1938年9月,阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥和法国,意大利及英国领袖在慕尼黑举♥行♥了一次会议
希♥特♥勒♥威胁,如果不把捷克斯洛伐克给德国就发动战争
面对并非盟友的德国,捷克斯洛伐克解除了其武装力量
德国不费一枪一弹占领了这个国家
一年以后,希♥特♥勒♥入侵波兰,世界再次处于战争状态
捷克斯洛伐克工厂对德国战力极其重要
但生产遭到了反抗德国统治的抵抗力量的破坏
希♥特♥勒♥派遣了他的第三号♥人物,要粉碎任何针对纳粹政♥权♥的抵抗力量
他名叫莱因哈德·海德里希
他因手段残暴获得了另一个名字
布拉格屠夫
本片基于真实事件拍摄
装备在哪?
Where’s the equipment?
婊♥子♥!
Kurva!
发生了什么?
What happened?
在降落的时候 被一个树枝挂到了
Caught on one of the branches on the way down.
能走吗?
Can you walk?
【类人猿行动】
你需要缝针
You’ll need stitches.
喂
Hey.
你们没有把降落伞藏得很好啊
You didn’t hide your parachutes very well,
并且你留了一条半公里长的血脚印
and you left a blood trail for half a kilometer.
跟我来
Follow me.
我住在不远的地方
I live not far from here.
迪克(狗)!过来!
Dik! Come!
(人名)
Ignác.
(人名)!
Ignác!
有热汤 來吧
Hot soup. Come.
请进
Come in.
我想你们这是要去布拉格吧
I take it you are heading for Prague.
有多远呢?
How far is it?
30公里
Thirty kilometers.
我的卡车有一个运输许可证(纳粹颁发的)
I have a special delivery permit for my truck.
我可以带你们去
I could take you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们今晚就在这里休息吧
You rest here tonight.
我明天一早就带你们过去
I will take you in the morning.
好好享用你们的汤吧
Enjoy your soup.
请坐
Please, sit.
德国佬给你了多少钱?
How much do the Germans pay you?
让你供出同胞们?
For turning in your fellow countrymen, huh?
扔掉枪
Drop the gun.
我说 扔掉枪
I said, drop the gun.
扔了
Drop it.
扔掉枪!
Drop the gun!
枪
Gun.
你干掉他了吗?
You get him?
我们就开那辆卡车吧
We’ll take that truck.
来吧
Come on.
他们做了自己的选择 杨
They had made their choice, Jan.
有些时候 人需要选边站
Sometimes you have to pick a side.
你希望他们选择我们这一边吗?
Would you prefer it was us?
应该是前一个路口左拐
Should be the next left.
在这里停吧
Pull over here.
米瑞克 不要站在窗口
Mirek, come away from the window.
安娜 去开门!
Anna, get the door!
有什么是吗?
Yes?
我们找欧德里希·诺瓦克
We are looking for Oldrich Novák.
他们不住在这了
The Novákovi no longer live here.
谁在门口呢?
Who is it?
就是有人在问路呢
Just somebody looking for directions.
不好意思 但这是我知道的全部了
I am sorry,but that’s all I know.
请你等等
Please.
可以给我们帮帮忙吗?
Can you help us?
在街上第二排店铺里有一家兽医诊所
There is a veterinarian in the next row of shops up the street.
我听说他是个好心人
I hear he is a good man.
他也许会帮助你们的
One that may help.
感谢你
Thank you.
他一般只对德国人汪汪
He normally only barks at Germans.
呵呵 除了德国人还有给他做直肠检查的人
Mmm-mmm. Germans and anyone giving him a rectal examination.
谢谢你 爱德华医生
Thank you, Dr. Eduard.
快给我过来 本尼希
Come along, Benés.
好好照顾他 路科索娃太太
Look after him, Mrs. Lukešová.
一般来说 被狗咬了
Normally, for a dog bite,
你应该去一家医院 而不是兽医诊所
you would go to a hospital, not a vet.
