怎么了 莫妮卡
Yes, Monica?
那位唐纳特罗先生在等着跟你通话
Uh, that guy, Mr. Donatello, is on the phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
我正要去吃午饭
Um, I was about to go and get some lunch,
要不要我帮你带点吃的回来
and I was wondering if maybe you wanted me to get you something,
还是你跟我一起去吃
or if you wanted to come with me?
谢谢 我不饿 我要工作不吃了
No, thank you. I’m not hungry. I’m just gonna work through lunch.
好的 没问题
Okay. Cool.
你个坏小子
You dirty dog.
什么
What?
没想到你们俩有戏了
You didn’t tell me you were gettin’ down with that.
我们俩可没怎么
I’m not gettin’ down with that.
放松 年轻人 我会保守秘密的
Relax, sport. Your secret’s safe with me.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
怎么了
Why?
大楼管♥理♥员♥今天早上看到我和马可在一起
The manager of my building saw me with Marco this morning,
我觉得他报♥警♥了
and I think he called the cops.
在我们搞清楚所有状况之前别回去
Just stay away from the building until we get this all sorted out.
那我和马可就是破坏法律的逃犯
Me and Marco, fugitives from the law.
我现在不确定
I don’t know about that.
我做了一些调查
I’ve been doing some research,
发现了一些有趣的事情
and I found out a couple interesting things.
-比如说 -我们私下再聊
– Like what? – Let’s talk about it in person.
今晚要不要一起吃晚餐 去我那儿
Do you want to have dinner tonight? My place?
我以为你永远不会邀请我去的
I thought you’d never ask.
城市公♥寓♥小区 3号♥楼 1254号♥房♥
1254 Havenhurst, Apartment 3.
-六点如何 -我会打扮一番再去的
– 6:00? – I will be there with bells on.
-好的 拜 -拜拜
– Okay. Bye. – Bye. Bye-bye.
虽然这个男人自己还不知道
That man does not know it yet,
但是他已经深深爱上我了
but he’s desperately in love with me.
-味道怎么样 -很美味
– How’s it taste? – Mmm. It’s delicious.
这千层饼可是用了我妈妈的独家秘方啊
It’s my mom’s world famous lasagna recipe.
你不喜欢吃吗
You don’t like your own food?
那你想吃什么
What do you like?
-甜甜圈 -甜甜圈
– Doughnuts. – Doughnuts. Wow.
你今天太幸运了
This just might be your lucky day.
晚餐吃甜甜圈对身体不好 保罗
Oh, doughnuts for dinner ain’t healthy, Paul.
偶尔吃一吃没关系的
One doughnut every once in a while never hurt anyone.
你喜欢巧克力的吗
You like chocolate? Hmm?
你是要吃还是打算光看着它们
Are you just gonna look at ’em, or are you gonna eat ’em?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 小家伙
You’re very welcome, young man.
睡吧
There.
我妈妈会回来吗
Is my mommy coming back?
不会
No.
我要跟你待在一起吗
Am I gonna stay with you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
能不能 能不能给我讲个故事
Will you…Will you tell me a story?
当然
Sure.
这里一本书都没有
There ain’t no books here.
你想让我给你编个故事吗
You want me to make one up?
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢圆♥满♥的结局
I like happy ending.
谁不是呢 宝贝
Don’t we all, sweetheart?
很久很久以前
Okay. Once upon a time, um,
有一个小男孩 他的魔法举世知名
there lived a boy whose magic was known throughout the land.
他和爸爸妈妈还有坏脾气的妹妹卢拉贝尔
And he lived a very happy life with his mommy and his daddy
过着幸福的生活
and his grumpy little sister, Lulabell.
他叫…他叫什么名字
What’s his…What’s his name?

Who?
魔法男孩
The boy with magic.
他的名字叫马可 毫无疑问
Well, his name was Marco, of course.
你想要收养他 对吗
You’re gonna try and keep him, aren’t ya?
是的
Yes, I am.
你知道这没那么容易
You know it’s not gonna be easy.
