我不是你要找的人
I’m not your guy.
你为什么不自己穿呢
Why don’t you wear the suit?
你以为我不想吗
You think I don’t want to?
我是不能穿
I can’t.
我穿过好几年
I spent years wearing it,
而这衣服对我产生了不良影响
and it took a toll on me.
你是唯一的人选
You’re our only option.
在霍普失去她母亲前
Before Hope lost her mother,
她曾经视我为世界上最伟大的人
she used to look at me like I was the greatest man in the world.
而如今她看着我 眼中只剩下失望
And now she looks at me and there’s just disappointment.
对我而言已经太迟了
It’s too late for me,
但你不一样
but not for you.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
重新赢得你女儿眼中的崇拜的机会
The chance to earn that look in your daughter’s eyes.
不要辜负你在她心中的英雄形象
To become the hero that she already thinks you are.
这无关拯救我们的世界
It’s not about saving our world.
而是事关拯救她们的
It’s about saving theirs.
靠 这番话说得真好
Damn. That was a good speech.
斯科特
Scott,
我需要你成为蚁人
I need you to be the Ant-Man.
正确地使用它
In the right hands,
人和衣服之间就会是一种共生关系
the relationship between man and suit is symbiotic.
衣服有力量 人则是利用那种力量
The suit has power. The man harnesses that power.
你需要变得灵巧 敏捷 最重要的是
You need to be skillful, agile, and above all,
你得要快
you need to be fast.
你要能够在极短的时间内缩小
You should be able to shrink and grow
和变大
on a dime.
让你的体型总能配合你的行动
So your size always suits your needs.
现在 穿过那个钥匙孔 斯科特
Now dive through the keyhole, Scott.
你起跑时是大的
You charge big,
然后变小穿过
you dive small,
之后再变大
then you emerge big.
废物
Useless.
当你变小时 力量就被压缩了
When you’re small, energy’s compressed,
所以你180斤的男性的力量
so you have the force of a 200-pound man
放在了0.25毫米大的拳头后
behind a fist a 100th of an inch wide.
你就像是一颗子弹
You’re like a bullet.
你出拳太重了 会把人杀死
You punch too hard, you kill someone.
太轻了 就会像是爱抚
Too soft, it’s a love tap.
换句话说 你得懂得如何出拳
In other words, you have to know how to punch.
在我监狱里待了三年 我知道怎么出拳
I was in prison for three years. I know how to punch.
打给我看看
Show me.
真差劲
Terrible.
你想要给我演示一下如何出拳吗
You wanna show me how to punch?
打吧
Show me…
这样出拳才对
That’s how you punch.
她一直等着这个呢
She’s been looking forward to this.
真是呢
No kidding.
霍普在一段困难时期学会了武术
Hope trained in martial arts at a difficult time.
他说的”困难时期”是指我妈妈去世的时候
Oh, by “difficult time,” he means when my mother died.
她死于一场坠机事故
We lost her in a plane crash.
你不愿告诉我她是怎么去世的就够糟了
It’s bad enough you won’t tell me how she died.
你能不能别再重复那个谎言了
Could you please stop telling me that lie?
我们在干正事呢
We’re working, here.
好了 小公主 我们归回正题吧
All right, princess. Let’s get back to work.
你刚是想打手吗
Were you going for the hand?
我觉得这个调节器碍着我了
You know, I think this regulator is holding me back.
别乱动那个调节器
Do not screw with the regulator.
假如那个调节器坏了
If that regulator is compromised,
你会变成亚原子级
you would go subatomic.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你会进入一个量子界
It means that you would enter a quantum realm.
那又是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你会进入一个现实
It means that you would enter a reality
在那里一切关于时间和空间的概念
where all concepts of time and space
都没有意义了
become irrelevant
因为你会不断缩小
as you shrink for all eternity.
你所知和所爱的一切
Everything that you know and love
都将一去不复返
gone forever.
