Czech resistance.
我是杨·克比奇
I am Jan Kubiš.
我是约瑟夫·加布切克
I am Josef Gabčík.
斯洛伐克来的
From Slovakia.
你肯定对我们的多疑不感奇怪
You must not be surprised by our lack of trust.
盖世太保很成功的打入了我们组织的内部
The Gestapo have been very successful in infiltrating our network.
欧德里希·诺瓦克
Oldrich Novák.
他已经被抓走了好几个月了
He was taken away several months ago.
伦敦怎么一点消息都没有?
Why wasn’t London informed?
我们已经和捷克在伦敦的流亡政♥府♥
We lost Contact with the Czech government in exile
失去联♥系♥好几个月了
in London some months ago.
我们需要给发报机更换晶体
We need replacement crystals for the transmitter.
我们一直在等他们派人过来
We’ve been waiting for them to send someone
重新建立起联络
to re-establish contact.
是你吗?
Is that you?
在飞机上还有其他的人
There were other men on the plane.
他们在别处降落了
They were dropped elsewhere.
他们可能执行重建与伦敦联♥系♥的任务
It’s possible they have orders
但是
to re-establish contact with London but that…
那不是我们的任务
That is not our mission.
你们的任务是什么呢?
What is your mission?
类人猿行动
Operation Anthropoid.
类人猿?
Anthropoid?
类人猿是什么?
What is Anthropoid?
我们是来刺杀
We are here to assassinate
党卫军参谋总长 盖世太保头子 波西米亚总督莱因哈德·海德里希
SS Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich.
你们完全疯掉了吗?
Are you completely mad?
约瑟夫:我们有命令在身 同志 范尼克:但这是疯狂的行为
We have our orders, comrade. But this is madness.
我们有命令在身 同志
We have our orders, comrade.
海德里希?
Heydrich?
为什么只杀海德里希一个呢?
Why stop with Heydrich?
为什么不连希♥特♥勒♥也一起干掉算了?
Why not have a go at Hitler as well?
他就在只有300公里开外
He is only 300 kilometers down the road
一个叫柏林的一个小村子里
in a small village called Berlin.
这样的话 我们只好联♥系♥伦敦
So we inform London
告诉他们你拒绝为我们这次任务提供协助咯?
that you are refusing to cooperate with our mission.
你竟敢质疑我们?
How dare you question us?
你竟敢质疑我们?
How dare you question us?
你知道我们为这里所牺牲的一切吗?
You know what we have sacrificed for the cause here?
你们牺牲了什么?
What you have sacrificed?
捷克斯洛伐克牺牲了什么?
What has Czechoslovakia sacrificed?
你完全不知道我们做出了怎样的牺牲!
You have no idea what we’ve sacrificed!
请坐下
Sit down. Please.
你杀了海德里希的话
You kill Heydrich
希♥特♥勒♥会把布拉格撕烂
and Hitler will tear Prague apart.
我相信你在捷克斯洛伐克有亲人?
I take it you have family in Czechoslovakia?
爸爸?妈妈?
Father? Mother?
你杀了海德里希的话
You kill Heydrich,
你可以认为你的父母和所有你认识的人都会死去
then you can consider them and everyone that ever knew you dead.
所有的捷克爱国认识
All Czech patriots
都应该做好为国家牺牲的准备
should be ready to die for their country.
这也包括了我的家庭
That includes my family.
行 但是不包括我的家庭
Well, I’m not.
我想要一直战斗下去
I want to carry on fighting.
我们剩下的想要去抗争的人已经不多了
We don’t have that many left that are willing to do that.
我们是捷克抵抗组织所剩不多的力量了
We are what’s left of the Czech resistance.
我建议刺杀一个级别低一点的目标吧
I suggest a lesser rank should be assassinated.
也许可以刺杀几个这样的目标
Perhaps a few of them.
海德里希是盖世太保的头子
Heydrich is the head of the secret police.
只有希♥特♥勒♥和希姆莱在纳粹党的地位比他高(帝国空军元帅戈林表示不服)
Only Hitler and Himmler are above him in the Nazi hierarchy.
我就是这么考虑的
Exactly my point.
你真以为你会有机会靠近海德里希去刺杀他吗?
You really think you’ll ever get close enough to assassinate Heydrich?
