Tea with milk?
他们忘了加牛奶
They forgot the milk.
他又一次放你鸽子
He stood you up again.
还好你在
Good thing you’re here.
火车上我选择正确
I chose well on the train.
你很想见他吗
Did you want to see him again?

Yes.
想抓捕他
I wanted to arrest him.
你猜他藏哪
I wonder where he’s hiding.
我在这
I’m here.
我在这
I’m here.
抱歉
Sorry,
阿科尔曼 在找你们
Akerman wants you.
马上
Coming.
两分钟就过去
Tell him I’ll be there in 2 minutes.
你现在有两分钟离开这里
You’ve got 2 minutes to escape.
跟你一起
With you.
永不
Never.
我也留下来
Then I’m staying.
还剩一分钟
One minute left.
我们的英雄
How’s our hero?
我们在入口处找到这个
We found it in the entrance.
在最显眼的地方
Placed there in full view.
是这本册子吗
Is this the notebook?
就是我们要找的那本
That we’ve wanted for months.
对 是这个
Yes, this is it.
他把钱给了我们
He’s leaving us his money.
这不像他的风格
That’s not like him.
是啊 不像他
No, that’s not like him.
他没有丢下你
He won’t let you go.
我没你的登记
I didn’t get your name.
你叫什么
You are…
冯索
Fran? Ois Taillandier.
塔伊芳纳
Talandier?
不是塔伊芳纳 是冯索
That’s Taillandier. T.A.I.L.L.A.N.D.I.E.R.
谢谢
Thanks.
这回我们不是去找他
We’re not going to find him now.
反而把他从纳瑟耶夫手里救出来
We got rid of Nassa? Ev for him, too.
他赢了
He won big.
是的
Yes,
把所有人都骗了
very big.
这个位子有人坐吗
Is this seat free?
请进吧
Be my guest.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!