Would you like some tea?
好啊
Sure.
我很佩服
I was very impressed with
你通过我的安保系统的方式
how you managed to get past my security system.
冰冻金属那招尤其聪明
Freezing that metal was particularly clever.
你当时在看着我吗
Were you watching me?
斯科特 我看着你有一会儿了
Scott, I’ve been watching you for a while.
从你抢了维斯塔公♥司♥开始
Ever since you robbed Vista Corp.
牵扯进手法精妙的盗窃案
抱歉
Excuse me.
“偷了”维斯塔公♥司♥
“Burgled” Vista Corp.
维斯塔的安保系统
Vista’s security system was one of
是业内最先进的
the most advanced in the business.
它本应该是无法攻破的
It was supposed to be unbeatable.
但是你攻破了
But you beat it.
要加糖吗
Would you like some sugar?
要 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你猜怎么着 还是不要了
You know what? I’m okay.
你是怎么让它们做到那个的
How do you make them do that?
蚂蚁能搬动自身重量50倍的物体
Ants can lift objects 50 times their weight.
它们建造 耕作 相互合作
They build, farm, they cooperate with each other.
好吧 但是你是怎么让它们做到那个的
Right. But how do you make them do that?
我用电磁波
I use electromagnetic waves
来刺♥激♥它们的嗅觉神经中枢
to stimulate their olfactory nerve center.
我对它们说话
I speak to them.
我想去哪里都可以 我可以听见一切
I can go anywhere, hear anything,
看见一切
and see everything.
但你依然一无所知
And still know absolutely nothing.
我和克洛斯的见面要迟到了
I’m late to meet Cross.
皮姆博士
Dr. Pym?
你没必要举手 斯科特
You don’t need to raise your hand, Scott.
抱歉 我就一个问题
Sorry, I just have one question.
你是说 她是谁 这他妈发生什么事了
Who are you, who is she, what the hell’s going on,
我现在能回监狱吗
and can I go back to jail now?
和我来
Come with me.
40年前 我创造了一个公式
40 years ago, I created a formula
能改变原子间的相对距离
that altered atomic relative distance.
什么
Huh?
我得知了如何改变原子间的距离
I learned how to change the distance between atoms.
那就是那件衣服的动力
That’s what powers the suit.
它运作的原理
That’s why it works.
但这是很危险的
But it was dangerous.
过于危险了
It was too dangerous.
所以我将它藏起来了
So I hid it from the world.
从那时我便另起炉灶 开了自己的公♥司♥
And that’s when I switched gears and I started my own company.
皮姆科技
Pym Tech.
没错
Yes.
我收了个年轻的学徒 名叫达伦·克洛斯
I took on a young protege called Darren Cross.
达伦·克洛斯
Darren Cross.
他可是个大人物啊
He’s a big deal.
但在他成为大人物之前 他是我的助手
But before he was a big deal, he was my assistant.
我觉得自己看中了他的某些特质
I thought I saw something in him.
甚至把他当自己儿子了吧
The son I never had, perhaps.
他很有才华 但当我们关系越来越近时
He was brilliant, but as we became close,
他开始怀疑我有事没告诉他
he began to suspect that I wasn’t telling him everything.
他听到了关于皮姆微粒的传言
He heard rumors about what was called the Pym Particle,
从此开始着了魔般地想重现我的公式
and he became obsessed with recreating my formula.
但我不愿意帮他
But I wouldn’t help him.
所以他背叛了我
So he conspired against me
投票把我赶出了我自己的公♥司♥
and he voted me out of my own company.
他是怎么做到的
How could he do that?
董事会的主席是我的女儿 霍普
The board’s chairman is my daughter, Hope.
她投了决定性的一票
She was the deciding vote.
但当她看到克洛斯差不多就要
But she came back to me
重现我的公式时 她回到了我身边
when she saw how close Cross was to cracking my formula.
这整个过程非常的不稳定
The process is highly volatile.
假如没戴着特制的头盔
If one isn’t protected by a specialized helmet,
有可能会影响到大脑的作用
it can affect the brain’s chemistry.
我不认为达伦知道这一点
I don’t think Darren realizes this,
再说了 他自己也没有多稳定
and, you know, he’s not the most stable guy to begin with.
