深呼吸深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
现在…
Now…
谢谢你 莫拉维斯太太谢谢你
Thank you, Mrs. Moravec. Thank you.
好的深呼吸 深呼吸
Okay. Breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸 杨
Breathe. Breathe, Jan.
好的
Good.
现在 就像我们之前训练的一样
Now, as we were trained.
就像我们训练的一样 把注意力集中在细节上
As we were trained. Concentrate on the detail.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我们不害怕
We are not afraid.
杨 我们不害怕
Jan, we are not afraid.
捷克斯洛伐克不害怕
Czechoslovakia is not afraid.
嗯?
Huh?
我会在街上等你
I will wait for you up the street.
海叔告诉我 我们一段时间内都不用过来了
Uncle said we weren’t needed for a while.
你们是不是今天动手
Is it today?
向我保证(活着回来)
Promise me.
我们时间足够
We have plenty of time.
8点25分
8:25.
库达在哪里?
Where’s Curda?
无所谓了
Never mind.
瓦切克 你去我后面的这条街
Valčík, you take this street behind me.
今天有阳光 所以拿着这个
We have some sun, so take this.
如果他过来的时候 没有装甲车的话
If he approaches without an armed escort,
用这个发信息
then use it to signal.
如果有装甲车呢?
And if he does?
那么点一根烟
Then… Then light a cigarette.
当他的车减速过路口的时候
When the car slows to take the corner,
我会冲出来用斯登枪开火
I will step out and open fire with the Sten gun.
这就是动手的信♥号♥♥
This will signal the attack.
杨 你等在我的后面
Jan, you stand behind the attack point
如果有装甲车的话 你就朝它扔反坦克手雷
so you can throw grenades at the armed escort if there is one.
欧帕卡 在他开过来的时候 你尝试着慢慢的过马路
Opálka, you try a slow walk across here.
也许你可以让他在
As he approaches, maybe you can slow him down
到路口之前就减速
before he takes the corner.
都明白吗?
Is that clear?
是的
Yeah.
祝大家好运
Good luck.
-All good? 一切都好吗?
-Good. 没问题
就像我们训练的一样
As we were trained.
大家行动吧!
Let’s move!
停!
Stop!
你刚才在哪啊 库达?
Where were you, Curda?
我之前并不认为你真的会动手
I didn’t think that you were really going to do it.
现在广播里到处都是你打中他了吗?
It’s all over the radio. You shot him?
广播里说 投入了2万党卫军部队
The radio said 20,000 SS troops
在搜捕我们
have been drafted in to look for us.
我需要把我的家人弄出布拉格
I need to get my family out of Prague.
不行 库达
No, Curda.
任何人都不许动 库达
No one is going anywhere, Curda.
你现在尝试逃跑的话 他们会
You try and run now and they will pick you up
在你逃出城之前把你抓住
before you reach the city limits.
你现在回家 保持冷静 把嘴闭紧
You go home to your family, you stay calm, you shut your mouth.
你觉得你可以做到吗?啊?好的
You think you can do that? Huh? Yeah.
-We failed, Curda. 我们行动失败了 库达
-Failed? No. 失败了?不要啊
我们失败了
We failed.
杨?
Jan?

Jan.
那个斯登冲♥锋♥枪♥…
The Sten…
我真的很对不起
I’m sorry.
卡尔·法兰克暂时取代了海德里希的职位
Karl Frank has temporarily taken Heydrich’s place,
他宣布全国进入紧急状态 并实行宵禁
and has proclaimed a state of emergency and a curfew.
任何提供线索 并致使罪犯落网的人
A reward of 10 million crowns will be given for any information
将获得一千万克朗的奖励
that leads to the arrest of the criminals.
任何协助罪犯的人
Anyone caught aiding the criminals
全家都会被枪毙
will be shot,along with his entire family.
你们刚才出了什么问题?
What went wrong out there?
我们根本就没有杀掉他
We didn’t even kill him.
受伤了
Wounded.
有多严重?
How bad?
这很难说
It’s hard to say.
党卫军仍然包围着医院
The SS still have the hospital surrounded,
所以我猜他还活着
so presumably, he’s still alive.
看起来德国人在这里的军队和枪炮
It seems like the Germans have more men and guns up there
比在东线战场都要多
than on the Eastern Front.
他们已经抓了好几千的人♥质♥了
They have taken several thousand hostages.
所以 我们该怎么做呢?
So, what do we do now?
没有东西现在能进出布拉格了
Nothing is leaving or entering Prague.
他们正挨家挨户的搜查
They are searching door to door.
我们已经没有藏身所了
We have no safe houses left.
那么 我们该去那?
So, where do we go?
我已经请求了神父弗拉基米尔·帕特里克
I’ve asked Father Vladimir Petrek.
他同意了把所有
He has agreed to hide
仍在布拉格的空降兵们都藏起来
all the parachutists that are still here in Prague
直到我们能把你们送回伦敦去
until we can return you to London.
在这里等几个小时
Wait here, a few hours.
我会找到一条去大教堂的安全线路
I will find a safe route to the cathedral.

Hey.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
玛利亚 玛利亚
Marie. Marie. Marie.
玛利亚 玛利亚
Marie. Marie. Marie.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
德国人把人♥质♥们在路边集拢起来然后…
The Germans were rounding up hostages off the street and…
她想要逃跑
She tried to escape.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
-Josef 约瑟夫
-Jan! 杨!
住手 住手 约瑟夫 住手
Stop. Stop. Josef, stop.
-Stop! Josef. 住手!约瑟夫
-It’s my fault. 都是我的错
-Josef, it’s not your fault. 约瑟夫不是你的错
-It’s my fault. 都怪我
约瑟夫 你听我说!
Josef, listen to me!
-Listen to me. 你听我说
-It’s my fault. 都怪我
Stop! Listen to me. 住手!听我说
Listen to me. 听我说
你这是在拿所有人的生命在冒险
You’re risking the lives of everyone.
为了什么? 就为了杀几个德国鬼子?
For what? To shoot a few Germans?
她不在了约瑟夫 她不在了
She’s gone. Josef, she’s gone.
这不是你的错啊?
It’s not your fault. Huh?
It’s my fault.
It’s not your fault.
-It’s my fault. 都是我的错
-It’s not your fault, Josef. 这不怪你 约瑟夫
这不是你的错 好吗
It’s not your fault, okay.
对不起 杨
I am sorry, Jan.
对不起 玛利亚
I’m sorry, Marie.
对不起 莫拉维斯太太
Mrs. Moravec, I’m sorry.

Hey.
喂 没事的 没事的
Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay.
会没事的
It’s okay.
帕特里克神父会在那见你
Father Petrek will meet you in there.
我会让阿提亚来送方赶紧 赶紧
I’ll send food with Ata. Go, go.
感谢你
Thank you.
我毫不后悔
I regret nothing.
你是我见过最勇敢的人
You are the bravest men I have ever met.
我是神父帕特里克 欢迎
I’m Father Petrek. Welcome.
请跟我过来
Please, come with me.
这是我们隐藏的地窖你在这里会安全的
This is our hidden crypt. You will be safe there.
感谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
你做到了
You made it.
约瑟夫
Josef.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!