so you might wanna think about that.
我们得夺回实验室
We’ve got to get that lab back.
怎么了
What?
舱和战衣几乎无法帮你控制病情了
The chamber and the suit are barely helping anymore.
我还能活多久
How long have I got?
几周吧
A couple of weeks, maybe.
那我们逼他们把实验室拿回来
Well, then we’ll make them bring the lab back.
怎么做
How?
朗 他有个女儿 对吧
Lang. He has a daughter, right?
你不是真想这么干吧
You can’t mean that.
艾娃
Ava!
你在外面惹的祸 我都忍♥了
I tolerate a lot of the things you do out there…
但这种事我绝不参与
but I won’t be a part of anything like that.
在渐渐消失的不是你 比尔
You’re not the one who’s about to fade away into nothing, Bill.
而是我
I am!
你说你能治好我
You said you could fix me!
你保证过的
You promised.
我知道 我会的
I know. I will.
但不能那样做
But not like that.
你敢碰那小女孩一下
You lay one finger on that little girl…
我就不帮你了 我们分道扬镳
I won’t help you. And we’re done.
好吧
Fine.
还有其他选择
There are other options.
你知道吗 你说得对 这不是吐真剂
You know what? You’re right. This isn’t truth serum.
因为我一点感觉都没有
Because I don’t feel anything.
我撒谎了 我有感觉
That was a lie. I do feel something.
这就是吐真剂
This is truth serum!
吐真剂是不存在的
There’s no such thing!
好了
Okay.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
很简单 路易斯
Now, I’m gonna make this real easy for you, Luis.
好
Okay.
斯科特·朗在哪
Where is Scott Lang?
这事说来话长
Well, see, that’s complicated.
我第一次遇见斯科特时 他糟透了
Because when I first met Scotty, he was in a bad place.
而且我不是指牢房♥D区
And I’m not talkin’ about cell block D.
他妻子刚刚申请离婚 我说
His wife had just filed for divorce, and I was, like…
“该死 哥们 她在你蹲号♥子时甩了你”
“Damn, homie. She dumped you when you’re on lockup?”
他说”是啊 我知道
And he was, like, “Yeah, I know.
我以为我能跟她白头偕老呢
“I thought I was gonna be with her forever…
结果现在我孤身一人”
“But now I’m all alone.”
我说”哥们 你知道吗
And I was, like, “Damn, homie. You know what?
振作点 你有新搭档了
“You gotta chin up, because you’ll find a new partner.
你知道吗 我是路易斯”
“But you know what? I’m Luis.”
他说”你知道吗 我是斯科特
And he says, “You know what? I’m Scotty,
我们会成为铁哥们的”
“And we’re gonna be best friends.”
打住 打住
Okay, hold on, hold on.
我很喜欢听精彩的故事
I like a good story as much as the next person…
但是 这些跟斯科特·朗在哪
but what in the hell does this have to do
有什么关系
with where Scott Lang is?
我快讲到了 就快讲到了
I’m getting there. I’m getting there.
你投了币 就得听完整首歌♥
You put a dime in him, you gotta let the whole song play out.
他就像人形点唱机
He like human jukebox.
我奶奶开的餐厅里有台点唱机
Oh, my abuelita had a jukebox in the restaurant!
是啊 只放莫里西的歌♥
Yeah, only played Morrissey.
要是有人抱怨 她就…
And if anybody ever complained, she’d be like…
墨西哥裔 我们喊他们墨兹
You know, Chicanos, we call him “Moz.”
然后她就说”不送”
Then, ¡adios!
没办法 他忧郁的情歌♥让我们很有共鸣
What can I say? We relate to his melancholy ballads, you know?
-朗 -好好好
– Lang! – Right, right, right.
后来 斯科特出狱了
So, anyway, Scotty gets out of jail,
他开始为汉克工作
and he starts working for Hank.
这时他遇到了霍普 霍普却一副
That’s when he met Hope. And Hope’s all, like…
“我不想跟你扯上关系
“I want nothing to do with you.
看看我的发型 我超正经”的样子
“Look at my hairdo, I’m all business.”
