-你怎么样 -还好 你呢 老兄
– How’s it going, man? – All right, dude, how are you?
我不错 伙计 你近来如何
I’m doing good, man, how have you been?
-到A级了吧 -A你个头
– Been A. – Fucking A.
听到你声音感觉真是太好了
It’s fucking good to hear your voice, man.
-你也是 -去你的
– And yours, too. fuck, yeah. -fuck!
好了 说正事 我听了磁带了
Yeah, man, well, I listened to the tape and, well, you know,
我想跟你坐下来好好谈谈你的音乐
I want to sit down and talk to you at length about this
但是我们最好能见面谈
But we need to sit down together in the same room
我们得先把这问题解决了 但我们绝对能…
And we’ll go through this shit first but we’ve definitely got…
我认为我们一定能做出点啥来
I think we’ve got something.
活计 这个消息真是真是太好了
That’s really, really good news, man.
英国 伦敦
老天
Holy shit.
-我们现在一共写了19首歌♥ -没错
– We have right now 19 songs written. – Right.
这张专辑打算放13首
We want to put 13 on this record
因为它名字就叫 正13
Because this album’s called This is Thirteen.
-可以 -我们现在在做音乐…
-Right. -The fact that we’re still here doing it…
但音乐本身…本身已经有力量了
It is almost… it has its own energy now.
-30年 -我就想说 “去他妈的
– 30 years. – I want to just, like, “fuck it, man,
“该得的就得拿到 轰轰烈烈来一次
“let’s take what we’ve got and let’s fucking once and for all
“找对方向全力以赴”
“Try to get this channeled in the right direction.”
大概需要一万二到一万三英镑才能完成
We need to find about 12,000, 13,000 pounds to do it.
这是最低投资 我们很有前景
With that minimal of investment, we’ve got the potential,
就像你说的
Like you rightly say
继续前进 我们就拥有一切
To continue, and we own everything.
如果唱片大卖♥♥了 我们就赚大发了
You know what, guys, if this sells, you know, we get so much.
如果不好卖♥♥ 管他的
If it doesn’t sell, what the fuck,
我们做了一张非常棒的唱片
we’ve made a great record anyway
我们不欠任何人一分一毫 我就是这种感觉
We don’t owe anything to anybody. I just have this feeling.
说不清楚为什么 无凭无据
I don’t know why, I haven’t got a clue.
我只知道我们得做 必须得做
I just know that we should do it. it’s what we all do.
那我们能得到什么
Where does that leave us?
你们可以有一张CT制♥作♥的唱片
It leaves you about to record an album with ct.
他是个天才
He’s a genius.
(加拿大 多伦多)
现在 看起来我们只能
At this point, it looks like I’m going to have to…
只能硬着头皮向前走
We’re going to have to take further steps.
情况很不妙 一大笔钱啊
It’s really bad because, of course, this is an expense.
我们不知道该开始还是继续等待
We don’t know whether to take initiative now or wait.
毕竟是一大笔钱
So much is riding on it.
这个机会非常难得
Here I’ve got this incredible opportunity
跟世界顶级的制♥作♥人合作 但是成本太大
To work with one of the world’s greatest producers and it costs a fortune.
我都不知道上哪儿弄这么一笔钱
I have no idea where I’m going to get that kind of money.
他们绝对不一般 光百分之八十…
Why, they are stunning! Did you know that 80%…
他要看看雷朋的或者古奇的…
Ray bans or gucci’s, he’s gonna see…
给我滚远点 你♥他♥妈♥从哪儿里买♥♥的眼镜
Get outta town! Where the hell did you get those glasses
我在哪儿能买♥♥到
And where can I get a pair for myself?
(卡特·鲁斯 铁砧乐队歌♥迷 R&J电♥话♥推销公♥司♥副总裁)
你得集中精神 全力以赴
You gotta be dedicated and you gotta want it
如果你很显眼情绪饱满还精力旺盛
And if you’re loud and enthusiastic and energetic,
这儿就是你捞钱的地儿
You can make yourself a shit whack of money here.
把这些话逐字逐句念念
Read the pitch word for word, okay?
赚钱就靠它了
That’s what’s going to make you money here.
逐字逐句 一字不落
You read the pitch word for word.
这些话是最最基本的 猴子都能念
The pitch is designed basically so that if a monkey could read,
还能每个星期赚600美元
He’d make 600 bucks a week.
你好 我找鲍勃
Hello, may I please speak to bob?
大部分时候我是他的粉丝 支持他
Many a times as a fan, I’ve been there for him
现在他来为我工作 其实也是为他自己
And now he’s here for me but he’s also here for himself.
鲍勃 这东西没得说
Bob, these are gorgeous.
产地在意大利 拉尔夫.劳伦制♥作♥
They’re made in italy by RL.
被称做”毒蛇”
They’re called vipers.
和基努.里维斯”黑客帝国”里那款一样
These are identical to the ones Keanu Reeves wore in the movie the matrix.
绝对超值
Absolutely gorgeous.
意大利产 拉尔夫.劳伦制♥作♥
Made in italy by RL
被称作”毒蛇”
they’re called the vipers.
他们说能给您优♥惠♥百分之四十五
They say they give you a 45% better chance of getting laid.
