And Jan and I will follow the route
从庄园到堡垒的路线
from the chateau to the castle.
先生们
Gentlemen,
这个行动
this operation
将会需要我们抵抗组织的每一名成员
will involve almost everyone we have left in the resistance.
已经有太多的同志们被盖世太保逮捕了
So many have been captured by the Gestapo.
如果你被捕的话
If you are arrested,
你将会面临一些残酷的现实
you will face some harsh facts.
你将不可能会逃跑
There will be no escape.
你会被严刑拷打直到吐出你知道的一切
You’ll be tortured until you reveal everything you know,
然后你就会被处决
and then you will be executed.
你必须保护其他的同志们
You must protect your fellow comrades
通过切断和他们的一切联♥系♥(暗示就算自杀也不能被捕)
by shutting down any links you have to them.
[超距]行动给我们重新补充了这些
Operation Out Distance has re-supplied us with these.
随身携带好这些氰化物胶囊
Carry the cyanide capsules at all times.
我们需要结束这次会议了
We have to end our meeting.
从窗户走
Use the window.
安全了
Clear.
看起来那里有一整个卫戍兵团
Looks like there’s a whole garrison there.
这就是我们的目标
That’s our man.
上午9点过五分
Five minutes after 9:00.
他今天一个人开车
He’s riding solo today.
等等
Wait.
装甲车
Armed escort.
相距30秒钟
Thirty seconds behind.
30秒
Thirty seconds.
30秒钟呀
Thirty seconds,30 seconds.
如果我们能用跟绳子
If we can use a rope
或者是一根钢索把奔驰停下来
or a steel cable to stop the Mercedes,
然后30秒之内…
then 30 seconds…
然后30秒钟就够了
Then 30 seconds would be all we need.
即使一根绳子可以把车停下来
Even if a rope can stop the car,
我们仍然需要超过30秒钟的时间来逃跑
we still need more than 30 seconds to escape from here.
并且我们不得不在这个开阔地带面对卫戍武装
And we’d have to face the armed guard here in the open.
这并不是我的最好的选择
It would not be my first choice.
但是如果这是我们唯一的选择呢?
And if it’s our only choice?
这个行动的目的就是要成功刺杀海德里希 对吗?
The point of the mission is to succeed. Yes?
我更担心的是
I’m more worried that
我们还没准备好在任务成功之后应该怎么逃跑
we haven’t planned what to do if we are successful.
之后发生什么 无关痛痒了(要提高自己的思想觉悟)
What happens afterwards is not important.
让我们沿着这条路去堡垒吧
Let’s follow the route to the castle.
怎么样?
Well?
9点15分到达 5点15分离开(这么高军级 劳模啊)
Arrived 9:15, left 5:15,
有一辆装甲车护送
with an armed escort.
装甲车?
Armed escort?
在布拉格只有一个人
There’s only one person in Prague
有装甲车护送
that travels with an armed escort.
你们是要去刺杀海德里希吗?
Are you going to assassinate Heydrich?
什么?
What?
目标是海德里希?
Heydrich is the target?
为了你们自身的安全
For your own safety,
你们最好不要问太多的问题了
it’s best that you don’t ask too many questions.
你说这句话是不是有点晚了
It’s a bit too late for that now.
好吧 是你自己同意帮助抵抗组织的
Well, you agreed to help the resistance.
你不应该关心谁是目标
Who the target is should not concern you.
我们马上要帮助你们刺杀莱因哈德·海德里希了
We are about to help you assassinate Reinhard Heydrich.
– Of course it concerns us. 我们当然要关心了
– Okay. 好吧
大家都放松一下
Everyone just relax.
也许是我们的错误没有提醒你们其中的危险
Maybe it was a mistake not to inform you of the danger.
– Murder Heydrich? 谋杀海德里希?
– No, no. 不对 不对
刺杀海德里希
Assassinate Heydrich.
谋杀这个词带有他是无辜的意思
Murder implies he has a life worth living.
所以你认为我们就是两个
So you think we are just two little girls
无条件服从空降兵特工的小女孩咯?
who are here to follow the important parachutists around?
好嘛 兰卡
Whoa. Lenka.
我们已经从一开始就用自己方式在抵抗了
We’ve been resisting here from the beginning in our own way.
