Thanks. I hope you’re not just here on business.
当然…当然不是
Oh, of course… of course not.
因为我想在我们成亲之前…
Because, um, it might be nice…
…找机会跟你聊聊
if we had a conversation once before we get married.
你说得很对
You’re absolutely right.
卡特 替我和公主挪出时间
Cutter, schedule some private time for me and Princess Bala.
现在你就有点私人时间
Uh, in fact, sir, there is time right now for a personal moment.
进度超前了几秒钟
We’re a few seconds ahead of schedule.
太好了公主
Excellent. Princess.
几秒钟不算久
Well, a few seconds isn’t much,
我猜只要能好好聊聊
but I guess if it’s quality time…
你今天好吗
So, how was your day?
-发生什么趣事 -我们向白蚁宣战
-Anything interesting happen? -We declared war.
宣战
Declared war?
真是的 好辛苦的一天
Boy, talk about a rough day.
长官 恕我打岔 蚂蚁的时间很宝贵
Sir, I hate to interrupt, but time stands still for no ant.
公主
Princess.
母后 拜托你提醒我 我为什么要嫁给他
Mom, could you remind me, why am I marrying this guy?
芭拉 你又要跟我吵吗
Bala, do we have to argue about this again?
我们没有共同点 他好死板
We don’t seem to have anything in common. The guy’s a stiff.
没错 我知道将军有点古板
Yes, darling. I know the general may be…
有时候傲慢无礼
a little gruff and somewhat overbearing at times,
不过他很关心你
but I know that he cares about you.
他只是不太会表达
He’s just not particularly good at showing it.
他可是费尽心思要娶你为妻
But you should’ve seen how persistently he asked for your hand in marriage.
为什么
But why me?
因为你必须继续我的工作
Because you’re the one who has to continue my work.
这是你的责任
It’s your place, dear.
-我不喜欢这责任呢 -每只蚁都有自己的责任
-What if I don’t like my place? -Everyone has their place, Bala…
你 兵蚁和工蚁
you, the soldiers, the workers.
当公主没那么糟 对吧
Now, it’s not all that bad being princess, is it?
难道你想成天搬泥土吗
Would you prefer to be carting around dirt all day?
母后 别这么夸张
Mother, don’t be so dramatic.
不过至少他们偶尔能找点乐子
At least, they seem to have some fun every now and then.
两杯蚜虫啤酒 -我为什么生来就是工蚁
-Two aphid beers. -Why’d I have to be born a worker?
当兵最威风 还能到处跑
You soldiers get all the glory, plus you get to go out in the world.
认识有趣的昆虫 杀死它们
You meet interesting insects, you get to kill them.
是啊 不过你们成天都能…
Yeah. But you get to spend all day with those…
跟漂亮的女士工蚁在一起
beautiful worker girls.
老魏 她们是上班女郎 只会成天挖泥土
Weaver, they’re career girls. They’re obsessed with digging.
我是碰不到梦中情人了
I don’t think I’m ever gonna meet the right girl for me.
我不是说你 我是说我
Who said a girl for you? I was talking about a girl for me.
你不喝蚜虫啤酒吗
Don’t you want your aphid beer?
别说我怪
Call me crazy, but…
我不从别人的屁♥眼♥喝东西
I have a thing about drinking from the anus of another creature. Okay?
随你便
Suit yourself.
我要好好轻松一下
Ahhh. Me, I’m cuttin’ loose.
马上就要举♥行♥阅兵典礼
We got royal inspection comin’ up.
阅兵典礼 像白♥痴♥排排站
Inspection, meaning you’re gonna stand around like an idiot…
让贵族嘲笑
while a bunch of blue bloods smirk at you.
你怎么能忍♥受呢
I don’t know how you put up with it, Weaver.
小Z 我们认识很久了 对吧
Z, I’ve known you for a long time. Right?
当然 你比我晚生两秒钟
Definitely. You were born two seconds after me.
我从小就听你抱怨
Yeah. And ever since we were little, I’ve been listenin’ to you complain.
你有什么好抱怨的
What are you bitching about?
咱们蚂蚁统治了整个世界
In case you haven’t noticed, we ants are running the show.
我们是地球的主宰
We’re the lords of the Earth.
别跟我提到地球
Hey. Don’t talk to me about earth, okay?
我整天都在搬地上的泥土
‘Cause I just spent all day hauling it around.
一定有更好的地方
There’s just gotta be a better place.
当然有 我去过
There is. I’ve been there.
抱歉 你在跟我说话
I’m sor… I’m sorry. Were you talking to me?
有更好的地方 昆虫乐国
There is a better place… Insectopia.
真的吗 三点钟方向
Oh, really. Lunatic at 3:OO.