棒 要是没坏的话
Cool. Yeah, if it ain’t broke…
你对衣服已经有所了解
You’ve learned about the suit,
但你还没了解你最好的伙伴
but you’ve yet to learn about your greatest allies,
蚂蚁
the ants.
忠诚 勇敢
Loyal, brave,
也是你这次任务中的帮手
and your partners on this job.
长角立毛蚁 俗称狂蚁
Paratrechina longicornis. Commonly known as crazy ants.
快如闪电 也能导电
They’re lightning fast and can conduct electricity,
可以烧掉敌人的电子仪器
which makes them useful to fry out enemy electronics.
你也没那么狂嘛
You’re not so crazy.
你好
Hey!
你真可爱
You’re cute.
刚才好吓人的
That was a lot scarier a second ago.
未来实验室有独♥立♥的供电设备
It looks like the Futures Lab has its own isolated power supply.
全天都有保安看守
There’s a security guard posted around the clock.
我们要你解决他
We’ll need you to take him out
然后关掉安保系统
to deactivate the security systems.
接下来是谁
Okay, who’s next?
拟猛蚁亚科子弹蚁
Paraponera clavata.
我知道 子弹蚁是吧
I know. Bullet ants, right?
施密特疼痛指数第一位
Number 1 on the Schmidt pain index?
伙计们 我们之前在卧室见过
Hey, guys. Remember me from the bedroom?
黄衫保护罩是完全密封的
The Yellowjacket pod is hermetically sealed,
唯一的入口是一个
and the only access point is a tube
直径约为5毫米的管道
we estimate to be about 5 millimeters in diameter.
为什么我有种不好预感
Why do I have a sick feeling in my stomach?
管道口有防护镭射动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
The tube is protected by a laser grid,
我们最多只能关闭15秒
and we can only power that down for 15 seconds.
你得在备用电源启动前
You’re gonna need to signal the crazy ants to blow the servers,
指示狂蚁们去烧掉服务器
retrieve the suit, and exit the vaults
拿到衣服 撤离保险库
before the backup power comes on.
弓背蚁属木蚁
Camponotus pennsylvanicus.
又名大黑蚁
Alternatively known as a carpenter ant.
适合陆空运输
Ideal for ground and air transport.
等等 我认识他
Wait a minute, I know this guy.
我要叫他安东蚁
I’m gonna call him “Ant-thony.”
很好 非常好
That’s good. That’s very good.
因为这次 你得学会
Because this time, you’re really gonna
如何控制他
have to learn how to control him.
叫他们把糖放进茶杯里
Tell them to put the sugar in the teacup.
你还好吧 我伤到你了吗
Aw! You okay? Did I hurt…
汉克想让你出去做目标训练
Hank wants you outside for target practice.
衣服没有武器 所以我做了这些飞盘
The suit has no weapons, so I made you these discs.
红盘缩小
Red shrinks.
蓝盘放大
Blue enlarges.
火蚁
Solenopsis mandibularis.
咬人是出了名的
Known for their bite,
但火蚁们也是出色的建筑师
the fire ants have evolved into remarkable architects.
他们能帮你自♥由♥进出险境
They are handy to get you in and out of difficult places.
你能做到的 斯科特 加油
You can do it, Scott. Come on.
他们不听我指挥
They’re not listening to me.
你得认真 专心注意力集中
You have to commit. You have to mean it.
不要走捷径 不要撒谎
No shortcuts, no lies.
羞辱他只会乱上加乱
Throwing insults into the mix
对任何人都没有好处 霍普
will not do anyone any good, Hope.
我们没时间惯着他了
We don’t have time for coddling.
我们重点是要帮助斯科特
Our focus should be on helping Scott!
是吗
Really?
我们的重点就是这个吗
Is that where our focus should be?
霍普
Hope!
我不知道为什么要来找你帮忙
I don’t know why I came to you in the first place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!