作为妻子我已经够有耐心的了
I’ve been very patient as a wife.
这样还要多久
How long is it gonna take?
我还得”等”多久
How long do I have to keep “waiting”?
他们真的很努力 也很有成绩
They’ve been working hard to try and make things work
但是 我个人觉得 他们不是付出了就有回报
And they’re just not getting, I believe, personally, what they deserve.
就是这样
That’s all.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
– Merry christmas. – Merry christmas.
我一直坚信
I’ve always believed that
无论事情有多艰难 看上去有多不可能
No matter how hard it gets or how impossible,
总是有希望 总是有方法
There’s always hope and there’s always a way.
然后奇迹就这样发生了
And the most incredible thing has happened.
我的姐姐帮了我一把
My sister is actually gonna help me out.
她决定借钱给我出唱片
She’s decided to actually lend us the money to go do the album.
她知道那在我的生命中意味着什么
She knows how important it is right now in my life.
此时一切都解决了 真是不可思议
And the time that this all is transpiring, it’s just an incredible
不可思议
Incredible thing.
(朗达 利普斯的姐姐)
我只希望他能够成功能够幸福
That I just wish him well and I wish him success and happiness
我一直都这样希望
And that’s all I’ve ever really wanted for him.
他是我亲爱的弟弟 我一直都爱他
He’s my dear brother and I’ve always loved him.
我姐姐
My sister.
我有一个了不起的姐姐
I got my big sister, man.
棒极了
Cool.
-亲人很重要 -是的
– Family is important shit, man. – Yeah.
英国 多弗尔
如果人们更加自省
If people looked inside themselves a bit more
而且思考”为什么我的唱片卖♥♥不动”
And think, “well, why didn’t my record sell?”
(克里斯·桑格瑞迪 制♥作♥人)
好吧 也许大家不喜欢 那是底线
Well, maybe people didn’t like it, and that’s the bottom line.
他们的歌♥没有号♥召力
The songs have not been up to muster.
就是被烂唱片公♥司♥攒出来的
Okay, that’s compounded by having crappy record labels
制♥作♥很烂 管理很差 什么都没有
Crappy productions, no management, no anything.
只是一伙人一腔热情去做
Just a bunch of guys on their own trying to do this.
我是说 我不赞成人们以这种方式来尝试
Now, I mean, I defy a lot of people to get anywhere like this
但是他们熬过来了
But they stuck it through.
他们熬过来了
They stuck it through
他们最终联♥系♥到了我
And the fact that they managed to get contact with me
我听了他们的东西 觉得…
And I heard the stuff and thought
“里头真的有内容 我们能用这个做点什么”
“You know what, there’s something here. We can do something with this.”
能在这种时刻得到这样的机会
To get an opportunity at this point in time in history
我认为就是个奇迹
I think, is nothing less than a miracle.
-各位好 -CT到了
– Hello, brethren. – Ct vibes.
我们有头领了
We have hm brethren here.
-对 -接下来加进这个
– Yeah. – And then come in with it.
这是一段朗朗上口的旋律
This is a good, little, fucking, catchy tune, man.
我是说 这就是干脆的重金属摇滚
I mean, it’s straightforward metal rock.
甚至都不像重金属了
It’s maybe not even, like, metal.
都有点流行乐 朋克风格
It could be in the pop, punk pop
朋克风格的重金属怎么样
How about punk pop, metal?
开始轰炸 开始轰炸
# bombs away, bombs away
(第三周)
开始轰炸
# bombs away
避难所被毁
# shells explode
(第五周)
白光闪耀 战火横飞
# flashing light, burning fires
从早到晚 头靠在背
# turn day to night, head on back
战舰出发 再次武装
# reload bay, armed again
开始轰炸
# bombs away
你没有机会
# you don’t stand a chance
我现在做的事情我想都没想过
You know what, I’m doing some other stuff that I wasn’t anticipating.
-真好 -是啊
– That’s good. – Okay.
塔罗牌和茶叶渣
# tarot cards and tea leaves
(13 主打歌♥)
还有水晶球
# a crystal ball
烛火闪烁下看手相
# palm reading, candlelight
预知未来
# fortunes to tell
害怕未知
# fear the unknown
到达你命运之疆
# edge of your seat in anticipation
我不知道你想要什么 你到底想要什么
I don’t know what you want. what do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥成天跟这儿坐着 板着脸说”垃圾”
You sit here all fucking day, pouting, “it’s crap.”
-你简直把我给整疯了 – 发泄出来吧
– You’re causing disruption. – Let it all out.
狗♥日♥的♥听我说 你狗♥娘♥养♥的
You’ll fucking listen to me, you fucking asshole.
你还笑 你笑得他妈像个孬种
Look, you smile. you’re smiling at a fucking loser.
你就是一孬种
You’re a fucking loser.
-尽情发泄 -你♥他♥妈♥算啥
– Let it all out, man. – That’s what you are.
