– Yes. – Are you insane?
那会把珍妮特撕裂的
That would rip Janet apart.
这你不能确定
You don’t know that.
我要开启隧♥道♥
I’m gonna fire up your tunnel.
等珍妮特的位置出现在朗脑子里
When Janet’s location pops into Lang’s head,
他就得告诉我
he’s gonna give it to me
否则我就把他交给联调局
or I’m gonna turn him over to the FBI.
什么
What?
你给我留在这里
You are gonna stay here
以防我需要你帮忙
just in case I need your help.
我才不会帮你
Like hell I would help you!
我怎么说你就得怎么做
You’ll do whatever I say.
你会害死珍妮特的
You’re gonna kill Janet!
你还是多担心自己吧 汉克
I’d be more worried about yourself, Hank.
该死 比尔
Goddamn it, Bill!
-爸爸 -冷静 汉克
– Dad? – Calm down, Hank.
老天啊
So help me God…

The pills.
他的心脏 他需要吃药
It’s his heart! He needs his pills.
求你 福斯特博士
Please, Dr. Foster.
药就在铁盒里 拜托了
They’re in the tin. Please.
他会死的 拜托
He could die! Come on!
帮他啊
Help him!
爸爸 撑住了
Dad, just hang on, all right?
继续呼吸 冷静点
Just keep breathing. Stay calm.
帮他啊 快点
Help him, man! Come on!
那个薄荷糖盒
The Altoid tin!
等等
Wait!
谢谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
汉克
Hank!
比尔给那姑娘灌输了一脑子的谎言
Bill is filling that girl’s head with lies.
埃利海斯·斯塔尔是个叛徒
Elihas Starr was a traitor.
他偷了我的图纸
He stole my plans.
往下点 锁定
Now, bring it down. All right, lock it in.
不不 螺栓在另一边
No, no, no. The bolt is on the other side.
把那个锁紧 往下拉一点
Tighten that one down, then bring it down one notch.
好样的
Good job.
会成功的
It’ll work.
福斯特 要是他做 会烧毁系统的
Foster, he could have fried the entire system.
我们调整继电器
Look, we’ll adjust the relays
你去重编程设置
while you go reprogram the settings, all right?
会成功的
It’s going to be fine.
关键时刻到了
So, this is it.
是啊 按说筹备了这么久
Yeah. You’d think with all this time to prepare
我该准备好了
I’d be more ready.
你是没法为进入亚原子状态做好准备的
Oh, going subatomic isn’t something you can prepare for.
那会模糊你的意识
It kind of melts your mind.
我是指再见到我妈妈
I mean seeing my mom again.
如果她完全变成了另一个人呢
What if she’s a completely different person?
是啊 比如变成了乔治·华盛顿
Yeah, like, uh, George Washington.
我说真的 斯科特
I’m serious, Scott.
或是乔治·杰斐逊
Or George Jefferson.
如果她已经忘记了我呢
What if she’s forgotten about me?
我在监狱时
When I was in prison…
唯一帮我度过那段时光的就是凯西
the only thing that got me through was Cassie.
我哪怕被关个100年
I could have been locked up for 100 years…
也绝不会忘记她
I never would have forgotten her.
我知道你妈妈肯定时刻
I know your mom is counting the minutes
都盼着与你团聚
until she can see you again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem.
你忘记大楼后面的
You forgot the motion sensor lights
运动传感器灯了
on the back of the building.
糟糕
Oh, no.
提议案里有
And they’re on the proposal,
卡拉佩特安还特地问到了
and Karapetyan asked for them specifically.
是啊 我们忙得挺疯的
Uh, yeah, look, it’s been a little crazy.
这样吧 我明天过去 看一眼
Look, maybe I could stop by tomorrow, take a look at it.
不行
No. No, no, no, no.
明天一大早就要见面了
The meeting is first thing in the morning.
你得马上过来解决它
You gotta come right now and fix it.
