I was returning something I stole.
别动
Don’t move.
我们都快相信
You know, you almost had us convinced
你真的改过自新了
that you were gonna change your ways.
她们都很看好你
They were really rooting for you.
这会伤透她们的心
It’s gonna break their hearts.
你有访客
You got a visitor.

Who?
你的律师
Your lawyer.
我的律师
My lawyer?
我说过我会联♥系♥你的 斯科特
I told you I’d be in touch, Scott.
我开始觉得
I’m starting to think
你更愿意待在牢房♥里了
that you prefer the inside of a jail cell.
天哪
Oh, man.
坐下
Sit down.
先生 对不起 我偷了衣服
Sir, I’m sorry I stole the suit.
我根本不想知道你为什么有这个
I don’t even wanna know why you have it.
玛姬没看错你
Maggie was right about you.
你怎么知道
How do you know about…
怪不得她不让你接近凯西
No wonder she’s trying to keep you away from Cassie.
世事开始变艰难的时候
The moment things get hard,
你就会回去犯罪
you turn right back to crime.
在我看来 你有一个选择
The way I see it, you have a choice.
要么在监狱里度过余生
You can either spend the rest of your life in prison,
要么回到你的牢房♥
or go back to your cell
等待进一步的指示
and await further instructions.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我也不指望你能明白
No, I don’t expect you to.
但你现在没什么选择的余地
But you don’t have many options right now,
坦白讲 我也没有
and quite frankly, neither do I.
你觉得当初
Why do you think
我为什么要让你偷那套衣服呢
I let you steal that suit in the first place?
什么
What?
第二次机会可是很难得啊
Second chances don’t come around all that much.
所以下次你要是觉得看到了机会
So, next time you think you might see one,
我建议你仔细看看
I suggest you take a real close look at it.
你是我最最最好的朋友
You’re my bestest friend!
你真的不想要别的玩具吗
Are you sure you don’t want a different toy?
不 我喜欢这个
No, I love this one.
好吧 睡觉吧 我爱你
Okay. Well, get some sleep. I love you.
妈妈
Mommy?
爸爸是坏人吗
Is Daddy a bad man?
我听有些大人说他是坏人
I heard some grownups say he’s bad.
不是
No.
爸爸有时只是有些迷茫
Daddy just gets confused sometimes, you know?
明智之选 你总算听进去了一回
Smart choice. You actually listened, for once.
从门下走
Under the door.
好吧 现在去哪里
Okay, where to now?
-稳住 -天呐
– Hang tight. – Oh, God.
什么 什么
What, what?
他跑哪儿去了
Where the hell did he go?
我不知道 他就那么消失了
I have no idea. He just vanished.
封锁周边五个街区 马上
Set up a five-block perimeter. Now!
退后 退后 退后
Get back! Get back! Get back!
-斯科特 这些是我的同伴 -什么
– Scott, these are my associates. – What?
那只蚂蚁身上是背了个相机吗
Is that a camera on an ant?
是啊 当然了 为什么不呢
Yeah, sure. Why not?
车在哪
Where’s the car?
没有车 我们用飞的
No car. We’ve got wings.
到达
Incoming!
把脚放在中心节点上 然后扶住胸腔
Put your foot on the central node and mount the thorax.
你在逗我吗
Are you Kidding?
-这东西安不安… -你♥他♥妈♥快上去 斯科特
– How safe is… – Just get on the damn ant, Scott!
我为什么在一辆警车上
Why am I on a police car?
我难道不是不应该在警车上吗
Shouldn’t I not be on a police car?
这样你就可以搭个顺风车
So they can give you a lift
通过他们五个街区的封锁
past their five-block perimeter.
好吧 下一步怎么办
All right. Now, what’s the next move?
抓紧了
Hang on tight.
这个容易 我找到窍门了
Oh, this is easy! I’m getting the hang of this.
往上拉就能向上飞 就像骑马一样
Yank up to go up. It’s like a horse.
你要让247失去平衡了
You’re throwing 247 off balance.
等等 他的名字叫247吗
Wait, his name is 247?
他没有名字 只有编号♥ 斯科特
He doesn’t have a name, he has a number, Scott.
你知道一共有多少只蚂蚁吗
Do you have any idea how many ants there are?
也许它是…也许它是248
Maybe it’s… maybe it’s 248.
不不不不 要晕了 要晕了
No, no, no, no! Vertigo, vertigo!
不 我觉得它是247
No, I think it’s 247.
等等
Wait.
抓紧了
Hang on tight!
我觉得我逐渐掌握窍门了
I think I’m getting the hang of this.
是我在控制247 他并非听命于你
I am controlling 247. He is not listening to you.
什么
What?
-我能提个小小的要求吗 -不能
– Can I make one little request? – No.
停下来 247 打住 打住
Stop, 247! Time out, time out.
不玩了
Time out.
好了 等一下
All right, hold on.
等等
Just wait!
假如我吐在了头盔里会发生什么
What happens if I throw up in this helmet?
这是我的头盔 斯科特 别吐里面
It’s my helmet, Scott. You do not throw up.
让她停下来吧 好不好
Let’s set her down, all right?
我头有点晕了
I’m getting light-headed.
坚持住 斯科特
Hang on, Scott.
我有点…
I’m getting a little…
不能睡过头
I need a snooze button.
5分钟后叫醒我
Hit me in 5 minutes.
你好
Hello.
你是谁
Who are you?
你就一直在那站着
Have you been standing there,
看我睡觉吗
watching me sleep, this whole time?
没错
Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为你上次来时 是来偷东西的
Because the last time you were here, you stole something.
听着…
Hey, look…
拟猛蚁亚科子弹蚁
Paraponera clavata.
巨型热带子弹蚂蚁
Giant tropical bullet ants,
施密特疼痛指数排第一
ranked highest on the Schmidt pain index.
我不在时就由它们在这盯着你
They’re here to keep an eye on you when I can’t.
皮姆博士在楼下等着你呢
Dr. Pym’s waiting for you downstairs.

Who?
这是谁的睡衣
Whose pajamas are these?
这要怎么走过去啊
How am I supposed to do this?
好吧 一步一步来
All right, just one step at a time.
你们不咬我 我就不踩你们 成交吗
You don’t bite me, I don’t step on you. Deal?
我可以破坏掉服务器
I could take down the servers
克洛斯不会发现的
and Cross wouldn’t even know it.
我们不需要这个人
We don’t need this guy.
我猜你已经见过我女儿霍普了
I assume that you’ve already met my daughter, Hope.
见过了 她真好
I did. She’s great.
她不认为我们需要你
She doesn’t think that we need you.
我们是不需要 我们自己就能搞定
We don’t. We can do this ourselves.
我费劲千方百计让你偷了我的装备
I go to all this effort to let you steal my suit,
然后霍普就害你被捕了
and then Hope has you arrested.
好吧 我们可以试试
Okay, we can try this
一旦他失败了 我就自己上
and when he fails, I’ll do it myself.
她有点焦虑
She’s a little bit anxious.
和这次的活儿有关
It has to do with this job,
鉴于你现在坐在我对面的这个事实
which, judging by the fact that you’re sitting opposite me,
我姑且认为你是感兴趣的
I take it that you’re interested in.
什么活
What job?
要喝茶吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!