She’s a…
这样的女子只能在小说里看得到
She’s a fabulous creature. The kind you read about in books.
发生什么呢
What happens?
据我判断他坠入了爱河
I think he’ll fall in love.
那她呢
What about her?
那个姑娘也坠入了爱河吗
Does she fall in love, too?
没有 直觉告诉我 那个姑娘没有爱上他
No. A woman like her can’t fall for a guy like him.
不完美的故事
That’s not a happy story.
这只是个开始而已
It’s only the beginning.
结果可能更好些吗
Maybe there’ll be a happy ending.
这是我所有能找到的资料了
This is all I could find.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有没有去看过医生啊
Did you see a doctor?
什么
Excuse me.
你去看过医生了吗
Did you see a doctor?
我不是疯子
You think I’m nuts?
你头上有血
You’re bleeding.
让我们看看你脑袋里发生了什么
We’ll look inside your head.
别动
Don’t move.
很遗憾 这个房♥间已经给别人了
I’m afraid the room’s occupied.
我只是想看看
I only want a quick look.
-我已经给你名片了吧 -是的
-Did I give you my card? -Yes.
请进吧
Hello
我非常抱歉打扰到你
Sorry to bother you…
没事 请进
It’s ok, come on in
十分抱歉
Really sorry
我会很快的
Just one minute
你住得还好吧
Is everything ok?
你喜欢我们这个套房♥吗
Is everything well in our hotel?
你是来度假的吗
In vacation?
是工作上的事
Business
即使是工作期间 你还是可以欣赏这里的气侯
You can still relax even it’s for business
这个防导弹系统能够防御很大一个区域
The anti-missile defence system is very widespread…
它会抛出像焰火一样的诱饵
The plane sends out decoys, like fireworks.
炸♥弹♥朝假飞机的方向飞去
The enemy missiles change target and explode elsewhere.
实现了这样的欺骗的战术
There also exists flying decoys…
什么事
Yes?
我是瑞斯警官
This is Lieutenant Driss.
我有一个好消息
I have good news.
是吗
You do?
我去了你住的房♥间 墙上有射击的痕迹
I checked the hotel. Someone did shoot at you.
好消息吗
That’s good news?
你没疯
You’re not crazy.
还有坏消息吗
Any bad news?
现在还没有
Not at the moment.
真遗憾
Too bad.
你在做什么
What are you going to do?
在找膏药
Put on a bandage…
我刚才开罐头的时候把自已弄伤了
I cut myself on a can opener.
我被人追杀
I nearly got killed.
真的
True.
但是今晚你不必担心
Listen. Tonight you’re safe.
我不可能不担心
I’m not safe.
你有我的名片吗 如果出现什么难题 打电♥话♥给我
You have my card. Any problem, just call me.
我会去你那里
I’m staying in.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
紧急关头
Shit.
小心 请借过
Watch out
抱歉
Excuse me.
你要下去吗
Going down?
谢谢 是的
Yes.
很漂亮
They’re gorgeous.
谢谢 我是植物学家
I’m a florist.
-好工作 -谢谢
-Good job. -Thanks.
我想这是你要到的那一层
I think this is your floor.
再见
Bye.
想我吗
Did you miss me?
一点
A little, yeah.
不要认为我是妄想患者 但是真的有人追杀我
You’ll say I’m paranoid, but someone wants me dead.
知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
怎样
How?
因为我吻了你
Because I kissed you.
我们看起来真的那么像
We look that similar?
轮廓像
Your body-type.
就这些吗
Is that all?
没人知道他的真面目
Nobody can recognize him.
只有你
Except you.
知道吗 没有人
Nobody.
那么你在车站等谁呢
That was your rendezvous at the station.
-没有等谁 -好吧
-He’s not involved. -Okay.
让我们当一次英雄吧
Since you want to play the hero.
-我们过不去的 -过得去
-We won’t make it. -Yes, we will.
过不去啊
We won’t.
成功了
We made it.
笑什么啊
Why are you smiling?
开心能见到你
I’m happy to see you.
现在怎样
Now what?
这里等
Wait here.
不知道灯在那里
Don’t know where the light is.
怎么了
What now?
椅子把我绊了一下
A chair attacked me.
我不觉得后悔
I don’t regret it.
什么
What?
吻你
Kissing you.
我吻过了
You’ve paid dearly for it.
或许我还指望
Maybe I’ve some credit coming.
找到灯了
Found the light!
在这里你会很安全的
You’ll be safe here.
这里有生活所需的一切
It’s well-stocked.
最好还是跟警♥察♥局联♥系♥一下吧
I should go to the police.
为什么
Why?
警♥察♥会帮助那些受难者的
They protect people like me.
在医院过得怎么样
Like in the hospital?
你在这里住上两三天 一切就都好了
Don’t go out for a few days. It’ll all work out.
你会回到以前的生活中去吗
Things will work out.
什么时候才能见面
When can I see you?
你还没有明白吗
You don’t get it?
在火车上我不是偶然坐在你对面的
I didn’t sit opposite you by chance.
你长得很像 安东尼
You’re the same age and physique as Anthony.
我知道有人在跟踪我
I was being followed.
我清楚地知道 我是在拿你冒险 是我把你拖下水的
I knew exactly what was going to happen. I trapped you.
我不相信你的话
I don’t believe you.
那你怎么想
What did you think?
难道我对你一见钟情 好 你看看你自己
That I fell in love on the train. Look at you!
我想我是你喜欢的那类型
I thought I was your type.
你没有全错
You’re not entirely wrong.
琪拉
Chiara!
琪拉
Chiara!
为什么你要这样做
Why did you do it?
我爱他
Because I love him.
-他是谁 值得你为他冒险 -什么
-Is he worth it? -What?
所有这些牺牲
All you’re risking for him.
你有事情瞒着我
You haven’t told me everything.
-服务生 -是的 先生
-Excuse me. -Yes, sir.
-浓咖啡 -一会儿就好
-A long espresso. -Fine.
-你好 -先生
-Hello. -Yes, sir?
你这里有一位叫 琪拉 的客人吗
Is Miss Chiara Manzoni in her room?
她现在在房♥间里 我能帮你什么忙吗
Yes she is. You are?
警♥察♥局的一名警官的尸体被发现

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!