-尽情发泄 -别激动 过来坐下
– Let it all out. – Calm down, guys. Come and sit down.
这是破坏性的 全是消极因素
It’s destructive, it’s negative energy.
-你到底在干嘛 -我…
– What are you doing? – I’m…
你让一切都围着你团团转 你到底想怎样
You’ve got everything fucking going for you. what are you doing?
每个人都跟我说 你是正确的
And everybody tells me that. you’re right.
每个人 坚定不移地告诉我
Everybody tells me that constantly.
你正确 我同意 所以可能…
You’re right. I agree. So maybe…
那么你想干什么 你想干什么
So where are you going? what are you doing?
我想追求一些更满意的东西
I’m going to go pursue something a little bit more satisfactory
相对你的作为而言 抱歉
Than, I guess, what’s happening with you. sorry.
你把我推开了 我接受 我开始一段新生活
You push me away. I’m accepting your offer. I’m on to the next page.
这 怎么会出这种事
Oy vey, why is this happening?
我真是烦透了 再也不能忍♥受了
I’m fucking sick of it. I can’t fucking deal with it.
我跟他到头了
You know? we’re going to come apart at the seams.
我不知道还会发生什么事
I don’t know what’s going to happen.
我厌倦了 得去找个新鼓手
I’m so fucking fed up, like we’ve got to get a drummer.
我不知道该说什么 他被踢了 我还能说什么
I mean, I don’t know what to say. he’s fired. I mean, what can I say?
那家伙生来就要伤害我
That guy lives to hurt me, man,
嫉妒心还很强 我不知道他什么毛病
And be jealous. I don’t even know what the fuck is wrong with him.
但是他就是伤害了我
But he’s fucking, just lives to fucking hurt me.
我留下来奉献什么 为什么奉献
I stayed dedicated to what? stayed dedicated to fucking what?
首先我要对你说声对不起
First thing I want to say is I’m sorry, okay?
我更想听的是…
Well, I would have liked to hear that…
好了 看着我 看着我的眼睛 我要跟你谈 罗布
Okay. Just look at me. Look in my eyes. I want to talk to you, Robb.
对不起 你能理解吗
I’m sorry. do you understand that?
我压力实在太大了
I’m under a hell of a lot of stress, okay?
如果我发脾气了 如果大家都知道 你也知道
If I lose my temper, if anybody knows, you know.
我不想再做出气筒了 明白吗 很烦了
I’m tired of being the fall guy. understand? I’m tired of it, that’s all.
我不想身边有消极因素
I don’t want negative energy around.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 压根儿没有…
Fuck you, man, there is no…
-的确有 -我一向积极
– Yes, it is! – I’m positive.
没错 可是当你对我说”你干什么都半途而废”
Yes, it is, because negative energy is when you say to me
这就是消极情绪
“oh, you do half-assed takes and settle for it.”
很粗鲁 明白吗 很卑鄙
That is a rude, underhanded, low blow
因为我也可以对你说同样的话
Because I could say the same thing about your takes.
但我从来没说过 因为我压根儿不那么想
I would never dare because I don’t feel that way.
坐下 坐下 我们都理智些
Sit down, sit down, let’s try reasonable voices.
现在状况是大家都有一点儿…
So, what I can see going on here is we’re having a little bit of…
一旦有谁说了什么 就被夸大
When something is said, it’s over amplified,
而且不知道为啥另一方完全失控
And the recipient gets bent out of shape, for whatever reason.
这叫幽居病 我也不知道 这太高深了
Call it cabin fever, call it… I don’t know, it’s academic now.
我很难相处
I’m hard to live with.
-没错儿 -我脾气不好
– Fair enough. – I’m hard to live with.
-太正确了 一点儿没错 -知道吗
– Fair enough. Fair enough. – You know?
-我太情绪化 毫无疑问的 -对
– I’m emotional. no doubt about it. – Yeah.
但是因为这个你才是你 性格决定人
But that’s what makes you what you are. It makes all of us what we are.
是的 没错 我知道你是这样的
Yeah, that’s cool, man, I know that’s what you are, man,
不过我的底线是
But the bottom line is
为什么我得永久当你的出气筒
Why am I your fall guy constant-fucking-ly?
-当我… -因为我爱你 就这么简单
– When I’m there for… – Because I love you, that’s why.
因为我一直都支持你
Because I’m there for you fucking constantly.
真的 他是的 你想不想听听他怎么说你的
Well, he does. he does, man. you want to hear what he says about you.
你♥他♥妈♥的是我兄弟
You’re my fucking brother, man.
他妈的除了你我能抱着谁哭一顿骂一顿
Who else can I fucking cry on their shoulder or fucking say shit to?
还有谁 世界是我最亲的人是谁
Who else? who’s the closest person I’ve got in the world?
-我知道 我知道 -好好想想吧你
– I know. I know. – Think about that.
好
Good.
如果我不能表达不能对你发火
If I can’t express myself and blow up at you,