爱若此时
加州 好莱坞 1979年
投入我怀中 让我保护你温暖你
In my arms I will keep you safe and warm
靠近我
Come to me
我会为你遮风避雨
I will shelter you from the storm
我没有在虚情假意
I’m not one to pretend
为何你还不明白
Why can’t you understand
我爱你呢
That I love you?
我爱你
And I love you
需要你
And I need you
想拥有你
And I want you
我爱你
And I love you
需要你
And I need you
我想拥有你
And I want you
靠近我
Come to me
宝贝
Oh, baby
我是个寂寞的男人
I’m a lonely man
生活在梦境之中
Living in a world of dreams
我什么都不缺
I’ve got everything
除了唯一渴望的你
But the one thing that I really need
靠近我
Come to me
我会给你要的爱
I’ll give you all the love you need
因为我的爱只给你
‘Cause I have love just for you
你看到吧台边的那个帅哥了吗
Did you see that gorgeous thing at the bar,
一个人在那儿坐着
sitting all by his lonesome?
当然看见了
How could we not,
你就像个贱婊♥子♥和他眉来眼去
what with you flirting like a cheap whore?
亲爱的 我也许是贱 可我不是婊♥子♥
Honey, I may be cheap. I ain’t no whore.
得了吧 匹诺曹
Now, now, Pinocchio.
小伙子撒谎可是会这样的啊
We know what happens to little boys who tell lies.
拜托 够了啊
Ooh! Oh, please. Enough already.
请进
Come in.
他叫什么名字 他叫什么名字
What’s his name What’s his name
你好啊
Well, hello.
你第一次吗
Your first time?

Yeah.
结婚了吗
Are you married?
离婚了
Divorced.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
高一的时候 我爸爸让我去踢橄榄球
In my first year of high school, my father made me play football.
教练让我们围成一圈 弯腰抓住球
Coach told me to line up center, bend over and grab the ball.
那时唐尼·沃尔什是四分卫
Donnie Walsh was the quarterback.
他走在我身后
He… He walked up behind me,
把手放到我屁♥股♥上 啪嗒一声
put his hand on my ass for the snap.
我简直如坠云端
I was in heaven.
从那以后就一发不可收拾了
It’s honestly all been downhill from then on.
我靠
Oh, shit.
没关系 你把车窗摇下来
Don’t worry. Just roll down the window,
我来跟他谈
and let me do the talking.
二位找乐子呢
You boys having some fun?
没有 警官 我们只是在讨论
No, Officer. We’re actually just
高中踢足球的事
talking about playing high school football.
对 当然了
Yeah, right.
不是 是真的
No, really.
你一看就是玩过球的人吧
And you look like you’ve played with a few balls in your time.
Ball也有蛋蛋的意思
举起手来
Show me your hands.
淡定 淡定
Everything’s cool, everything’s cool!
你这么生气干嘛 你想谈谈这事吗
Why are you so angry? Do you wanna talk about it?
我数到三 一
I’m gonna count to three. One.
拿着枪的大人物哈
Big man with your big gun!
二 -闭嘴
Two. – Shut up and do what he says!
照他说的做 举起手来
Put your hands up!
-三 -等一下 你要是开枪
– Three! – Wait! You…You pull that trigger,
就是一级谋杀
it’s murder one.
我在地方检察官办公室工作
I’m with the D.A.’s office.
陪审团五秒钟就能将你定罪
Jury will convict you in five seconds.
你将在监狱里度过剩下那五十年
You’ll spend the next 50 years in a jail cell
跟一些想跟你玩警♥察♥抓小偷的人
with some guy that wants to play cops and robbers
每天晚上待在一起
with you every night.
我敢说地方检察官办公室肯定很乐意
I’m sure the D.A.’s office would love to
知道他们的员工在停车场搞基
know about one of their own getting sucked off in a parking lot.
我敢说内政部也很乐意
And I’m sure Internal Affairs
听到他们的手下
would love to hear about one of their own
拿着枪威胁两位手无寸铁的市民
drawing his weapon and threatening two unarmed civilians.
所以让我们都把这个小误会忘了吧
So let’s just both forget about this little misunderstanding.
你看怎么样
What do you say?
别让我再在这个停车场逮到你
Don’t let me catch you in this parking lot again.
没问题
Okay.
你疯了吧
Are you crazy?
-这不好笑 -好笑 很…
– It’s not funny. – Yes, it’s so…
一点都不好笑
It’s not funny!
“拿着枪威胁两位手无寸铁的市民”
“Drawing his weapon and threatening two unarmed civilians.”
天哪 我以为他要把我们毙了
Oh, my God. I thought he was gonna kill us.
天哪 你叫什么名字
Oh, my God! What is your name?
保罗·弗雷格 你呢
Paul Fleiger. You?
鲁迪·唐纳特罗 幸会
Rudy Donatello. Nice to meet you.
幸会 唐纳特罗先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Donatello.
接下来呢
What now?
他也挺帅的
He was kind of cute too.
我只是暂住在这儿
I’m just staying here
等他们把我在马里布的房♥子弄好
till they, uh, finish my place in Malibu.
那就这样吧
Uh, okay.
等一下
Well, wait, wait.
这个给你
Just… here.
打给我
Give me a call.
你确定你希望这样吗
Are you sure that’s what you want?
你要干什么
Hey! What do you want?
你有个孩子对吧
You got a kid, right?
对啊 他怎么了
Yeah. What about him?
那就对了 我猜这应该是他的
Yeah, yeah. I figured this must be his.
-你应该把音乐调小一点 -什么
– You should turn that down. – What?
音乐太吵对孩子耳朵不好
Loud music ain’t good for kids. It hurts their ears.
你现在成了育儿专家了吗
Are you some expert on parenting now?
不是 不过
No, but…
那你就少管闲事
Then you know what? Mind your own business,
你个死基佬
you cock-sucking motherfucker.
派对时间到
Life of the party’s here!
快点 走吧
Come on! Let’s go!
你拖了六天了
You’re six days late.
十二美元 你在搞笑吗
Twelve dollars? What are you? A comedian?
最近手头有点紧
Things have been a bit slow.
剩下的我明天给你 我保证
I’ll get it to you by tomorrow, I promise.
-明天又不是今天 -明天不是今天
– Well, tomorrow’s not today! – Tomorrow is not today.
什么东西
What is this?
我们现在在讨论什么存在哲学吗
Some sort of existential philosophy we’re getting now?
明天你不把钱交齐 我就把你锁在外头
You don’t have the money by tomorrow, I’m locking you out!
与其不停地来压榨我
You know, instead of bleeding me dry,
你倒不如管一下那边的噪音好吗
you could do something about the noise in there!
从早到晚放个不停
It’s like this morning, noon and night!
至少让她把门关上吧
Or at least ask her to close the door!
天啊
Geez!
小姐 把门关上
Lady, close your door!
天啊
Jesus!
你妈妈昨天晚上一整晚都没回来吗
Your mommy didn’t come home at all last night?
没有吗
Oh. No?
也不知道她可能在哪吗
No idea where she might be, huh?
你会说话吗
Can you talk?
那就好
Oh, good.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
马可
Marco.
你好 马可

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!