Remind me his name?
别列斯 他很有经验
Perez. He’s a good recruit.
告诉他可以穿得更随便点
Tell him to dress properly.
你知道我是谁
You know what I am
我不说英语
I don’t speak English.
你知道我是谁
You know me!
我知道你
I know you.
至少 比委员会的成员要好些
Anyway, better than the commission members do.
我们该谈谈
We should talk
我已经说过了 我不讲英语
I told you I don’t speak English.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
他以前是俄♥罗♥斯♥内务部的KGB间碟
Ex-KGB. Officially, he works for the Russian Ministry.
非官方的吗
And unofficially?
那些”法律面前的贼”决定除掉 安东尼奇默
The “White Collar Barons” want Zimmer. They’re afraid he’ll talk.
正是 纳瑟耶夫 来完成这个工作
Nassa? Ev’s got the job.
他做这个很在行
He’s an excellent professional.
你想拿你的毛衣吗
Want your sweater back?
是 请
Yes, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
你这周末有什么节目
What are you doing this weekend?
欢迎你来到”卡尔洛顿”
Welcome to the Carlton.
我用琪拉这个名字登记了房♥间
I reserved under the name Manzoni.
是的
Yes, indeed.
-你一个人吗 -不是 我和我丈夫一起
-Are you alone? -No, my husband’s with me.
房♥间已备好了
Your suite is ready.
你们有到赫勒尔德岛的轮船吗
Do you get the Herald Tribune?
有的夫人 要把票给您送去吗
Or course. With breakfast?
好的
Please.
早安 先生
Hello, sir.
先请
After you.
客厅
The sitting room.
这边请
Please follow me.
空调可以透过这个按钮控制
这是卧室
The bedroom.
这是衣柜
The closet.
这是浴室
The bathroom.
这是书房♥能看到海景
A library with a view of the ocean.
最后 请看看这个阳台
And last but not least, the terrace.
如果你还有什么需要请拨9
If you need anything, please dial 9.
祝您在这里休息的愉快
Enjoy your stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
喜欢吗
Like it?
如果我一个人会觉得很闷的
I’d have been bored on my own.
我没有叫他们加床
I didn’t ask for an extra bed.
有沙发已经够了 如果你需要的话
There’s a sofa, but if you want…
你是对的
The sofa’s perfect.
能不能去开一下门
Can you get it?
应该是行李到了
It must be the luggage.
想去游泳吗
Can you swim?
你在找谁吗
Looking for someone?
不是 我在看风景
I was looking at the view.
你是从事什么职业的
What kind of work do you do?
翻译
Translator.
-你翻译什么 -把很多东西翻译成德语
-What do you translate? -A bit of everything:
产品目录 合约 说明书
Catalogues, contracts, manuals.
那你呢
And you?
你不反对吧
Do you mind?
你不后悔留在这里吧
Miss your B & B?

No.
我只是担心自己无法自拔了
I’m afraid I’ll get hooked.
无法自拔什么
On what?
奢华的生活
Luxury.
原来如此
That’s always a problem.
你还会担心个好一阵子
Judging from your swimsuit, you’ve a way to go.
可以问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
什么问题
Again?
你为什么戴男人的手表
Why do you wear a man’s watch?
现在是你的了
It’s yours.
不 不行
No, I couldn’t.
-为什么 太重了吗 -不是 是太阔气了
-Why, is it too heavy? -It’s too nice.
跟你很配啊
It suits you.
我在欣赏夜景
Just enjoying it.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Evening, sir.
一切都很正常
All’s quiet.
他们回来了吗
Are they back?
1点17分
At 1: 17 am.
我要看记录
The transcript.
喔 抱歉
Sorry.
他们出去要通知我
Alert me if they go out.
-对不起 先生 -这是怎么了
-Sorry, sir. -What is it?
你的妻子为你订了早餐
I think your wife ordered it for you.
我的妻子
My wife.
换个干净的
I’ll get a clean one.
不用了 谢谢
Don’t bother. Thanks.
那就按你的要求吧
As you wish.
请享用
Enjoy your breakfast.
谢谢
Thanks.
一个小时后回来 琪拉
接待处 等等 请
Reception, hold the line, please.
哈喽
Hello? Hello?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
有人叫我在这里等
They told me to wait.
你出了什么事
What happened to you?
有人想杀我
Someone tried to kill me.
这就是你的说词吗
Is this your statement?
是的
I think so.
-冯索吗 -是
-Fran? Ois Taillandier? -That’s me.
你的同事还以为我有毛病
Your colleagues think I’m a nutcase.
可能他们只是看上了你的手表
Maybe they just wanted your watch.
能不能让我给我朋友打个电♥话♥
Can I call my friend at the hotel?
那间酒店
Which hotel?
哈啰 你好 请帮我接
Hello. May I speak to…
琪拉
Chiara.
琪拉 琪拉
-Chiara? -Chiara Manzoni.
请帮我接 琪拉
Chiara Manzoni, please.

Okay.
好了
That’s fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
她1个小时前退房♥离开了
She paid an hour ago. She left the hotel.
认识她多久
Have you known her long?
昨天早上认识她的
Yesterday morning.
我出去一下 马上回来
I’ll be back.
为什么你的妻子要离开你呢
Why did your wife leave?
可能她没有像当初我爱她那样爱我
Guess she didn’t like who I was.
那你当初是怎样的呢
Who were you?
看 那边那个家伙
That guy over there…
我在火车上好像就见过他
I think I saw him in the train.
那又怎么样呢
So?
或许他在跟踪我们
Maybe he’s following us.
我认为你是对的
I think you’re right.
是吗
Think so?
你真该写侦探小说了
You should be a crime writer.
为什么不呢
Why not.
我也许会写一个38岁男人的故事
The story begins with a guy who just turns 38.
他去度假
He decides to take a holiday.
一共准备去两个星期 为了能够调整好自己
Alone. For a few days. Just to think things over.
他去了尼苏 坐火车去的
He takes the train to Nice.
坐在他对面的
And in the train…
是一个姑娘
A woman sits opposite him.
描述一下她吧
What sort of woman?
妙不可言的尤物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!