我不能 我也想 但我不能走
I can’t. I wish I could, but I can’t leave.
这样 我去找你
You know what, I’m coming to you.
我带图纸过去 就在笔记本电脑上
I’ll just bring the plans. They’re on the laptop.
你在那里修改
And you can fix them there.
告诉我你在哪里
Just tell me where you are, okay?
一言难尽
It’s complicated.
什么意思 一言难尽
What do you mean it’s complicated?
如您所见 先生
As you can see, sir,
这套系统是最先进的
this system is state of the art.
明日的安保系统 今日享用
Security of tomorrow, today.
太棒了
Oh, that’s so good!
我喜欢你的探身 继续练习
And I love the lean-in, bro. Keep practicin’.
我得开车去斯科特那里
Hey, I just gotta drive up to Scotty’s,
我们好修改图纸
so we can fix the plans.
别担心 我回来时肯定还有时间
But don’t worry, I’ll be back in plenty of time.
如您所见
As you can see…
你们为明早把货车洗干净了吧
Tell me you got the van washed for tomorrow morning.
底盘都洗了
Down to the undercarriage, baby.
你还要了洗底盘
You sprung for the undercarriage wash?
你叫我全洗的
Well, you said get the works.
那是骗人的 哥们
That’s a scam, bro.
我们住在加州 又不是明尼苏达州
We live in California, not Minnesota.
他说得对
He’s right.
洗底盘
The undercarriage wash,
是为了洗掉除冰盐
that’s for cleaning off road salt
我们更爱下雪的姐妹州的道路上才会撒那个
laid down in our more snow-laden sister states.
你是谁 你怎么会这么清楚洗车行业的规矩
Who are you, and why do you know so much about car wash protocol?
我叫桑尼·伯奇
Well, my name is Sonny Burch.
我很会做调查 路易斯
And I do my research, Luis.
我还从一个联调局的朋友那里得知
To wit, I have learned from a friend of mine at the FBI
你跟斯科特·朗相熟
that you are a known associate of Scott Lang…
斯科特和汉克·皮姆相熟 我还知道
a known associate of Hank Pym, who I’ve also learned
汉克有个便携可缩小实验室
has a portable shrinking laboratory
里面有各式各样有趣的科技
filled with all kinds of juicy tech.
你得告诉我 它在哪
And you’re gonna tell me where it is.
我真不想告诉你
Well, I hate to break it to you, but
但我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你好像有点抵触 路易斯
Well, I sense a resistance in you, Luis.
但我答应了某些危险人物给他们问出结果
And I have promised results to some dangerous people.
所以 给你介绍一下我的好友 乌兹曼
So, I’m gonna introduce you to my good friend, Uzman.
乌兹曼特别擅长
Now… Uzman is a master
通过精神手段
at extracting information
撬开不愿开口的人的嘴
from the unwilling through psychoactive means.
那是吐真剂吗
Oh, is that truth serum?
不存在吐真剂这种东西
There’s no such thing as truth serum.
那就是电视节目的鬼扯
That’s just nonsense from TV.
那它是什么
Well, what is it then?
这是一种混合药剂
It’s a little concoction
从他当年还在MI6时 就一直在改良
that he’s been perfecting since his days with the S.I.S.
它会让你极容易受到暗示 有问必答
It makes you suggestible and highly responsive.
哥们 那就是吐真剂
Well, dude, that’s truth serum.
不是的
No, it’s not.
无意冒犯 但是我觉得那就是吐真剂
No offensing, but they sound like truth serum to me.
-是吧 -它不是吐真剂
– Right? – It’s not a truth serum.
好吧 我相信你
Okay. Hey, I believe you.
不是吐真剂
It’s not a truth serum.
如果它看起来像吐真剂 功能也是吐真
I mean, if it walk like duck and talk like ducks…
那它就是吐真剂
The truth serum.
我过敏的东西可多了
Well, I have a lot of allergies…
请你三思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!