斯科特就说
And then Scotty’s, like,
知道吗 妹子 我的心已碎
“You know what, girl? My heart is all broken.
我可能再也不会爱了
“And I’ll probably never find love again,
但我可真想吻你
“But damn if I want to kiss you!”
时间快进
But then you fast forward
他们就爱上彼此了
and they’re all into each other, right?
然后斯科特说
And then Scotty’s, like,
知道吗 我不能告诉你
“You know what? I can’t tell you this…
但我要去跟美国队长砸烂一座机场
“But I’m gonna go trash an airport with Captain America.”
然后她说 真不敢相信你就那么跑了
And then she said, “I can’t believe you split like that!
回见了 蠢蛋
“Smell you later, dummy.”
于是斯科特就被软禁了
So, Scotty goes on house arrest.
他不肯承认 但他心里觉得
And he won’t admit it, but his heart is all, like…
该死 我还以为霍普可以成为
“Damn! I thought Hope coulda been
我的新真搭档呢 但我搞砸了
“My new true partner, but I blew it!”
但命运让他们又走到了一起
But fate brought ’em back together.
然后霍普心里就想
And then Hope’s heart is all…
我担心我不能信任他
“I’m worried that I can’t trust him…
他会再次搞砸 毁掉一切
“And he’s gonna screw up again, and ruin everything!”
然后我心里就想
And then my heart is all, like…
那高档覆盆子点心代表了公♥司♥的负债
“That fancy raspberry filling represents the company’s red
我们只差几天就要倒闭了
“And we’re days away from going out of business. ”
倒闭
“Out of business”?
只差几天
“Days away”?
该死的吐真剂
Damn truth serum!
我其实是想保护你们的 我发誓
I was trying to protect you guys. I swear to God.
我是想做个好老板的 但我们破产了
I was trying to be a good boss, but we’re broke!
卡拉佩特安是我们最后的希望
And the Karapetyan’s our last hope.
如果我们不去 我们就完了
And if we don’t show up, we’re done!
这叫什么好老板
That’s terrible bossing!
该死 哥们
Damn, bro!
这怪我 这怪我
That’s on me! That’s on me!
够了
Enough.
我要再问你一次
I’m gonna ask you one more time.
斯科特·朗在哪
Where is Scott Lang?
我这不说呢吗
I’ve been trying to tell you,
他现在处境尴尬 从情感上说
he’s in a tricky spot, emotionally speaking.
从情感上说
Emotionally speaking.
那斯科特·朗 人在哪里
Well, where is Scott Lang, literally speaking!
森林里
The woods.
森林里
The woods?
雅加婆婆
Baba Yaga!
什么意思 “森林里”
What do you mean, “The woods”?
缪尔森林
The Muir Woods,
全景高速的第二条消防道路上
the second fire road off the Panoramic Highway!
老天爷啊
For God’s sake!
雅加婆婆 晚上到来
Baba Yaga, come at night
小娃娃们 好好睡
Little children, sleepy tight
该死的
Damn it!
如果那怪物拿到皮姆的设备
If that freak gets Pym’s tech…
我就再别想找回来了
I’m never gonna see it.
我们怎么办
So, what do we do now?
从联调局那里偷
It’s easier to steal it from the Feds
比从妖怪那里偷要简单
than from the boogeyman.
是我 你想升个职吗
Hey, it’s me. How’d you like to get a promotion?
我知道皮姆 凡·戴恩和朗在哪
I got the location on Pym, Van Dyne and Lang.
但你得马上去抓到他们
But you gonna have to take ’em down now,
因为他们不会在那里待很久的
because they ain’t gonna be there for long.
等你抓到他们 你要把实验室给我
And when you do, you gonna get me that lab.
知道了
Understood.
好消息 先生们
Good news, gentlemen.
联调局会替我们完成累活儿
Feds are gonna do the hard work for us.
看什么呢 给我换胎
What are you lookin’ at? Change my tires!
好
Right.
-先生 -不知道敲门吗
– Sir. – Can you knock?
抱歉 先生 我收到条线索