Get out! Go!
快滚
Go!
马可 乖孩子
Marco, babe.
去走廊呆一会好吗
Will you go out in the hall for a few minutes, baby,
妈妈叫你你再回来 好吗宝贝
until Mommy’s… until Mommy calls you back, babe, okay?
人们说 没有什么可以永垂不朽
They say everything can be replaced
人们说 每段距离都是千山万水
They say every distance is not near
我记得伴我至此的每个人
I remember every face
每张面孔
Of every man who put me here
属于我的光芒闪耀
I see my light come shining
至西向东
From the west down to the east
爱若此时
Any day now
我会自♥由♥
I shall be released
附信有一篇新闻报道
Enclosed, please find a newspaper article.
也许刊登的时候
You might have seen it
您已经看过了
when it was published,
但这可能性不大
although I doubt it.
它被藏在了报纸中间不起眼的地方
It was buried deep in the middle of the paper,
跟头条的油价上升
not nearly as important as the front-page stories
或是总统政要比起来
about rising gas prices
毫不起眼
or presidential politics.
只有短短几行写着
Just a few brief lines about
一名叫马可的智障男孩的尸体
a mentally handicapped kid named Marco…
孤独地在某座桥下被发现
who died all alone under a bridge
因为他找了三天 也没能找到回家的路
after trying to find his way home for almost three days.
由于你们从未亲自见过他
Since you never got to meet him in person
并且该篇文章很短 未提及细节
and since this article is short on details,
我想让你们知道马可究竟是谁
I wanted you to know who Marco really was.
他是一个可爱的孩子 聪明又有趣
He was a sweet kid and smart and funny.
他的笑容可以灿烂整间屋子
He had a smile that could light up a room.
他爱吃垃圾食品
He loved junk food.
他嗜巧克力甜甜圈如命
Chocolate doughnuts were his drug of choice.
他是全世界最好的迪斯科舞蹈家
He was the world’s greatest disco dancer.
他每晚都喜欢听故事
And he liked to have a story told to him every night,
有着美好结局的故事
as long as the story had a happy ending.
马可喜欢美好的结局
Marco loved a happy ending.
他们告诉你 他们告诉你
They tell ya, they tell ya
人人都应受到庇护
Every man must have protection
之后他们告诉你 他们告诉你
And then they tell ya They tell ya
人人都会沦陷
That every man must fall
我发誓 我发誓我看见我的投影
I swear, I swear I see my own reflection
远远地穿过这围墙
Far beyond these walls
千真万确
That’s right!
我看见我的万丈光芒
I see my light come shining Come shining
点亮天空 从西到东
Come shining from the west down to the east
上帝啊
And, oh, my God
爱若此时
Any day now
我会自♥由♥
I shall be released
是的 我看见了我的光芒点亮天空
Yes, I see my light come shining
从西到东
From the west down to the east
我发誓
And I swear
我发誓
I swear
我发誓 我的爱人
I swear, my love
我们终将自♥由♥
We shall be released
再见说不出口
I can’t say good-bye
还未做好准备
To you yet
尽管你去意已决
Even though you have to go
拿起了你的外套
And get your jacket
再见说不出口
I can’t say good-bye
还没到时候
To you now
尽管你去意已决
Even though you have to go
抛出
And throw
告别的丝带
The metaphorical blanket
让大火吞噬
Over the symbolical fire
那是我太过实际的
Of my all-too-practical
心灵
Heart
我还记得
I remember
手心的温热
Holding your hand
不愿放开
And not wanting to let go
但我明白
But I understand
邀你与共
Then asking you up to my room
而后独自远走
And then walking up alone
离你远走
Away from you
但没人能懂
But still who knows
告别的丝带
Perhaps the metaphorical blanket
让大火吞噬
Was then set on symbolical fire
那是我太过实际的
By my all-too-practical
永不轻信的 永不放弃的
Ungullible Indestructible
无法触及的
And untouchable
心灵
Heart
再见说不出口
I can’t say good-bye
现在对你说不出口
To you yet

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!