我个人来说的话 对杀掉某个纳粹杂种是没有任何保留的
I personally don’t have any reservation to killing a Nazi pig.
但是不要把我们当做
But don’t treat us like what you are about to do
你们这件事的后果对我们一点影响都没有
doesn’t affect us.
这件事必然也将会对你们造成影响
It does and it will.
你应该保持你武器的清洁 因为它太脏了
And you should keep your weapon clean because it’s filthy.
玛利亚?
Marie?
我的那些瓶瓶罐罐呢?
Where are all my pots and pans?
出口在这
This exit here, is this.
你看见了吗?
You see?
这是在这条路线里 最慢的一段
It’s the slowest part of the route.
除了这儿 其他的地方都不可能
Anywhere else is impossible.
那么我们在这动手吧
So we do it here.
同意吗?
Agreed?
行
Yes.
也许这不是最完美的 但也是最好的办法了
Perhaps not perfect, but it’s the best option.
很好
Good.
9点17分到4点41分
9:17 to 4:41.
没有带装甲车
Without.
你们真的要这样干吗?
Are you really going to go through with this?
我们有命令在身呐
We have our orders.
那么 你杀了海德里希
So, you kill Heydrich.
然后会怎么样?
What then?
你觉得不会有很多和他一样的人吗?
You think there aren’t more like him?
他们会被调过来 然后杀戮还将继续
They come and the killing continues
也许比现在还要糟糕
even worse than it did before.
这将何时会停止?
When does it stop?
我希望我能回答你这个问题
I wish I had an answer for you.
你认为我会想得通这些吗?
You think any of this makes sense to me?
那么现在赶紧走吧
Then walk away now.
玛利亚 能走去哪呢
And go where, Marie?
你认为我们能逃得出这里发生的一切吗?
You think we can escape from what is happening here?
装作这疯狂的一切不是真的?
Pretend this madness is not real?
有些时候 我甚至不确定这是真的
Some days I’m not even sure it is real.
海德里希用恐怖织成的毯子 闷死着布拉格的人♥民♥
Heydrich chokes the people of this city with a blanket of fear.
人们为什么被枪决?
People are shot for what?
他们的种族? 他们的信仰?他们抽烟?
Their race? Their religion? Their cigarettes?
你听过波兰那边的故事吗?(集中营 屠♥杀♥犹太人)
You hear the stories about Poland.
玛利亚 没事的
Marie, it’s okay.
你就告诉我 我们这么做是正确的
Just tell me we are doing the right thing.
我觉得现在应该轮到我为那天早晨的事向你道歉了
I think it is my turn to apologize to you about the other morning.
你的愤怒是正确的
You were right to be angry.
我们应该告诉你有哪些危险
We should have told you what was at risk.
给你选择离开的机会
Given you the choice to walk away.
我爸爸之前是陆军上尉
My father was a captain in the army.
一直想要儿子 却得到了三个女儿
Wanted sons, got three daughters.
当德国控制了捷克斯洛伐克之后
He and many others were arrested in ’39
他和许多其他的人在1939年被逮捕了
when Germany took control over Czechoslovakia.
然后当海德里希于去年9月在这里掌权之后
And when Heydrich took over here last September,
他的第一个命令 就是处决所有的犯人
his first order was to execute all the prisoners.
我的爸爸在头一个星期处决的那5000人里
My father was among 5,000 shot in the first week by Heydrich.
对于我来说 已近不存在什么放弃不放弃了
For me there’s no walking away.
我值得为刺杀海德里希冒这个险
Heydrich is worth the risk.
我们已近检查过他平时的路线了
We have checked the route.
我们认为我们知道该怎么做了
We think we know how to do it.
我会安排一次会议
I will arrange a meeting.
后天在那家咖啡馆
At the cafe, the day after tomorrow.
下午三点钟
3:00 p.m.
我们最初的联♥系♥人
Our original contact,
欧德里希·诺瓦克
Oldrich Novák.
谁是他顶头上司?
Who was his direct handler?
拉迪斯拉夫·范尼克
Ladislav Vanek.
他就是那个最反对我们刺杀任务的人
He is the one who’s most opposed to what we have to do.
我就想问一问 他在那么害怕什么?
All I’m asking is what is he so afraid of?
杨?
Jan?
不好意思