name?
艾希莉
Ashley.
好了 他就交给我吧
Okay, I’ll take it from here.
我们是不是该再待一会儿
Uh, shouldn’t we wait a little bit?
是啊 确保他在这里一切都好
Yeah. You know, to make sure he’s okay and everything.
我觉得你们快点走会比较妥当
I think it’s easiest if you just leave quickly.
对他来说最好了 但我怎么办
Oh. It might be best for him, but what about me?
放学了再见
We’ll see you at the end of the day.
我们去见见你的朋友 好吗
Let’s go meet your friends, okay?
带上艾希莉
And bring Ashley with you.
这是大家伙儿 这是马可
Okay, this is the gang. This is Marco.
我们在玩拼图 你想加入我们吗
We’re doing a big puzzle right now. Do you want to join us?
好 没事的
Okay. It’s okay.
我去帮你搬把椅子 好吗
I’m gonna get you a chair, all right?
看看你学到些什么 “猫倚门而坐”
Okay, what do we got? “The cat sat by the door.”
写得很好
That’s pretty good,
只不过”门”字少了一点 很棒了
except there’s two O’s in “Door.” Good.
再来一句
Let’s try the next one.
“小虫子在草丛蹲坐”
“The bug sat in the grass.”
“小虫子在草丛蹲坐”
“The bug sat in the grass.”
你可以自己完成吗
Think you can do that all by yourself?
是吗 那我们来瞧瞧
Yeah? Let’s see ya.
写得不错
That’s right.
-我很抱歉 -您能来可真不容易
– I am so sorry. – Nice of you to join us.
马可有成堆的家庭作业
Marco had loads of homework,
保罗从办公室回来晚了
and Paul was late getting back from the office.
你们就是那奥齐和哈丽特 不是吗
Yeah. You’re a regular Ozzie and Harriet, ain’t ya?
奥齐和哈丽特出自美国电影
指冒险的家庭
到底是怎么了
What’s going on?
就是…
This is…
你要带我去哪里 别这样
Where are you taking me? Stop it.
-走着就行 -我的眼睛看不见
– Just walk. – My eyes are closed.
好了 看吧
Okay. Bing!
这样…你就可以唱歌♥ 录音
So… you can sing, do your demos.
-你啊 -你应得的
– You. – You deserve it.
靠近我
Come to me
当你的世界只剩空虚和寒冷
When your world is empty and cold
靠近我
Come to me
当你需要一个拥抱
When you need someone to hold
靠近我
Come to me
投入我怀中 让我保护你温暖你
In my arms, I’ll keep you safe and warm
靠近我
Come to me
我会为你遮风避雨
I will shelter you from the storm
我没有在虚情假意
I’m not one to pretend
为何你还不明白
Why can’t you understand
我爱你呢
That I love you?
我爱你
And I love you
需要你
And I need you
我想拥有你
And I want you
我爱你
Yes, I love you
我爱你
And I love you
需要你
And I need you
我想拥有你
And I want you
我爱你
Yes, I love you
我爱你
And I love you
我需要你
And I need you
我想拥有你
And I want you
靠近我
Come to me
你为什么要亲它
Why you kissing it?
它们是试唱磁带
Um, well, they’re demo tapes,
我要把它们寄给夜♥总♥会♥老板
and, uh, I’m sending them to club owners.
我想找到一份真正唱歌♥的工作
I’m trying to get a job singing for real.
这亲吻能带来小小的好运
And the kiss just gives it a little bit of extra luck.
亲爱的 相信我
And trust me, honey, we can all
在这疯狂的世界里 我们需要点小运气
do with a little extra luck in this crazy world.
你想亲吗 好了 这个一定行
You wanna kiss one? There we go. This is the one.
我有一种预感
I can feel it in my water.
亚美利加 亚美利加
America, America
上帝赐福予您
God shed his grace on thee
为了你的善与美
And crown thy good
全世界的
With brotherhood
兄弟姐妹都爱你
From sea to shining sea
这个应该给你看
I thought you should see this.
马可说画中是他的两个爸爸
Marco says it’s a picture of his two daddies.
“他的两个爸爸”
“His two daddies.”
不 不 这个不可能是我
Oh, no, no. That couldn’t possibly be me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!