Police Officer Found Dead at Home
这里有人坐吗
Is this seat free?
我把你吓到了吗
Did I scare you?
安东尼 不在吗
Anthony’s not here?
他会来吗
Will he be coming?
这是他吗
Is that him?
一杯奶茶
Tea with milk, please.
好的 女士
Sure
咖啡和一杯水
An espresso, with some water.
没问题
No problem
你必须付账 我一分钱也没有
You’ll have to pay. I haven’t a cent on me.
那个几乎什么都有的避难所 总共花了多少钱
There was everything in the hideout…
术语叫什么呢 隐蔽所吗
Is that the term? A hideout?
所有都有 就是没钱
Everything except money.
你付账没问题吧
Are you okay about paying?
你有一双迷人的眼睛 你就这样看着 坐着
In any case… Congratulations. Good taste, nice suit.
你会惹祸上身
You’ll get yourself killed.
太糟了
Too bad.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
很多人在看 配合我 吻我
People are looking. Play the game. Kiss me.
我整夜都没睡 在思考你说的那种类型
I couldn’t sleep last night. I thought…
只有卑鄙的人才能够 想出来这样的计谋
What a shit that guy is! What a bad idea?
任意牺牲无孤的人
Sacrificing someone at random. Some poor innocent guy!
你认为他不是流氓吗
Don’t you think he’s a shit?
真正爱你的人会拼了老命保护你
If a guy loves you, he should risk his life for you.
我冒险到这里只为要见你
I’m risking my life by being here, just to see you!
-他不值得你这样 -放开我
-He doesn’t deserve you. -You don’t get it.
先生 请拿出票
Your ticket please, sir.
钱在我妻那
My wife has the money.
你妻子
Your wife?
请下车吧
Please get off the bus, sir.
跟着那辆公共汽车
Follow that bus!
我妻子在上面 我们吵架了
My wife’s on it. We just had a fight.
我已经抓到你了 傻瓜
You’re a real pain in the ass.
名牌的西装
Nice suit.
是租的
It’s on loan.
很合你的身
It fits perfectly.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
我觉得我们应该认识
So much for the introductions.
有人在看我们吗
What’s behind that?
你想像力太丰富了
You read too many detective stories.
已经有人对我说过了
I’ve already heard that.
很高兴认识你
I’m pleased to meet you.
你可能要失望了
I think you’ll be disappointed.
怎么说
You think so?
-我不是安东尼奇默 -我知道
-I’m not Anthony Zimmer. -I know.
早就知道了吗
Since when?
总是这样的
Since always.
那你能不能指认他出来呢
Can I show you something?
请你看看这个
Look closely.
是你
That’s you.
是的
Bravo.
再仔细看看
But look closer.
她变化很大
She has changed.
-你看了报纸吗 -看了
-Have you seen the paper? -I’ve seen it.
在这屋里会面是个信♥号♥♥
Setting up a rendezvous in that house is a sign.
他会到
He’ll be there.
他有怀疑
He’s suspicious.
也许他知道是个陷阱
Maybe he knows the score.
-他会到 -为什么
-He’ll be there. -Why?
因为你是他的弱点
You’re his weakness.
你打算拿冯索怎么办
What’ll you do with Taillandier?
-应该把他送进医院 -为了杀他吗
-Should’ve stayed in the hospital. -To get killed.
首先你不应该感情用事
You’re unusually sentimental.
你有爱上所有给你出♥卖♥♥♥的男人吗
Do you fall in love with all the men you betray?
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你啊
I’ve never betrayed you.
怎么处理这个冯索呢
What’ll you do with Taillandier?
我把他带在身边 免得他做傻事
I’ll take him. To keep an eye on him.
我可能会发现你从他身上看到了什么
Maybe I’ll find out what you see in him.
你们也看了这份报纸
You all read the same paper.
是份好报纸
An excellent paper.
仅仅这份报纸与其它的不同
It’s got something none of the others have.
行销世界的报纸
It’s sold worldwide.
这是它的广♥告♥版 为何如此出色的原因
That’s why its classifieds are so remarkable.
现在已经没有人透过广♥告♥通消息
These days, no one communicates by classifieds.
除了安东尼奇默
Except Anthony Zimmer.
多么聪明的坏蛋
The bastard’s brilliant.
多么漂亮的布局
And perhaps too well informed.
可能琪拉预先通知了他
Maybe Chiara warned him at the station.
没机会
Not a chance.
她不会感情用事
She has no feelings.
只有一次
Except once,
当要把你送进医院的时候
when she saved you at the hospital.
她看上了你什么
What does she see in you?
你吃醋了吗
Are you jealous?
就位
Equipment in place?
确认 分区
Affirmative, division.
单位 确认
Unit, affirmative.
摄影机出了问题
It’s a camera problem. Nothing I can do.
她来了
Here she comes.
单位1 呼指挥站 这里有动静
Unit 1 to command post: There’s movement.
他们见到某某
They saw someone.
我们怎么办
What do we do?

We wait.
安东尼
Anthony?
你好吗
How are you doing?
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks
不介意一起等吧
Do you mind if we wait together?
他有 4个人
There are 4 of them.
纳瑟耶夫 有5个
5 with Nassa? Ev.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
他们做什么我们跟着干
We do what they do.
我们等 安东尼奇默
We wait for Zimmer.
真难相信 你的爱人没现身
It’s hard to believe your lover didn’t show up
可能他就在这里的某个地方观察我们
Maybe he’s here somewhere, observing us.
你认为呢
How do you think?
他可能己经在附近看着我们了
Maybe he’s here somewhere, observing us.
你怎么想
How do you think?
你怎么想
How do you think?
要求批准突击
Permission to intervene?
长官
Sir!
等等
We wait.
你怎么想
How do you think?
长官
Sir.
长官
Sir!
他总会现身的
He’ll show himself eventually.
要求批准突击
Permission to intervene?

Negative.
耐心
Be patient
你知吗
Do you know that
如果他关心你就会现身
He will show up if he cares about you
五分钟
Five more minutes
他最好出现 否则就太迟
He’d better come or it’ll be too late.
五分钟后就迟了
Five more minutes or it’ll be too late.
冯索 去哪里了
Where’s Taillandier?
好消息 他爱你
Good news, he loves you
他不是 安东尼奇默
He is not Anthony Zimmer
不是针对你 安东尼先生
It’s not directed at you, Mr. Zimmer
公事公办
Business is business
阿科尔曼 阿科尔曼
Akerman! Akerman!
要杯奶茶吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!