我还能怎么着 我…
What have I got? I…
你是我最亲的人
You’re the closest person I have.
我很抱歉 我不知道该怎么说
I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say.
对不起 真的对不起
I’m sorry. I’m very sorry.
好了 我听到了 说得够多了 兄弟
Okay, fine. I hear you, it’s just been so much of it, dude.
-我不知道 我… -我们的压力都很大
– It’s just like, I don’t know what the fuck… – We’re both stressed.
我不是无缘无故有压力的 活计
I ain’t stressed about nothing, man.
-我压力大的话… -好吧 我会
– I get stressed… – Well, I am.
你冲我撒气的时候我就有压力
I get stressed when you start fucking blowing it out on me, dude.
然后我就觉得很大压力
Yeah, then I get stressed,
但在别的方面我就没压力
but otherwise I ain’t stressed.
妈的我要走了 我们上 兄弟们
I’m fucking going, let’s go, boys.
要这个狗屁世界和那些狗屁人们知道
Let’s show the fucking world and some of these assholes
-他们错了 -没错
– that they’re wrong.” – exactly.
这个世界谁做主 罗布
Who is the one always driving that machine? Robbo.
如果眼界放宽些
If you look at it, in the great scheme of things,
我们讲的那些东西 真的没什么可担心的
It’s a very, very tiny concern, really, what we’re talking about,
大家的反应好像都有点过激
And the reactions from everybody were just a little bit excessive.
太过了 所以我需要你们的支持
Yeah. Totally. so…i need your support.
我需要你们对我要做的事报以坚定的信念
I need your bloody faith in what I’m gonna do
让这张专辑无与伦比
To make this record sound like the fucking dog’s bollocks,
而且它会的
and it will.
各位 对不起
Listen, man, I’m sorry, buddy. okay? listen, I’m sorry.
我爱你 你知道的 我们还有很长的路要走
I love you, you know that. okay? we’ve got a long road ahead of us.
我仍有种感觉有某种东西在带领我们前进
I still believe that there’s an overall feeling of something guiding us,
有一个光环围绕着我们 保护我们前进
An aura around us that protects and keeps it going
我不知道那是什么
And I don’t know what that is
为什么以及怎么保护我们的
or why it is or how it is.
它是不是我和罗布从小就有的纽带
Whether it’s bonding between Robb and I from since we were kids.
我不知道它是什么
I don’t know what it is
但似乎我们一生都是如此
but it’s like we’re there for life.
我们是一家人 我们是亲密的伙伴
Yeah, we’re family, man. we’re close buddies, man.
就像家人一样
Like any family,
我们有分歧和个性
we have our differences and stuff,
但我们一直可以跨越这些
But we’ve always been able to work through that stuff.
-魔法师做的 -魔法师做的
– Merlin did it. – Merlin did it.
要么就是撒旦曾游走在乡间
Either that or Satan was running all across the countryside
然后扔了几块石头 对吧
And he dropped a few stones, right?
他昏头了 活计 当时他在喝酒什么的
He was high, man. he was drinking or something.
我想去摸一下 传说它有疗伤的力量
I want to touch it, man. It has healing powers, they say.
那种疗伤的力量就是我需要的东西
The healing powers is the stuff that I need.
美国 洛杉矶
现在和我在演播室里的是
In the studio with me is
来自铁砧乐队的利普斯
Lips from Anvil along with
以及克里斯·桑格瑞迪
Chris Tsangarides,
(威廉姆斯·豪厄尔 KNAC网络广播)
《13》的制♥作♥人
Producer of This Is Thirteen,
《13》是铁砧乐队的全新专辑的名字
the name of the brand-new anvil cd.
欢迎来到加州 欢迎来到KNAC
Welcome to California and welcome to Knac.
利普斯 什么唱片公♥司♥会出版这张专辑
Lips, what label will be putting this out?
这个问题问得好
That’s a good question.
《13》这张专辑为什么值6♥4♥美元
Now that is going to be the $6♥4♥ question for this is thirteen.
我在物色一个经理人
I’m looking for a manager.
一个能恰到好处的代表我乐队的人
I’m looking for somebody who will properly represent the band
能把我们带到合适场合演出的
And get us out there playing in the proper places.
能帮我们找到为我们出唱片
Get us with the proper record company
的合适的唱片公♥司♥
That’s going to put our product out there
让大家知道我们出专辑了
For people to know that it’s there.
告诉你吧
Tell you what,
这不仅是KNAC上的全球首演
This is going to be not only the world premiere here on knac.com,
而且也是在沃茨的全球首演 《13》
But world premiere here on the Vault. This Is Thirteen.
塔罗牌和茶叶渣
# tarot card and tea leaves
还有水晶球
# a crystal ball
吉普赛人之吻
# the gypsy’s kiss
死亡纸牌的召唤
# the death card’s call
我真的觉得《13》是铁砧乐队最好听的专辑
I really feel that This Is Thirteen is the best sounding Anvil album ever.
一切就靠它了
And everything is riding on it.