所以 你想要我做什么
So, what do you want from me?
斯科特 我相信人人都该有赎罪的机会
Scott, I believe that everyone deserves a shot at redemption.
你相信吗
Do you?
相信
I do.
假如你能帮我的话
If you can help me,
我保证能帮你重新回到你女儿身边
I promise I can help you be with your daughter again.
现在 你准备好自我救赎了吗
Now, are you ready to redeem yourself?
百分百好了
Absolutely.
我那些入室盗窃的日子一去不复返了
My days of breaking into places and stealing shit are done.
您要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我要你入室并且盗窃
I want you to break into a place and steal some shit.
你今晚回家吃晚饭吗
Are you gonna be home for dinner tonight?
是汉克·皮姆博士
皮姆科技的
回的 我得去拿些东西 发短♥信♥给我
Uh, yeah. I’ll pick something up. Text me.
好吧 是好消息吗
Okay. Good news?
我不知道 就是个消息
Uh… I don’t know. It’s news.
你是在试图找到我爸爸吗
Are you trying to find my daddy?
是的 甜心
Yeah, I am, sweetheart.
我只是想确保你♥爸♥爸的安全
I just want your daddy to be safe.
希望你抓不到他
Hope you don’t catch him.
这不是第一次这些人
This isn’t the first time these guys
试图染指能改变世界格局的武器了
have tried to get their hands on game-changing weaponry.
那是米切尔·卡森 神盾局前任防御部长
That’s Mitchell Carson, Ex-Head of Defense at S.H.I.E.L.D.
如今正赶着颠覆政♥府♥的勾当
Presently in the business of toppling governments.
他一直想要我的技术
He always wanted my tech.
除非我们能闯进去偷了黄衫
And now, unless we break in and steal the Yellowjacket
并且毁掉所有数据
and destroy all the data,
否则达伦·克洛斯就要掀起世界动♥乱♥了
Darren Cross is gonna unleash chaos upon the world.
我觉得首先我们应该去向复仇者们求助
I think our first move should be calling the Avengers.
我花了大半辈子
I spent half my life
努力不让这项科技落入斯塔克手中
trying to keep this technology out of the hands of a Stark.
我现在也绝不会亲手把它交过去
I’m sure as hell not gonna hand-deliver it to one now.
这可不是钢铁侠战衣那种小儿科
This is not some cute technology like the Iron Man suit.
这个能改变现实的结构
This could change the texture of reality.
再说了 他们八成正忙着把城市从天上往下扔呢
Besides, they’re probably too busy dropping cities out of the sky.
好吧 那你为何不直接派蚂蚁去呢
Okay, then why don’t you just send the ants?
斯科特 它们只是蚂蚁
Scott, they are ants.
蚂蚁 它们能做很多事
Ants, they can do a lot of things,
但它们依然需要个领头的
but they still need a leader.
需要某人能渗透进
Somebody that could infiltrate a place
某个被设计成无法渗透的地方
that’s designed to prevent infiltration.
汉克 我是个贼 明白吗
Hank, I’m a thief, all right?
我是说 我是个很厉害的贼
I mean, i’m a good thief,
但这个也太疯狂了
but this is insane.
他说得对 汉克 你自己也清楚
He’s right, Hank. And you know it.
你见过影像画面了
You’ve seen the footage,
你知道克洛斯能干出些什么来
you know what Cross is capable of.
我几个月前就反对用他
I was against using him when we had months,
而如今我们只有几天了
and now we have days.
我来穿那套衣服
I’m wearing the suit.
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
我了解那栋建筑的里里外外
I know the facility inside and out.
我了解克洛斯的想法
I know how Cross thinks.
我比任何人都了解这项任务
I know this mission better than anybody here.
我们需要你待在克洛斯身边
We need you close to Cross.
不然的话 这项任务没办法成功的
Otherwise, this mission cannot work.
我们没时间胡闹了
We don’t have time to screw around!
霍普 拜托听我说…
Hope, please listen to me…
他是个罪犯 我是你女儿
He is a criminal! I’m your daughter.
不行
No!
她说得对 汉克
She’s right, Hank.