以安东尼奇默为首的犯罪集团
The network headed by Anthony Zimmer
洗钱数目惊人
laundered huge sums of money,
却完全合法
perfectly legally.
这样就能够把钱转到各个不同的地方
He used various methods.
最厉害的是用在作假上面
The most brilliant was the phony lawsuit.
作假
Phony lawsuit?
想像一下 你拥有1500万黑钱
Imagine you have 15 million in dirty money frozen
把它投资在某个金融角落
in a tax haven like Bermuda.
譬如百慕达 安东尼奇默作假的方法是
Zimmer’s phony lawsuit gets it back
把这些钱完全合法的转到法国
into France entirely legally.
太太 早安 你需要点些什么吗
Good afternoon. What would you like?
不用了谢谢 我在等人
No, I’m waiting for someone.
拥有两家公♥司♥已经足够了
You just need two companies.
一家在百慕达 另一家在法国
The first in Bermuda, the second in France.
你的法国的公♥司♥和你的另一家公♥司♥打官司
Your French company files a suit against the Bermuda company.
就是和你在百慕达那间 起诉那间公♥司♥
It claims it hasn’t delivered a major order,
纸巾 比方说
like tissues, for example.
为了解决好这件事
To resolve their “differences”,
你的两家公♥司♥就到国际法庭上仲裁
the companies go to an international tribunal.
百慕达一方承认自已的过错
The Bermuda company is found guilty,
你的法国公♥司♥就能获得违约金
and the French company receives sizeable damages.
就这样 钱从一个口袋转到了另一个口袋
The money goes out of one pocket and into another.
但现在都合法了
But now it’s legal.
这个人是个天才
The man is brilliant.
走私毒品至富
He’s a criminal who makes a fortune smuggling drugs.
你认为何谓很有钱的
What do you consider a fortune?
几千万的欧元
Tens of millions of euros.
真遗憾 你弄丢了
Pity you let him get away.
他和他的钱
Him and his money.
谁是他的客户
Who were his clients?
那些通常被称作”法律面前的贼”的人
They call themselves the “White Collar Barons”.
赫赫有名的俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
The most powerful mafia in Russia.
对于这个问题 纳瑟耶夫先生
On this subject, Mr. Nassa? Ev
比我更有权回答
should know more than I.
跟你一样 纳瑟耶夫先生正在调查 安东尼奇默
Like you, Mr. Nassa? Ev’s investigating Zimmer.
他只是个观察员
He’s just an observer.
回到安东尼奇默身上
Let’s get back to Zimmer.
他也是黑♥手♥党♥组织的成员吗
Was he part of this mafia group?
不是 他只是跟他们有合作关系
He just worked for them. He’s not involved with them.
是什么促使这些人来干走私和洗钱
Why did someone like him get into smuggling and laundering?
爱钱
Love of money.
爱冒风险
Love of risk.
他是一个赌徒
He loves gambling,
他爱凌驾于法律之上
being above the law.
没有他的照片吗
You don’t have a photo?
他刚做了整型手术
He’s had major plastic surgery.
现在 他的面貌及声音都不同了
Now, he has a new face and voice.
就算他现在在这个大厅里 我都认不出他来
If he were here now, I wouldn’t recognize him.
那就是说 你现在还没有准备好抓住他吗
So you’re not about to catch him.
我们会将他绳之以法的
We’ll catch him sooner or later.
你为什么那么肯定
What makes you so sure?
因为我知道他的弱点
I know his weakness.
有跟踪
They’re following you…
随便找个男人
这位子有人坐吗 没有 请便
-Is this seat free? -Be my guest.
可能要麻烦你帮个忙
I think I’ll need your help.
什么事
May I help you?
我的拉链卡住了
My zipper’s stuck.
我害怕弄坏它
I’m afraid I’ll hurt you.
你不用担心
Don’t be afraid.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想要喝一杯茶
I’d love some tea.
加奶的
With milk.
早安
How are you, Sir?
我想要一杯奶茶和咖啡
I’d like tea with milk and a coffee.

Okay.
-早餐多少钱 -7 08
-How much is the meal? -7 euros 80.
来一份 好的
I’ll take one.
我猜想你可能已经饿了
In case you’re hungry…
好吧
I see.
你怎么了 生病了吗
Are you sick?
不是 我只是有点多疑
Just a nervous condition.
我总是喜欢知道我吃了什么
I like to know what I’m eating.
你使我产生妄想
You’ll make me paranoid.
-我在努力猜想你是怎样一个人 -真的吗
-Just trying to guess who you are? -Really?
为什么
Why?
纯粹消遣
It amuses me.
你知道关于外表有这样一种说法吗
You know what they say… about appearances.
怎么说的
What do they say?
比如说
Something like…
你不能相信他们
you can’t trust them.
的确如此
That’s what they say.
根据我的判断 你叫 冯索
Apparently, your name is Fran? Ois Taillandier.
你住在巴黎木冬杰维尔涅大街
You live at 18, rue Mouton Duvernet in Paris.
我还知道你39岁了
Apparently, you’re 39 years old.
对不起
Sorry.
可以吗
May I?
请便
Go ahead.
你还喜欢看关于警♥察♥的长篇小说
Apparently, you like detective stories.
根据我的判断 你是出来度假
And apparently, you’re going on holiday…
一个人吗
Alone?
呃 事实上 我刚和妻子分居半年
Apparently, my wife ditched me 6 months ago.
分居
Ditched?
术语是这样吧
I believe that’s the term.
你要到哪
Where are you going?
到郊外
The countryside. A bed and breakfast.
你不喜欢海吗
Don’t you like the coast?
-喜欢 -但是
-Yes, but… -But?
我负担不起
I can’t afford it.
那乘坐头等车厢呢
You’re in 1st class.
至少这个还负担得起
It’s my only luxury.
那你呢
What about you?
我并不是只为这些
It’s not my only luxury.
我想问你也是为了度假吗
I meant are you on holiday, too?
不是 只是周末休息一下
No. Just for the weekend.
一个人吗
Alone?
就在上车之前我辞职了
I got ditched this morning, before catching the train.
辞职了
Ditched?
术语是这样吧
I believe that’s the term.
很难令人相信
I find that hard to believe.
能帮个忙
May I borrow it?
请出示你的票
Ticket, please
你好
How do you do
我有一种感觉 好像我以前见过你
I feel I’ve seen you somewhere before.
如果有 我不会忘记你
I’d remember.
你好
Tickets, please.
-你换了座位是吗 -不行吗
-You’re not in your seat? -Guess not.
先生 女士
Sir, Madam
谢谢
Thank you
请问
Excuse me,
可以问你个问题吗
may I ask you a question?
问吧
Make it snappy.
你为什么坐这个位子
Why did you sit in that seat?
因为你是我喜欢的那种类型
Because you’re exactly my type of man.
-他没有来 -知道了
-He didn’t show up. -I know.
在车站有很多人
The train station was packed.
还记得他聘用的那对夫妇
Remember the couple he employed?
他们被发现死在一间新公♥寓♥里
We found them dead in their new apartment.
全家人 在头上有枪伤
The whole family. Each with a bullet to the head.
我们不是唯一找他的人
We’re not the only ones after him.
他叫什么名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!