from a foster home to a state institution.
我的诉讼委托人想申请探望权
We’re requesting visitation from our clients.
作为孩子的法庭指定律师
As the child’s court-appointed attorney,
我并未觉得情况有任何变化
I don’t see any change in circumstance.
-不建议修改 -同意 驳回申请
– Can’t recommend a modification. – Agreed. Request denied.
如果您单纯出于孩子的利益考虑…
If you simply weigh the interests of the child…
我说了驳回申请
I said request denied.
好 我们会提交申请
Fine. We’ll be filing a motion
要求另一家法庭听审本案
to have this case heard in another court.
我将援引我的委托人和该儿童之间
I will cite the deep and loving bond
深厚的情感关系
that clearly exists between the minor and my clients,
和他们愿意遵守
their willingness to adhere to all conditions
法律所有规定的意愿
as stipulated by the courts,
当然了 您完全不顾及
and, of course, your complete and utter unwillingness
孩子利益的事实也会考虑在内
to consider the best needs of the child.
你确定你要这么做吗 蓝尼
This really the way you want to start, Lonnie?
谁知道呢 在我看来
I don’t know. It seems like, to me,
决定权在你手里 理查德
the ball’s in your court, Richard.
你有支持证据的文件吗
Do you have supporting documentation?
我的助手帮我打印了这个给你
I had my girl type these up for you
考虑到也许你也和我有一样的想法呢
in the off chance that, you know,
虽然可能性微乎其微
you saw things my way.
我批准听审前探访一次
I’ll approve one visit prior to the hearing
有人监视 30分钟 没有第二次
supervised, 30 minutes, not a second more.
你瘦了
You look skinny.
能吃饱吗
You getting enough to eat?
这有甜甜圈吃吗
Do they have doughnuts here?
没有甜甜圈啊 难怪你愁眉苦脸
Well, no doughnuts. No wonderyou’re down in the dumps.
给我讲个故事好吗
Will you tell me a story?
你想听那个关于魔法男孩马可的故事吗
You want the one about the magic boy named Marco?
美好结局的那个对吧
With the happy ending, right?
好的
Okay.
很久以前
Once upon a time…
在很远很远的地方
in a land far, far away,
住着一个叫马可的魔法男孩
there lived a magic boy named Marco.
先生们 我昨晚查了州法律条例
Gentlemen, I was looking over state law last night
发现加州允许有药物滥用
and found that California allows adoption by folks
和家暴记录的家庭收养孩子
with a history of substance abuse and domestic violence.
-就我们不行 -可就你们不行
– Not us. – But not you.
所以我打算据理力争
Which I intend to argue quite passionately is a violation
这违反了美国宪法第14条修正案
of the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution.
当然 太棒了
Of course. That’s brilliant.
第14条修正案是什么
What’s…What’s the 14th Amendment?
任何州不得侵犯
The state can enforce no law which
公民特权和豁免权
abridges the privileges or immunities of a citizen.
也不得剥夺辖区内
Nor deny to any person within
任何公民的合法保护权
its jurisdiction equal protection of the laws.
这说明了什么
Which means what?
这说明他们应该
Which means they’re supposed to
将你与这个州的所有居民同等对待
treat you the same as every motherfucker in this state.
-他来这里搞什么 -谁
– What the hell is he doing here? – Who?
地方检察官威尔逊
D.A. Wilson.
可能只是旁听吧
Probably just observing.
全体起立
All rise
向尊敬的法官理查德·雷斯尼克致敬
for the honorable Judge Richard Resnick.
好了 我们直奔今早的主题吧
Okay. Let’s get right down to business this morning, shall we?
兰伯特先生
Mr. Lambert,
我准备驳回你的上诉
I’m prepared to approve your motion to dismiss,
考虑到孩子母亲的供词
pending the testimony of the mother.
等等 驳回什么上诉
Wait a minute. What motion to dismiss?
你和地方检查局协商过没有
Have you coordinated with the D.A.’s office?
协商过了 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
怎么回事 我不知道
What the hell’s going on? I don’t know.