就因为不容易
Well, I should just toss
我就要抛弃他不管吗
him aside because it’s not gonna be easy?
马可也不想母亲是个瘾君子
Marco didn’t ask to be born to a junkie.
他也不想…异于常人
He didn’t ask to be… different.
他不想…这样的生活
He didn’t… ask for none of this.
我不明白他为什么要继续遭这个罪
And I just don’t see why he should be punished anymore…
平白无故地受罪 你明白吗
for stuff that ain’t his fault, you know?
好吧
Okay.
“好吧” “好吧”是什么意思
“Okay”? What does “Okay” Mean?
意思是只有一条合法的途径来解决问题
It means there’s only one way to legally do this.
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你被拘捕后
After you were arrested,
他们带马可去了一户寄养家庭 然后…
they took Marco to a foster home, and…
-他还好吗 -他没事
– Is he okay? – Yeah, he’s okay.
现在很好 他和我们在一起
He’s okay now. He’s with us.
那就好
That’s good.
你知道的 在你被监禁这段时间
You understand that unless Marco
除非马可有一个授权的监护者
has an assigned advocate while you’re incarcerated,
否则他就会成为国家的看护对象
he becomes a ward of the state?
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是他的律师 也是他的朋友
I’m his lawyer and his friend.
他的”朋友”
His “Friend.”
你们现在都这么叫了啊
Is that what you people are calling it these days?
我们有一些法律文件要你签
We have some legal papers we’d like you to sign.
关于什么的
And what do they say?
关于鲁迪的未成年孩子的
That Rudy shall be granted
临时紧急监护权
temporary emergency custody of the minor child
期限是到你监禁期结束
until such time as your incarceration terminates
并提交了重新抚养的申请
and you petition for reunification.
说人话
Which means what in normal-person talk?
鲁迪会在你被关起来的时候照顾马可
That Rudy’ll take care of Marco while you’re locked up.
我要给什么好处
What’s it gonna cost me?
什么也不用
Nothing.
什么也不用吗
Nothing?
你会无条件地照顾我的孩子
You’re gonna take care of my kid for nothing?
不仅是我 亲爱的
Not just me, honey.
法律先生也会提供帮助的
Mr. Lawyer here is offering to help too.
就像我说的 我和鲁迪是朋友
Like I said, me and Rudy are friends.
审讯前我要和你谈点事
I have to talk with you about something before the hearing.
什么事
What?
就你现在住的那个地方
There’s no way the judge is gonna grant
法官是绝对不会给你监护权的
you custody with you living in the apartment you’re in.
我知道那里比不上泰姬陵
Hey, I know it’s not the Taj Mahal,
但相信我 我住过更差的地方
but, trust me, I’ve lived in worse places.
我知道 只是…
I know. It’s just…
法♥院♥会要求马可住在一个安全的环境下
The court is gonna require that
并且有他自己的卧室
Marco have a safe environment and his own bedroom.
什么
What?
如果你不介意的话 我想告诉法官
If it’s okay with you, I’d like
你和马可跟我一起住
to tell the judge that you and Marco live with me.
你是在邀请我和你一起住吗
Are you asking me to move in with you?
不是 只是为了达到合法的要求
No, no. Just to fulfill the legal requirements.
你就是 就是 你在叫我和你一起住
Yes, you are. You are. You’re asking me to move in with you.
别的办法可以拿到监护权了 鲁迪
There’s no other way you’re gonna get custody, Rudy.
而且我还有一间房♥空着 所以…
And I have an extra bedroom, so…
我愿意啊
The answer is yes.
愿意?
Yes?
愿意
Yes.
好的 那就好
Okay. That’s good.
好 那是不错
Okay. That is good. Yeah.
但不要提到我们俩的关系
Just don’t mention our relationship.
法官大人 马可的妈妈目前被拘捕监禁
Your Honor, Marco’s mother is currently incarcerated.
没有找到其他亲属
There are no known relatives,
并且她签署了唐纳特罗先生的
and she’s signed emergency orders granting
临时紧急监护权的文件
Mr.Donatello temporary custody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!