我们要让所有能找到的唱片公♥司♥
We’re going to have all the record companies that we can get
试听这张专辑 希望他们能为此竞标
Listen to it and, hopefully, they’ll make bids on it.
希望我们能有一份正式的 合适的唱片合同
Hopefully we’ll get a real, proper record contract
然后无论如何 在这个疯狂的行业里
And, somehow, get someplace
占有一席之地
in this godforsaken crazy business.
这是铁砧乐队的全新专辑
It’s the new anvil album.
我会确认他收到了
Yeah, I’ll make sure he gets it.
两周之后
希望回家之后我们能更幸运
Hopefully, we’ll have more luck back at home.
加拿大 多伦多
-嘿 我挺好的 -什么事
– Hey! I’m doing okay. – What’s up?
-我是弗雷泽 -你好 我是罗布·赖纳
– I’m Fraser. – Hi, Robb Reiner.
-罗布 幸会 请坐 -我是利普斯
– Robb, nice to meet you. sit down, boys. – Lips.
你能靠这个乐队赚不少钱
You can make lots of money with this band.
(弗雷泽·希尔 EMI音乐加拿大公♥司♥总监)
又想玩摇滚又想赚钱 这样想没什么不对
Want to rock and make money. There’s nothing wrong with that.
好吧 先听听《13》吧
Okay, listen to Number 13 first.
寻找一个地方躲藏
# searching for a place to hide
从蔑视的地方逃走
# running from those you’ve defied
抛弃自♥由♥之地
# forsaking the land of the free
说实话 这有点难度
It’s a bit of a challenge, to be honest.
因为环境已经变了 所以必须…
’cause the landscape has changed here and it just has to…
如果想要专辑大卖♥♥ 首先就要符合市场环境
If it’s going to work here, it has to be the right fit.
我们要能够给你们应得的东西 反之亦然
We’ve got to be able to give you guys what you deserve and vice versa.
得要一个大唱片公♥司♥推出这张唱片
A major label should put this out
因为一个小公♥司♥来出版这么好听的歌♥
Because it’s not justice to have something that sounds this good
实在不公平 得有个合适的公♥司♥做发行
To go out on anything less than that. somebody better do this justice.
这对我们打击太大了
It hurts so bad
因为其他一切都做的很好
because everything else was done so correctly
这就是雅典唱片的问题
And that’s what was wrong with attic records.
这是《重中之重》和《火中锻造》的专辑
It was the metal on metal and the forged in fire albums.
这些是经典专辑
Those were classic albums, they are classic albums
但却被一个蹩脚的独♥立♥发行人发行
But recorded for an independent who fumbled the ball.
历史不言自明
The history speaks for itself.
你们也出名了很久 而且也赚到钱了
You’ve been around a long time and that has currency.
这就说明了一切 不是吗
That says it all, doesn’t it?
这是我们应得的
It’s due.
我会仔细研究一下
I really will check it out
听下唱片然后我们再来看它合不合适
and listen to it and we’ll see if it fits.
因为我们肯定不会做一些
But we definitely won’t get into something
自认为不能达到你们要求的事情
We don’t think we can do what you guys deserve ’cause it’s been,
我都51了 还在干这行 这是个承诺
Man, being 51 and doing this, this is a real commitment.
这太棒了 谢谢你们今天过来
I mean, it’s amazing. thanks for coming by.
-谢谢你招待我们 -幸会
– Thanks for having us. – Really nice meeting you, man.
-真是太好了 十分感谢 -祝你愉快
– That’s terrific. Thanks a lot. – Have a great day.
好了
All right.
他说你的历史很值钱
He said your history is worth money.
-是啊 他就这么说的 -是啊
– Yeah. that’s what he said. – Yeah.
他归纳起来 基本上就是 “不管是啥
He summed it up, basically, “it doesn’t matter what the fuck,
“都是你们所得的”
“that’s what you got, guys.”
我对其他的屁事通通不在乎
I don’t give a fuck about anything else.
利普斯的家
亲爱的铁砧乐队 经过慎重考虑 我们认为
你们的唱片不是我们所寻找的
祝未来好运
情况不妙
This is not good.
我讨厌这狗屁行业
I hate the fucking industry, you know?
它永远都不变 永远都不会变好
It will never change. it will never get better.
都是些底层的狗屁人来管事
They’re all fucking bottom-feeder, pieces of fuck that run the thing.
犯罪团伙
Organised criminals, you know.
贩毒团伙 这个行业就这样 是吧
Drug fucking runners. That’s what’s the business is about, right?
我讨厌这样 伙计
I hate it, man.
99.9%的时候他们根本不听我们的录音带
99.9% of the time, the guy never listens to your fucking tape.
他的办公桌被类似的东西堆满了
And his desk is piled up like this with other entries
还有其他想进入摇滚界碰运气的人
Into the lottery of rock and roll.
他要去看看
He’s going to look at it,
他说”我来看看 我看的这是什么呢”
he goes, “let me see. What am I looking at?
“好吧 这些人都50岁了”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!