法官大人 您就这么驳回我方的上诉
Your Honor, you’re dismissing my client’s case
不做任何通知和解释吗
without any notice or explanation?
她什么时候出来的
When did she get out?
法官大人 我想申请休庭
Your Honor, I’d like to request a recess.
驳回申请
Request denied.
要回家了 高兴吗
Excited about going home?
德里昂女士
Miss Deleon,
我收到了您要求恢复监护权的申请
I received your petition for reinstatement of custody.
等等 她现在想起来要他了
Wait. She wants him back now?
你准备好
Are you prepared to reassume
重新承担母亲的责任了吗
the responsibilities as the child’s mother?
请回答 是或不是
I need an answer. A yes or a no.

Yeah.
这不是我家
That’s not my home.
德里昂女士还提交了
Miss Deleon has also filed
针对其儿子的限制令
a restraining order on behalf of her son
限制对象为弗雷格和唐纳特罗先生
against Mr. Fleiger and Mr. Donatello.
什么 限制令
What? Restraining order?
该限制令已得到批准
The restraining order is granted.
-法官大人… -你放弃了他
– Your Honor… – You gave him up!
你签字了
You signed them papers!
德里昂女士已经刑满释放
Miss Deleon has served her sentence.
你知道你是在对孩子做什么吗
Do you know what you’re doing to that kid?
她已经刑满释放了
She’s served her sentence!
她是个瘾君子 法官大人
She’s a junkie, Your Honor!
现在她有权
She now has the legal right
恢复对孩子的监护权
to petition for resumed custody of her child.
你还让她要回孩子
You’re gonna let her have her kid back
之前她是怎么对待孩子的
after how she done him wrong?
德里昂女士 你可以离开了
Miss Deleon, you’re free to go.
凭什么 法官大人
On what grounds? Your Honor…
本次听审结束
This hearing is over.
你不能这样做
You can’t do this!
你真应该想想
You really need to consider
怎么做对孩子最有利
what’s best for the child in this case!
这是在歪曲正义 歪曲
This is a travesty of justice. A travesty!
他们答应你什么了
What did they promise you?
他们答应你什么了 玛丽昂娜
What did they promise you, Marianna?
你们知道自己在对孩子干什么吗
Do you know what you’re doing to that kid?
不能这样
This ain’t right!
我的上帝
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
这不…不是我家
That’s not…not my home.
这不是我家
It’s not my home.
地方监察局与她和兰伯特做了交易
D.A.’s office brokered the deal with her and Lambert.
他们承诺提前释放她
They got her paroled early,
条件是她要回监护权
as long as she was willing to fill out the petition for custody.
那么现在我们能怎么办
So what do we do now?
你们无能为力
Nothing you can do.
母亲要回孩子是天经地义的事
Mother wants the kid, mother gets the kid.
世界上没有一家法庭会把孩子判给你们
Ain’t a court in the world that’ll give that kid to you.
回家吧 继续你们的生活
So go home, get on with your lives.
开始会痛不欲生
It’s gonna hurt like hell at first,
但时间是最伟大的治疗师
but time’s a great healer.
幸运的话 也许等孩子长大后
If you’re lucky, maybe the kid’ll come see you
脱离母亲的控制 会来看你们
once he’s grown up and away from the mother’s control.
没有什么公正可言
There is no justice, is there?
弗雷格先生 你也是学法律的
You went to law school, Mr. Fleiger.
我很意外 他们首先没教你这一点
I’m surprised that’s not the first thing they taught you.
但这不代表我们会停下为公正斗争的步伐
That don’t mean we stop fighting for what’s right.
做我的女人好吗
Will ya be my girl
做我的女人
Be my girl
等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
等等 哥们
Wait, man.
我们不能在他面前干这事
We can’t do this in front of him, man.
好了
Come on.
去走廊呆着 我叫你再回来
Go out in the hallway till I tell you come back in.
听见我的话没 你个弱智
Did you hear what I said, you fucking retard?
滚出去 滚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!