“我不是撺掇你花钱 我是在教你赚钱
“I’m not calling to cost you money. I’m calling to make you money.
“订不了一箱免谈”
“Try not to at least talk me out of one box.”
来吧 兄弟 咱们爽爽干一次
Come on, buddy, pull up your pants, grab your balls and let’s do this.
我会告诉你我接下来为你做的
I’ll tell you what I’ll do for you.
让我告诉你我会怎么做
I’ll tell you what I’ll do.
一个做高尔夫锦标赛的已经订货了
I’ve got a guy doing a golf tournament.
一个做高尔夫锦标赛的已经订货了
I’ve got a guy doing a golf tournament.
-他订了半箱… -他订了半箱
– and he’s doing a half a box and… -and he’s doing a half a box and…
-行 行 -别老是行行行的
– Okay, okay. – Don’t take okay. what?
一直以来我都被告知要有礼貌
I’ve been trained my whole life to be polite
而现在这份工作完全是反着来
And that job does the exact opposite.
得完全违背你在孩提时代受到的教育
You’ve got to go against everything that you’ve learnt as a kid.
那你干嘛还做它
So why are you doing it?
因为我认为利普斯 按利普斯的性格
Because I thought that lips, the character lips,
这种活完全没问题 但情况并非如此
Would have no problem with doing it, but as it turns out
作为一个电♥话♥销♥售♥人员他还是太厚道了
That guy is actually a lot more honest than a telephone salesman.
嘿 比尔 我是R&J的史蒂夫·帕沃斯
Hey, Bill, it’s Steve Powers from R&J.
…因为我们有一个人…
You know what? ’cause I have one of my guys…
我在那做了八个小时 谈了三个人
I worked there for a total of probably 8 hours in 3 visits
一无所获
And I made nothing.
我把我房♥子再抵押了
I remortgaged my house…
我不是唯一处境…好吧
And I’m not the only one who sits in a really, really… whoa, okay.
处境最艰难的
Really serious shit.
伊万甚至没有还上贷
Ivan has missed his mortgage payments.
他的房♥子本来能卖♥♥个好价钱的
There may be a power of sale on his home. okay?
我不是唯一的一个
Like, I’m not the only one.
格伦甚至还没房♥子住
Glenn, g five, he doesn’t even have a home.
他所有家当都在车♥库♥里搁着
All of his stuff is sitting in a garage. okay?
他租间车♥库♥ 因为他没钱租♥房♥♥子
He rented a garage because he hasn’t got enough money to live.
大家都是没报酬的
No one’s getting paid.
只是因为大家都相信利普斯
It’s just, everybody believes in lips.
这是不可思议的
That’s an incredible thing.
就好象大家都是瞎子
Like a blind dedication
而我是唯一能看到的人
and I’m the only one who’s got the vision.
“利普斯会带我们去的” “对 我会带你们去”
“Lips will take us there.” “I’m going to take you there, man.”
已经这样…一年了 相当棒的一年
I’ve got this… It’s been a year of it, an absolute overwhelming year.
我他妈的就是能搞定
I’m gonna fucking do it!
这就是全部 这就是我在这里的理由
That’s what it is and that’s why I’m here.
我是冒风险了
I took the fucking risk, yeah.
代价是什么
At what cost?
大不了找个山崖跳下去 太容易了
So there’s cliffs I can go jump off. That’s the easy way.
不 你不会跳下去的 我会拦住你的
Well, no, you won’t jump off the cliff ’cause I’ll stop you.
-这是种献身 伙计 -我说真的呢
– That’s dedication, pal. – Seriously.
我花费了25年 30年的时间
That’s what’s taken me 25, 30 years, man.
让别人对我忠诚
Of having somebody dedicated to me.
我就是他的信念
He believes in me.
“利普斯能…利普斯就是我兄弟”
“Lips will get… Lips is my buddy, man.
“他就要去…我们要一起来做”
“He’s going to take… we’re going to do it together.
“我们肯定能做到的 我们绝对要实现它”
“we’re gonna get there. we’re going to fucking do it.”
我们从14岁起就这样
Since we were fucking 14 years old.
而现在他妈的我们都50了
And here we sit in our fucking 50s, man.
我们要成为摇滚巨星
We’re going to be rock stars.
这他妈的是我们的梦啊 我要把它变为现实
It’s a fucking dream, but I’m going to make it come true.
他以前总是一分耕耘一分收获
He will always have what he’s done in the past
(金妮 利普斯的妻子)
但是你总得…
But you’ve got to…
如果一切都结束了 你总得找找别的出路吧
If it’s over, then you’ve got to find something else to do.
(迪奥德 罗布的姐姐)
他有一个儿子 有老婆
He’s got a son, he’s got a wife
还有两个继女
he’s got 2 stepdaughters, right?
(珍 罗布的妻子)
我是说 他有贷款要还 有这个 有那个
I mean, he’s got a mortgage, he’s got this, he’s got that.
而铁砧乐队 他们的巡回表演
And Anvil, they tour,
其实并没怎么赚钱
they don’t make a lot of money and, you know,
他总是跟我说”肯定会有的或是 我搞定了”
He’s basically telling me, “it’s got to happen or I’m done.”
没错 有的人是得留在家里 养孩子 工作
Oh, yeah, someone has to stay home, raising a child and work.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!