我们的命令是直接从伦敦的捷克斯洛伐克政♥府♥下达的
Our orders have come direct from the Czech government in London.
所以说这就是伦敦的捷克政♥府♥
So this is about the Czech government in London
想要通过这来跪舔盟军咯?
trying to impress the allies?
正是盟军在一开始把我们拱手送给了德国人(慕尼黑协定出♥卖♥♥♥了捷克)
It was the allies that gave us to the Germans in the first place.
慕尼黑是一个背叛
Munich was a betrayal,
但那已经成为了历史
but it is also now history.
我想在伦敦的流亡政♥府♥
I think what the Czech government in London
目的是在于想要明白
is asking is this.
是否捷克斯洛伐克
Is Czechoslovakia
仍然准备并且希望去抵抗纳粹德国?
still ready and willing to resist Nazi Germany?
约瑟夫·加布切克
Josef Gabčík.
和杨·库比奇
And Jan Kubiš.
十分欢迎你们两个
You are both most welcome here.
请叫我莫拉维斯阿姨
And please call me Auntie Moravec.
阿提亚 阿提亚
Ata. Ata.
阿提亚是我儿子
Ata is my son.
他正在学习成为一个小提琴手
He is studying to be a violinist.
阿提亚 这是约瑟夫 这是杨
Ata, this is Josef and this is Jan.
很高兴见到你们两个
Pleased to meet you both.
所以 尽量不要尝试去外面
So, try not to go outside,
但是如果你们必须出去的话 千万不要走一起
but if you do, never walk together.
如果你被拦下的话
If you’re stopped,
你需要准备一个为什么你没有在工作的理由
you will need an excuse for why you’re not at work.
我们会尽快给你们弄到病假条
We’ll try to get you medical certificates as soon as possible.
永远接的我们的接头暗号♥
Always use our code,
连敲三下 再单敲一下
three knocks, then a single knock.
同时
In the meantime,
保持低调 我会通过阿提亚和你们联♥系♥
lay low and I will use Ata to make contact.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
请进来吧
Come on through, please.
约瑟夫
Josef
房♥顶上有路可以下去吗?
There is a way off the roof?
在左侧有一个防火通道
There is a fire escape to the left.
在右侧连着隔壁的房♥子
To the right it continues to the building next door.
足够好了
It’s good enough.
我想你们想要一杯冰爵利口酒
I’m sure you both would like a glass of Becherovka.
麻烦你了
Thank you.
– It’s okay. 没事的
– Mrs. Moravec? 莫拉维斯太太?
Hey.你好
Hey.你好
刚刚在市场人特别的多
There was so much people at the market.
但是我没找到你想要的那一款面包
But I didn’t find the bread that you like.
过来吧
Come.
Who is it? 他们是谁?
It’s okay, Marie. 没事的 玛利亚
这位是约瑟夫 这位是杨
This is Josef and this is Jan.
他们在找工作的期间
They will be staying with us
会与我们住在一起.
while they are looking for work.
Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你
Hello. 你好呀
Hello. 你好
Hello. 你好
约瑟夫和杨还没有去公♥安♥局
Josef and Jan are not registered with the police
上布拉格的户口
as being residents here,
所以请你一定要记住 保守好这个秘密
so, remember, please keep it strictly to yourself.
我把买♥♥的东西放到厨房♥去
I’ll put the shopping in the kitchen.
欢迎你们
Welcome.
她是库尼科瓦先生的女儿我们雇她过来帮忙
Mrs. Kovárníková’s daughter. I pay her for helping out.
晚饭在6点钟好
Dinner will be at 6:00.
请坐
Please sit.
阿提亚 晚饭做好了
Ata, dinner is ready.
终于拉琴的伙计安静了
And finally the fiddler is silent.
他是一名小提琴演奏家 阿洛依斯 演奏家不是拉琴的
He is a violinist, Alois. A violinist.
那你们两个小伙子是在找工作咯?
You two boys looking for work, then?
是的
Yes.
我们一直在招人清理火车头里的煤渣
We are always looking for men to clean the cinders out of the locomotives.
谢谢你 莫拉维斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Moravec.
我们会记着的
We’ll keep that in mind.
所以说 你不在这里帮忙的时候 一般干嘛呢?
So, what do you do when you aren’t helping out here?
你没有男朋友吗?
You don’t have a boyfriend?
没有