No.
在布拉格沦陷区的生活如何呢 玛利亚?
How’s life in occupied Prague, Marie?
我猜没有去警♥察♥局上户口
I guess, not being registered with the police as residents
和我平时在干吗有关联咯?
has something to do with this question?
我厌恶德国人
I hate the Germans.
那么告诉我
And tell me,
你有没有一个
do you have a friend
和你同样可爱的朋友呢…
as lovely as you that…
你可以信任的朋友?
That you can trust?
为什么这么问?
Why?
我和杨有女伴出门的话 会看起来比较不那么可疑
It would be less conspicuous if Jan and I were not seen out alone.
盛开在德占区天真烂漫的情侣
Young love flourishes under German occupation.
就要的那种感觉
That sort of thing.
但是你看起来不是那么的年轻
But you’re not that young.
我们知道你是可靠的人是一方面 玛利亚
Knowing that you are trustworthy is one thing, Marie.
但是和我们假扮情侣的话 有可能会吃枪子
But doing this could get you shot.
也许你应该考虑一下…
Perhaps you should think about it…
我有个朋友 兰卡
My friend, Lenka.
她有时候替海斯基叔叔传递消息
She sometimes carries messages for Uncle Hajsky.
很好
Good.
我们明晚回去一个新年舞会
We are going to a New Year’s Eve dance tomorrow night.
你们想要一起去吗?
Would you like to go?
看看他们
Look at them.
就像…
It’s like…
就像某种失去乐趣的过时社交活动
It’s like some old ritual that’s lost its joy.
也许在虚伪的同胞里还是有希望的
Maybe there’s hope in the pretense.
你好
Hello.
看起来你没有被兰卡放鸽子呀
It looks like you’ve landed on your feet with Lenka.
她们犯了个错误
This was a mistake.
你好
Hello.
兰卡 这是杨和约瑟夫
Lenka, this is Jan and Josef.
You know, it’s not very polite… 知道吗 你不站起来很没礼貌…
Please sit down. 请坐下
你是这大厅里最漂亮的女士
You are the most beautiful women in the room.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
但是你完全没有明白
But you fail to understand this is…
今晚不是我们娱乐的时间
This is not a night off for us.
这不是个儿戏
This is not some game.
约瑟夫 也许你有点神经过敏了…
Josef, maybe you’re overreacting a little…
杨 看看四周
Jan, take a look around.
我们感谢你们的努力 但今晚重点是不要吸引大多注意力
We appreciate the effort, but the point was not to attract attention.
我们需要你们尽可能的打扮的普通点
We needed you as plain as possible.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你知道吗 对于大多数的女生
You know, for most girls,
一个小小的口红是唯一能使我们
a little lipstick is the only way to forget
忘记现实的东西
what’s happening here.
即使是仅仅几个小时而已
Even if it’s just for a few hours.
是的
Yes.
你的口红让你备受瞩目
Your lipstick gets you noticed,
这也让我们大家被注意到
and that gets us noticed,
然后我们被盯上的话 会让我们都吃枪子儿
and us being noticed gets us all shot.
现在这个局面必须赶紧结束
This little scene needs an ending.
打我一耳光
Slap my face.
打我一耳光
Slap my face.
我不是个婊♥子♥
I’m not a whore.
我觉得我们大家相处的真不错
I think that went well.
Nine… Eight… Seven…
9..8..7..
Six… Five… Four…Three… Two… One.
6…5…4…3…2…1
英国斯登二型冲♥锋♥枪♥一把
A British Sten Mark II machine gun.
100发子弹
One hundred rounds.
几个延时引信的73型反坦克手雷
And Model 73 anti-tank grenades with pencil fuses.
这是我们能从空投圆筒(片头那个)里拿到的全部东西了
That’s everything we could retrieve from the drop canister.
海叔说对于你想要了解的情报
Uncle says he has made some progress
他取得了一些进展
with the information you asked for.
我们会在沃迪科瓦街的摩拉维亚咖啡馆开会
There is a meeting at Café Moravia on Vodičkova Street.
周二 下午两点
Tuesday. 2:00.
我想为我那晚的行为向你道歉
I just wanted to apologize about the other night.
你那晚的行为是完全正确的
You were completely right to do what you did.
