-我知道 -什么
– Oh, I know. – What?
我今天第一次横翻筋斗
I did my first cartwheel today.
什么
What?
没错 她练了一个星期了
Yeah. She has been practicing all week.
今天真是见证奇迹的时刻
But today was the magic day.
我用手♥机♥录下来了 看
I recorded it on my phone. Here.
不 这不可能是凯西 这不是你
No, that can’t be Cassie. That’s not you.
是她
Yeah, it is.
这分明是专业体操运动员 不可能是你
This is a professional gymnast. There is no way that’s you.
的确就是她
Yeah, that’s her.
好狗狗
Good boy.
亲爱的 真的太棒了
Sweetie, that’s pretty amazing, peanut.
抱歉
Sorry.
工作上的事
It’s work.
好的
All right.
这样吧 把事实告诉我
Here’s the deal. Just give me the facts.
讲重点 只讲重点
Just the facts. Only the facts.
呼气 专注 简简单单
Breathe. Focus. Keep it simple.
行 行 没问题的
No, no, no. No doubt, no doubt. Okay.
我和我表哥伊格纳西奥去艺术馆
So, I’m at this art museum with my cousin Ignacio, right?
是一个抽象表现主义的展览
And there was this, like, abstract expressionism exhibit.
但你知道的 我比较喜欢新立体主义的作品
But you know me, I’m more like a Neo-Cubist kind of guy, right?
但有个人叫罗斯科的人非常棒 天呐
But there was this one Rothko that was sublime, bro! Oh, my God!
路易斯
Luis.
好了 抱歉 抱歉
Okay, sorry. Sorry.
我就是太兴奋了
You know, I just get excited and stuff.
但不管怎么说 伊格纳西奥告诉我
But anyway, Ignacio tells me,
“我昨晚在焦点酒吧
“Yo, I met this crazy-fine writer chick
遇到一个超正点的作家妹子 超级正点
at the Spot last night. Like fine-fine.
特别特别正点 然后他
Like crazy-stupid fine.” And he
过去跟酒保说
goes up to the bartender and goes,
看那个和我一起的妹子 懂我意思不
“Look at the girl I’m with. You know what I’m sayin’?
她超正的 对吧
“She’s crazy-stupid fine, right?”
酒保说 是啊 的确超正
The bartender’s all like, “Yeah, crazy-stupid fine.”
所以这个作家妹子告诉伊格纳西奥
So this writer chick tells Ignacio,
我可是小道八卦界女王
“Yo, I’m like a boss in the world of guerrilla journalism,
我和幕后大佬关系可好了
“And I got mad connects with the peeps behind the curtains,
你懂我说得不
“You know what I’m saying?”
伊格纳西奥就问 真的呀
Ignacio’s like, “For real?”
她说 真的啊
And she’s like, “Yeah, you know what,
我不能告诉你我线人是谁
I can’t tell you who my contact is,
因为他和复联一起工作
“Because he works with the Avengers.”
天呐
Oh, no.
这人听上去很厉害呢
Yeah, and this dude sounds like a badass, man.
他走过去跟她说
Like, he comes up to her and says,
“我在找个超级英雄界的新人
“Yo, I’m looking for this dude who’s new on the scene,
“刚初来乍到
“who’s flashing his fresh tack,
“技能出众的人 你知道谁吗”
“who’s got, like, bomb moves, right? Who you got?”
她说 什么人都有啊
And she’s like, “Well, we got everything nowaday.
有会蹦的
We got a guy who jumps.
会飞的 还有爬墙的
“We got a guy who swings, we got a guy who crawls up the walls.
你得说具体点
“You gotta be more specific.”
他说 我要找个能缩小的
And he’s like, “I’m looking for a guy that shrinks.”
我说 靠 我很紧张
And I’m, like, “Damn!”. I got all nervous
因为我要为你保守秘密
’cause I’d keep mad secrets for you, bro.
所以我问伊格纳西奥
So I asked Ignacio,
“那个狠角色是不是让超正作家找你
“Did the badass tell the stupid-fine writer chick
让你来找我 因为我和他要找的
to tell you to tell me, because I’m tight with Ant-Man,
那个蚁人关系很好吗
“That he’s looking for him?”
然后呢 他说什么
And? What’d he say?
他说 没错
He said, “Yes.”
我想给你看个东西
There’s something I want to show you.
力量是无法摧毁的
I realized you can’t destroy power.
只能尽量不被歹人触及
All you can do is make sure that it’s in the right hands.
这个升级版原型衣
This is an advanced prototype
是我和你母亲一同研发的
that your mother and I worked on together.
她都没有机会用
She never got to use it.
但我现在明白了 这是我们为你造的
But now I realize that we were… We were working on it for you.
是时候完成这件衣服了
Maybe it’s time we finished it.
是时候了
It’s about damn time.
片尾还有彩蛋
嗨 队长
Hey, Cap!
一周前做这件事肯定更容易
This would have been a lot easier a week ago.
-如果我给托尼打电♥话♥ -他不会相信我们的
– If we call Tony… – He won’t believe us.
就算他相信
Even if he did…
协议应该不准他帮忙吧
Who knows if the Accords will let him help.
我们现在只能靠自己了
We’re on our own.
或许不用
Maybe not.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.