你得去亲眼目睹才会相信
You can’t understand till you go there and see it yourself.
在那里自♥由♥自在
You can be your own ant there.
到处都是吃的
The streets are paved with food.
没有人管你
Nobody tellin’ you what to do.
没有战争 没有国家
No wars. No colony.
我不该离开的 -有意恩
-I shoulda never left. -Oh, yeah. Fascinating.
我参加探敌行动 不小心脱队
We were on a long-range recon. I got cut off from my unit.
我看他是个精神错乱的老兵
Nothing like post-traumatic stress disorder to make your day complete.
然后我就看到 昆虫乐国
-Then I saw it… Insectopia! -Hey!
朝着高山前进
You head towards the monolith.
越过大峡谷和一片红白之地
Ten clicks past the great canyons to the land of red and white.
老爹 你喝多了
Hey, gramps. You’ve had enough for one night.
来吧 别惹麻烦
Come on. Before you get in trouble.
听我说 朝着高山前进
Head for the monolith. Listen to me!
翻过高山
The monolith!
那家伙头壳坏了
That guy’s got a screw loose.
划过大湖就是昆虫乐国
Cross the lake! -Insectopia.
有这么容易就好了
Wouldn’t it be great if it were that easy?
是啊 继续作梦吧 划过大湖
-Yeah. Dream on, Z. -Cross the lake.
找到那片红白之地
Look for the land of red and white.
这地方真是… 有多俗
Wow! This is so… gritty.
只能持十分钟 这是禁地
Ten minutes and we’re out of here. Right? This place is off limits.
怪我吧 就说这是我的主意
Just blame it on me. Say it was all my idea.
本来就是你的主意 没有人会认得我们的
-It is all your idea. -Besides, no one’s gonna recognize us.
来吧 怎么样
Come on, girls. What do you say?
让我们去野一下吧
Let’s take a walk on the wild side.
大伙儿 六点半 该跳舞了
Okay, everybody. 6:15. Time to dance.
-跳舞吧 小Z -不了
-Time to cut a rug, Z. -Oh, no. That’s okay.
我不想磨破我的鞋子
I’m gonna leave the rug just the way it is, Weaver.
你们让开
Step back, ladies.
我要邀请一只工蚁陪我跳舞
I’m gonna ask one of these workers to dance with me.
我的天
Oh.
这些蚂蚁逊毙了
What a bunch of losers.
就象一群受到压♥迫♥的僵尸一样
Mindless zombies capitulating to an oppressive system.
嗨 想跳舞吗 -当然想
-Hi. Want to dance? -Absolutely.
跟我来
Follow me.
那…我怎么没见过你
So, how come I haven’t seen you around here before?
我不常出来玩
Oh, I don’t get out much.
我在皇宫工作
I, uh, I work over at the palace.
皇宫吗 皇亲贵族一定夜夜笙歌♥
Oh, the palace, huh? I bet those royals really live it up.
他们都近亲交♥配♥ 有点那个…
Course they’re all a little… you know… from inbreeding.
什么
What?
啊哈
Yowch!
啊…哈 啊哈哈
Ya-Ya… Yowch! Yowch.
你在跳什么舞
-Yowch. -What on earth are you doing?
老实说 我是边跳边想
Well, actually, to tell you the truth, I’m sort of making it up.
真的吗
Really?
为什么大家都跳同一种舞
Why does everybody have to dance the same way?
真是无聊透顶
That’s completely boring. It’s… It’s monotonous.
单调枯燥 一点都不好玩
It’s no fun.
小心点 工蚁
Hey. Watch your step, worker.
你才小心点 我会要你好看
You watch yours, buddy, or you’ll be in big trouble.
没关系 这次我饶过他
Th-Th-That’s okay. I’ll… I’m gonna let him off this time.
你疯啦 他壮得像头牛
What? Are you crazy? This guy’s built like a pebble.
你不自卫吗
Aren’t you even gonna defend yourself?
小子 回到你的位置
Hey, buddy. Get back in place.
我 -要是他不想回去呢
-Me? Uh… Uh… -What if he doesn’t want to?
是呀 要是我不喜欢我的位置呢
Yeah. What if I don’t like my place?
他在说什么 小麻烦鬼
-What’s he talkin’ about? -We got us a troublemaker.
等死吧 臭小子
Buckle up, Spanky.
我要教训你这只懒惰虫
This one goes out to all the lazy workers.
你最好别这么嚣张
You ought to watch that aggressive behavior, buddy.
他是只工蚁
He’s just a worker.
芭拉公主 侍卫赶来了
Princess Bala! Princess Bala! The guards are coming.
快走吧 -等等
-Let’s get outta here. -Wait.
公主 你是公主
Princess? You’re a princess?
我得走了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!