玛利亚之前没有告诉我那晚的全部情况
Marie didn’t fully inform me about the situation.
她太年轻了
She is very young,
对于战争还是抱有浪漫的幻想
she still has romantic ideas about the war.
那你呢?
And you?
战争可一点都不浪漫
War is not romantic.
我们在这过马路
We cross here.
在上次的约会之后
After our last date,
我觉得你们会穿装土豆的袋子来见我们了
I thought you might both show wearing potato sacks.
我不知道自己做的对不对
I don’t know what I’m doing.
你做的可以了
You are doing fine.
在这里坐下 点一杯喝的
Take a seat here. Order a drink.
我们不会太久
We won’t be long.
约瑟夫
Josef.
– Jan. 杨
– Opálka. 欧帕卡
瓦切克
Valčík.
我想你们应该都认识
I see you are no strangers to one another,
但是我们时间不多了
but we don’t have much time.
我们在特种作战的训练时在一起上课
We all trained special operations together.
瓦切克还是和我们同一批空降的呢
Valčík here was even on the same drop.
是啊 比你们晚了十分钟 结果偏离预定地点了30公里 呵呵
Yes, dropped 10 minutes later and 30 miles off course.
感谢瓦切克和他的银A小组
Thanks to Valčík and his group Silver A,
我们终于重新和伦敦建立起了联♥系♥
we have finally re-established communications with London.
我被命令要求收发
I have orders to send and receive any communications
你和伦敦之间的所有通讯
between you and London.
你带了自己的解密手册对吗?
You have your own decoder book, right?
是的
Yes.
欧帕卡少尉和库达准尉
Second Lieutenant Opálka and Warrant Officer Curda
已经完成了[超距]行动
have completed Operation Out Distance,
所以他们现在都可以协助你们了
so both are now available to assist you.
少尉欧帕卡是这里的高级军官了
Second Lieutenant Opálka is the senior officer here.
是的 这是事实
Yes, this is true,
但你任务的优先级是凌驾于我的军衔之上的
but your mission objective supersedes my rank.
我们收到了伦敦的回话了 [类人猿]行动
We had word from London. Anthropoid.
有最高优先级
Utmost priority.
我们要竭尽全力的协助你们
We assist with everything possible.
这样的话…
So…
就看你们的表演了,兄弟
This is your show, bratři.
那么 我们目前知道海德里希每天
So, we know that Heydrich returns to his family
回到帕内斯克的家里
every day at Panenské Břežany.
但他家里的庄园和办公的堡垒都处于戒备森严的状态
But, both his chateau and the castle are both heavily guarded.
他们不是可行的目标
They are not feasible targets.
但是每一个月
But once a month,
他都会乘火车去一次柏林
he also travels to Berlin, by train.
我们可以据此预判他的出行
And we can predict this
因为他的乘坐的车厢会提前几天准备好
because his personal carriages are prepared several days in advance.
但还是同样的 火车站和火车厢都会处于戒备森严的状态
But, again, the station and the train are both heavily guarded.
那在布拉格郊外让他的火车脱轨怎么样?
What about derailing the train outside of Prague?
我们可以把他的火车弄脱轨
We can derail the train,
但那并不能保证海德里希一定会被杀死
but that is no guarantee that Heydrich is killed.
我和我之前的学生联♥系♥上了
I have made contact with an ex-pupil of mine
他现在堡垒里的做修理工
who works as a repair man inside the castle.
他愿意给我们提供帮助
He’s willing to help,
但是他只能知道海德里希早上到达的时间
but he only knows when Heydrich arrives in the morning
和他下班离开的时间
and when he leaves.
这能起到什么作用?
What good is that?
你可以此建立起一张
You can build a picture
他的作息时间表
of his routine.
有时候有辆装甲车护送他 有时候没有
Sometimes he travels with an armed escort and sometimes he does not.
也许这里面有规律可循
Perhaps there is a pattern in this.
我们在堡垒旁边 有一个藏身处
There is a safe house near the castle.
那个修理工每天上班之前都能送海德里希的时间表
The repairman could drop off the timetable every day before work.
兰卡或者玛利亚能去取一下
Lenka or Marie could collect it.
很好
Good.
然后杨和我会盯着他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!