帕克斯顿 掉头 让我回去
Paxton, turn around! Take me back!
我是要让你回去 回监狱
I am taking you back. To prison.
那后院里有东西需要被赶紧摧毁掉
There’s something in that backyard that needs to be destroyed.
在捕蚊灯里 有
In the bug zapper. There…
给我打住 你的幻想太离谱了
You need to desist right now! Your delusions are out of hand.
所有单位注意 温特街840号♥发生一起入室抢劫
All units, we have a 2-36 in progress at 840 Winter Street.
-凯西 -那是我家
– Cassie! – That’s my house.
别害怕
Don’t be scared.
帕克斯顿 让我帮忙
Paxton, let me help!
别动
Don’t move.
让我帮忙吧
Let me help!
玛姬 发生什么事了
Maggie! What’s going on?
他抓住了凯西
He’s got Cassie!
-亲爱的 谁抓了凯西 -那个东西
– Who’s got Cassie, honey? – That thing.
-东西 -我不知道 不知道
– Thing? – I don’t know! I don’t know!
你是怪物吗
Are you a monster?
我看着像怪物吗
Do I look like a monster?
我想要我爸爸
I want my daddy!
我也想要你♥爸♥爸
I want your daddy, too.
你来了
There you are.
爸爸 是你吗
Daddy, is that you?
嗨 小花生
Hi, peanut.
你为什么不找个和你差不多大的玩
Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?
小个子 你去了哪里啊
Now, where did you go, little guy?
在这里
There you are.
不只有我
Not just me!
该死
Damn it!
快去吧
Go! Go!
斯科特需要我们 你懂我的意思吗
Scotty needs us, you know what I’m saying?
没什么能够阻止我们
Ain’t nothing gonna stop us.
-后退 慢慢地后退 -好吧
– Back it up. Back it up, slow. – Yeah.
后退
Back it up.
再后退
Back it up.
-我们就退后吧 行吗 -够了吗
– We just back it up, okay? – That’s it.
-后退 -没错
– Back it up. – That’s right.
继续退后吗
Backin’ up?
对 退后
Yep, just backin’ up.
不不 快继续
No, no. Just back it up.
你侮辱了我 斯科特
You insult me, Scott.
你的存在对我来说就是侮辱
Your very existence is insulting to me.
你要是大一点 打你就容易多了
You know, it’d be much easier to hit you if you were bigger.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
凯西
Cassie!
我会让你看看你是多么微不足道
I’m gonna show you just how insignificant you are.
凯西 我来了
Cassie! I’m coming!
这狗长得也忒丑了
That’s a messed-up looking dog.
我将摧毁你所爱的一切
I’m gonna destroy everything you love.
不许动 旧金山警局
Freeze! S.F.P.D.
我进不去
I can’t break through.
是钛合金的 你这个蠢货
It’s titanium, you idiot!
-带她离开这 -快走
– Get her out of here. – Come on.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart.
你得帮你♥爸♥爸赎罪
You have to help Daddy pay for his mistakes.
站在我身后 知道吗
You stay behind me, okay?
站在我身后
Stay behind me.
我得缩小到比分子还小才能进去
I’m gonna have to shrink between the molecules to get in there.
离我们远点
Get away from us!
爸爸 救命
Daddy, help!
凯西 我爱你
I love you, Cassie.
爸爸 你在哪里
Daddy, where are you?
你会变成亚原子级
You would go subatomic.
你会变成亚原子级
You would go subatomic.

Oh, no.
你会进入一个现实
You would enter a reality
在那里一切关于时间和空间的概念
where all concepts of time and space…
没有意义了
become irrelevant…
都没有意义了
become irrelevant…
一切关于时间和空间的概念都没有意义了
all concepts of time and space become irrelevant…
爸爸 回来
Come back, Daddy!
因为你会不断缩小
as you shrink for all eternity…
你所知
Everything that you know
和所爱的一切
and love,
都将一去不复返
gone forever.
爸爸 你在哪里
Daddy, where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪里啊
Where are you?
-爸爸 -凯西
– Daddy! – Cassie.
爸爸 回来
Come back, Daddy!
不要乱动调节器
Do not screw with the regulator!
爸爸
Daddy!
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
很爱很爱
So much.
房♥顶上有个大洞
You know, there’s a big hole in the roof.
抱歉
Sorry.
-她没事吧 -嗯 她没事
– Is she all right? – Yeah, she’s fine.
妈妈
Mommy!
她没事 她没事
She’s fine, she’s fine.
拜托 斯科特
Scott, please.
你什么都不记得了吗
You don’t remember anything?
汉克 我记不得了
Hank. I don’t.
肯定还有些什么的
There must be something else.
好吧 我觉得人类的大脑
Well, I suppose the human mind
是没法理解这种经历的
just can’t comprehend the experience,
但你却成功了
but you made it.
你进去以后
You went in,
又出来了
and you got out.
真棒
It’s amazing.
斯科特
Scott,
我带你出去
I’ll walk you out.
好好休息
Get some rest.
这真的有可能吗
Is it possible?
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
没什么事
Nothing’s happening.
等等 算是有点什么事吧
Whoa. Hold on. Something’s kind of happening.
要真是这样
Well, if that’s the case,
再给我来一枪
shoot me again.
我不知道你刚在干嘛
Yeah. I don’t know what you were doing,
对我又抱又亲的
grabbing and kissing me like that.
我也有点小惊讶呢
I’m a little surprised myself.
我得去个地方 一会见 汉克
I have to get somewhere. I’ll see you later, Hank.
霍普 你真是的
Really, Hope.
斯科特
Scott.
-满嘴胡话 -没错
– You’re full of shit. – Oh, yeah.
斯科特 我今天见了我们警监
Scott, I met with my captain today.
他想要你出狱那晚的报告
He wanted a report on the night that you got out of jail.
摄像头出现了故障
Something happened with the cameras.
一些电路被烧坏了
Some circuits got fried.
但我跟他说你是走正规程序出去的
But I told him that you were processed correctly.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Well, yeah.
不能因为电子故障就把凯西的爸爸送回监狱 对吧
Can’t be sending Cassie’s dad back to jail on a technical glitch, right?
谢谢你 帕克斯顿
Thank you, Paxton.
我太感动了
I’m blown away.
谢谢你为凯西所做的一切
Thank you for everything you do for Cassie.
不甚荣幸
Well, that’s my pleasure.
不过这次 我是为了你
But, no. This one, I did for you.
好尴尬
This is awkward.
-没错 -没错
– Yeah. – Yeah.
这事之后我们还有什么可谈的呢
I mean, what do we even talk about after all of that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!