Hey, Marco.
我叫鲁迪
I’m Rudy.
保罗·弗雷格办公室
Paul Fleiger’s office.
你好 请让保罗·弗雷格接一下电♥话♥
Yeah, hello. I’d like to speak to Paul Fleiger, please.
-请问您是哪位 -鲁迪·唐纳特罗
– Can I get your name, please? – Rudy Donatello.
鲁迪 大好人 你能给我点零钱吗
Rudy, my main man. Can you give me some change?
现在不行 拉里
Not now, Larry.
给我点零钱 哥们
Give me some spare change, man.
请问您找弗雷格先生什么事
Uh, can I tell Mr. Fleiger what this is regarding?
拜托 别管闲事了
Come on. Don’t be a Nosy Nellie.
直接让保罗接我的电♥话♥ 拜托了
Just put Paul on the phone for me, please.
我会告诉他您打过来了
I’ll let him know you’re on the line.
我没东西吃了
I gotta get something to eat.
现在不是找我要钱的时候
This is not a good time to be hitting me up for money,
相信我
believe me.
听着 二十五分 一角
Look, a quarter, a dime.
拉里 别 拉里
Larry, don’t get… Larry!
老天 拉里 现在行 听到没有
Jesus Christ, Larry! This is not a good time, I said already!
你要么赶紧走开 不然我把你脸揍烂
Now beat it or I’ll bust your face in two!
-你这个疯子基佬 -滚
– Oh, you crazy faggot! – Get…
没事 没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.
喂 唐纳特罗先生
Hello? Mr. Donatello?
喂 对 是我
Hello. Yeah, I’m here.
不好意思 我联♥系♥不到弗雷格先生
Yeah, I’m afraid I don’t have Mr. Fleiger.
联♥系♥不到 什么意思
You don’t have him? What is that?
他在但是不想跟我说话的意思吗
Code talk for he’s there, but he don’t wanna talk to me?
你想给他留言吗
Would you like to leave him a message?
不 我不想给他留言
No, I would not like to leave a message.
我想跟他说话
I would like to talk to him.
如果您想给他留言
Look, if you’d like to leave him a message,
我会帮您传达
I’ll be happy to pass it along for you.
小姐 你聋了吗
Lady, are you deaf?
我刚刚说我不想留言
I already said I do not want to leave a message.
把手给我 来吧
Give me your hand. Come on.
我要找保罗·弗雷格
I’m looking for Paul Fleiger.
你知道他在哪儿吗 不知道
Do you know where he is? No?
保罗 保罗·弗雷格
Paul! Paul Fleiger!
不好意思
Hey! Excuse me.
-弗雷格先生不在办公室 -保罗
– Mr. Fleiger’s not in his office. – Paul!
先生 如果您不停下来
Mister, if you don’t stop,
-我就报♥警♥了 -随便你 亲爱的
– I’m gonna call the police. – Go for it, sweet cheeks.
没关系 莫妮卡
It’s all right, Monica.
我来处理 请进吧 没事
I’ll take care of this. Come on in. It’s all right.
没… 谢谢你
It’s… Thank you.
你这是在干什么 像个疯子一样闯进来
What the hell are you doing, barging in here like a lunatic?
如果你接电♥话♥
If you answered your phone,
我就不用这样闯进来
I wouldn’t have to barge in here like a lunatic.
我在工作 鲁迪 这是我上班的地方
This is my job, Rudy. This is where I work!
这个孩子住在我那栋楼 昨天晚上
This kid lives in my building. Last night,
他妈妈把他一个人丢在家里
his mom left him alone,
从那之后她就没回来
and she ain’t been back since then.
-那你想要我怎么着 -你是律师啊
– What do you want me to do about it? – You’re a lawyer.
我不知道 律师怎么办你就怎么办
I don’t know. Do what lawyers do.
给我点建议吧
Give me some advice here.
-你想要我的建议 -对 没错
– You want my advice? – Yes, I do.
打给家庭服务中心
Call Family Services!
让他们把他丢到寄养家庭去吗
So they can toss him in a foster home?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea what
那些地方是怎么对待孩子的 拜托
they do to kids in those places? Come on!
你想要我的建议吗 这就是我的建议
You wanted my advice. That’s my advice.
你还真是个好律师啊 走吧 孩子
A real Perry-fuckin’-Mason you are. Come on, kid.