你认识欧德里希·诺瓦克吗?
Did you know Oldrich Novák?
是的
Yes.
如果我们说欧德里希·诺瓦克
And what if we were to say that Oldrich Novák
是我们在布拉格的联络人呢?
was our contact here in Prague?
那么我就要开始考虑
Then I would have to wonder
你们是不是消息不灵通的捷克愤青
if you are ill-informed Czech patriots
或者是盖世太保的探子
or Gestapo spies
想要渗透进剩余的抵抗组织里
trying to infiltrate what remains of the resistance.
我听不出来你们有德国口音
I don’t detect a German accent.
那些在你包里的解密手册
The decoding papers in your bag,
没有德文在上面
they don’t have a German font.
然后通过你的这个伤口
And given that this wound
比起狗的咬伤 看起来更像是树的挂伤
has more tree bark than dog bite,
我不禁要猜一猜
I would have to guess
你是跳伞潜入的捷克斯洛伐克
that you were parachuted back into Czechoslovakia
并且掌握的情报已经过时了
with information that was somewhat out of date.
你真是一个聪明人
You’re a clever man.
我们也听说你是一个好人
We were also told you were a good man.
你们离开捷克斯洛伐克多久了?
How long have you been away?
有段日子了
It’s been a while.
现在悬赏提供反纳粹活动的人
Rewards are given to people who inform on anti-Nazi activity.
海因里希差不多已经把抵抗组织消灭殆尽了
Heydrich has all but crushed the resistance.
他处决了上千人
He has executed thousands.
我可以帮你联♥系♥上磨坊(代号♥)
I can put you in contact with the miller.
也许他可以帮助你
Maybe he can help you.
你们今晚可以呆在这里
You can stay here tonight.
我明天一早就会联♥系♥磨坊
I’ll contact the miller in the morning.
我朋友刚说
My friend here says
你是一个聪明人
that you are a clever man.
我很赞同
I agree.
千万不要做任何改变我这看法的傻事
Don’t do anything that would change our opinion.
少用一点这只脚
Go easy on the foot.
你一周后就能跳探戈舞了
You will be dancing the tango within a week.
喂 喂 喂…
Whoa, whoa, whoa…
这是布雷特斯拉夫
This is Břetislav.
代号♥磨坊
The miller.
爱德华告诉我你们在找欧德里希·诺瓦克
EDUARD told me you were looking for Oldrich Novák.
是的
Yes.
你们能跟我上车走一趟吗?
Would you like to take a drive with me?
别动
Don’t move.
请坐
Please sit.
你们在找欧德里希·诺瓦克
You were looking for Oldrich Novák.
谁给你的这个联♥系♥人?
Who gave you this contact?
伦敦的人
London.
你为什么告诉我?
And you tell us this because?
你们不给我们留余地
You are not giving us much choice
并且这里看起来也不像盖世太保的总部(所以我们就告诉你咯)
and this doesn’t look like Gestapo headquarters.
你 从哪里来?
You, where are you from?
你的口音是波西米亚的吗?
Your accent, Bohemia?
不 Dolní Vilémovice 摩拉维亚
No, Dolní Vilémovice, Moravia.
所以你肯定知道弗拉迪斯拉夫的火车站咯?
So you must know the railway station at Vladislav?
是的
Yes.
那有什么特别的地方吗?
What’s so special about it?
我猜你是想说那个由彩色的玫瑰组成的
I presume you are talking about the large bed of colored roses
从上面看起来就像我们国旗形状的巨大花床吗?
that when seen from above is in the shape of our national flag?
它还在那吗?
Is it still there?
看起来德国人还没有从上面观察过它
Seems the Germans have still not looked at it from above.
我是范尼克
I am Vanek.
拉迪斯拉夫·范尼克
Ladislav Vanek.
这是海斯基叔叔
This is Uncle Hajsky.
我们是金德拉组织的领导
We are the head of the Jindra Organization.
捷克抵抗力量