靠
Shit!
鲁迪
Rudy.
等等
Wait!
鲁迪
Hey, Rudy.
你需要钱吗还是什么别的
Do you need some money or anything?
我来猜一下
Let me guess.
拿着这笔钱
And in exchange for the money,
我永远别找到你办公室来对吧
I don’t come around to your office anymore? Hmm?
你真应该为自己感到羞愧
You should be so ashamed of yourself right now.
-怎么回事 -就是他 那个男孩
– What’s going on? – That’s him. That’s the kid right there.
-你是谁 -我是他邻居
– Who are you? – I’m the neighbor.
这个孩子怎么和你在一起
What’s the kid doing with you?
我在他妈妈回来之前照顾他一下
I was looking after him till his mommy comes back.
他妈妈回不来了 过来 孩子
His mommy’s not comin’ back. Come here, kid.
如果你还有什么需要 给我电♥话♥
If you need anything else, give me a call.
我会的 现在就交给我吧
I will. I think I got it from here.
这到底怎么回事啊
What the hell’s going on?
他妈妈昨天被抓了 行了吧
His mother got picked up by Vice last night. All right?
快点 我们得收拾东西带走
Come on. We need to get you packed and out of here.
你有行李箱吗 你的衣服在哪
You got a suitcase? Where are your clothes?
快点 快点 你的衣服在哪
Come on, come on. Show me where your clothes are.
是在这里吗 亲爱的 你的衣服在哪
Are they in here? Honey, where are your clothes?
这…都在这儿了吗
This is… This is it?
全部都在这儿了吗
This is all you have?
书包也没有吗 什么都没有
You don’t have a bag? Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
好了 走吧 快走 走吧
All right. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
走吧 走吧 走吧
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
别那么推他
Hey, hey! You don’t got to shove him like that.
-先生 请让开 -你叫什么名字
– Sir, step aside, please. – What is your name?
先生 我说最后一遍 走开点
Sir, I’m gonna ask you one last time to step aside.
你不告诉我名字我是不会让开的 小姐
I will not step aside until I know your name, lady.
我是马婷娜丝小姐 家庭服务中心的
My name is Miss Martinez, Family Services.
有问题吗
You have an issue?
有问题 马婷娜丝小姐 问题就是你
I have an issue, Miss Martinez. It’s you.
好 这是名片
Okay. Here’s a card.
有问题你打电♥话♥吧
Why don’t you give them a call?
-谢谢 -谢谢 走吧
– Thank you. – Thank you. Come on.
我有朋友在检察官办公室 马婷娜丝小姐
I have friends in the… in the D.A.’s office, Miss Martinez.
-你就等着我找你吧 -说完了吗
– You’ll be hearing from me. – Are we done?
说完了
We are done.
马可
Marco!
等一下
Wait up.
好了 好了 走吧 孩子
All right, all right. Come on, kid.
表演还要继续
The show must go on
一次捣乱不会影响演出
Hey one monkey don’t stop no show
若你不想要我的爱
If you don’t want my love
我会放你自♥由♥
You’re free to go
你可以离开 离开 离开
You can go You can go You can go
人生如戏
Life is a play
你我角色不同
We play different parts
但若想领悟爱的真谛
But to be a star in love
你只能用心体会
You’ve got to feel it in your heart
你举止怪异 你并未爱我入心
You’ve been acting strange You don’t love me with soul
其实还有很多人想要填补你的位子
Well there’s lots of other guys who’d love to play your role
你若不想做我生命中的那个人
If you don’t want to be my leading man
就滚出我的生活 让我获得新生
Get out of my life and let me live again
你可以离开 离开
You can go You can go
表演需得继续
The show must go on
一次捣乱
Hey one monkey
你不觉得我们应该私下谈吗
Don’t you think we should have this discussion in private?
不 不管你想说什么 他们都能听
No. Anything you have to say to me, you can say in front of them.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我来自华盛顿州的瓦拉瓦拉
I’m from Walla Walla, Washington.
华盛顿州的瓦拉瓦拉 读起来好搞笑
Walla Walla, Washington. Very fun to say.
大学毕业以后
And when I graduated college,
我接手了家里的保险生意
I took over the family insurance business.
和心上人结了婚
I married my sweetheart,
一切都顺风顺水 除了…
and everything was perfect, except…
让我猜猜 卖♥♥保险让你厌烦无比