I don’t think they can hear you.
我是艾娃
I’m Ava.
斯科特
Scott.
看来
So,
你不需要战衣也能
you don’t need the suit to…
穿墙
go through things.
是啊
No.
它只是帮我控制这种状态
It just helps me control it.
本该也能抑制疼痛的
And the pain, supposedly.
你不会把手伸进我的胸膛
You’re not gonna reach into my chest
捏爆我的心脏吧
and crush my heart, are you?
你真好玩
You’re funny.
我不会伤害你的 斯科特 除非逼不得已
I’m not gonna hurt you, Scott, unless I have to.
我需要
I need…
你脑袋里的东西
what’s in your head.
我们把其他人叫醒
Let’s wake up the rest of the gang
赶紧开始吧 好吗
and get this over with, shall we?
醒醒
Get up!
醒过来
Come on!
爸爸
Dad?
你敢再碰他试试
Don’t ever touch him again.
好了 霍普
Now, now, Hope…
我觉得考虑到一切
I think I’m being rather gentle with your father,
我对你父亲算温柔了
all things considered.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
汉克·皮姆的自大的另一个牺牲品
Another casualty of Hank Pym’s ego.
比尔
Bill.
你做了什么
What have you done?
是你做了什么 皮姆博士
It’s what you’ve done, Dr. Pym.
你跟她一起的
You’re with her?
天呐 我以为你挺好呢
Oh, man. I thought you were cool.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
汉克估计没提过我父亲吧
I doubt Hank has ever mentioned my father.
他怎么会呢
Why would he?
埃利海斯·斯塔尔
Elihas Starr.
他们曾是神盾局的同事
They were colleagues at S.H.I.E.L.D.
量子研究
Quantum research.
直到我父亲胆敢反对伟大的汉克·皮姆
Until my father dare disagree with the great Hank Pym.
你让人开除了他
You had him fired.
还毁掉了他的名誉
Oh, and discredited for good measure.
我父亲想自己继续研究
My father tried to continue his research on his own.
为了恢复名誉 他不惜冒险
Desperate to restore his name, so he took risks.
不不
No, no, no!
太冒险了
Too many.
直到出了岔子
Until something went wrong.
他叫我们跑
He told us to run.
埃利海斯 怎么回事
Elihas, what’s happening?
快跑吧 跑啊
Just go. Go!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
我看得出他很怕
I could tell he was scared.
爸爸
Daddy!
艾娃 不要
Ava, no!
我不想留下他一个人
I didn’t want him to be alone.
不要啊
No! No!
不要
No!
我醒来时 我父母都死了
When I woke up, my parents were dead.
我就没那么幸运了
I wasn’t so lucky.
他们称之为”分子失调”
They call it “molecular disequilibrium.”
这名字挺蠢的
A rather dull name, I think.
并不能描述它的可怕
Doesn’t quite do justice to what it means.
我身体里的每一个细胞都被撕碎
Every cell in my body is torn apart
然后又被组了回去
and stitched back together.
一遍又一遍
Over and over.
日复一日
Every day.
我当时还在神盾局 接到电♥话♥说
I was still at S.H.I.E.L.D. when I got the call about a
阿根廷发生了量子异常
quantum anomaly in Argentina.
你好 艾娃
Hello, Ava.
我叫比尔
My name’s Bill.
我曾是你父亲的朋友
I was a friend of your father’s.
我给你带了礼物
I brought you something.
没事 再试一次
It’s all right. Try again.
这就对了
That’s it.
福斯特博士尽力保护我了
Dr. Foster did his best to keep me safe.
但神盾局的其他人
But others at S.H.I.E.L.D.
把我的病症视为机会
saw an opportunity in my affliction.
他们给我造了件控制衣
They built me a containment suit,
让我控制变相
so I could control my phasing.
还训练我成为潜行特工
And trained me to be a stealth operative.
他们把我变成了武器
They weaponized me.
我为他们偷盗 刺探
I stole for them. Spied for them.
杀戮
I killed for them.
我出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的代价
And in exchange for my soul
是他们会治好我
they were going to cure me.
他们撒了谎
They lied.
神盾局陨落后 我收留了艾娃
When S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed, I took Ava in.
我建造了这个舱来减缓她的衰退
I built the chamber to slow her decay,
但她的病情在加剧
but her condition was progressive.
我不知该如何治好她
I didn’t know how to cure it.
她想杀你的 汉克 但我阻止了她
She wanted to kill you, Hank, but I told her no
而是叫她观察你
and that she should watch you instead.
不出所料
And sure enough,
她发现你在建隧♥道♥
she discovered that you were building the tunnel.
然后她又跟我讲了朗
Then, she told me about Lang.
以及珍妮特留在他脑袋里的信息
And the message from Janet inside his head,
于是我…
that’s when I…
老天爷啊
Christ’s sake!
是我的 抱歉
That’s me. I’m sorry.
能告诉我是谁在给我发短♥信♥吗
Look, can you tell me who’s texting me?
凯西 911
“Cassie, 911.”
那是我女儿 我得给她回短♥信♥
That’s my daughter. I need to text her back.
不 别想
No, that’s not happening.
911就是紧急事件
What, it’s 911. That means it’s an emergency.
你没资格提要求 朗
You’re not making demands here, Lang.
你不懂事态多么严…
You’re not appreciating the gravity of the…
好吧 她在给我打视频电♥话♥了
Okay, look, she’s trying to video chat me now.
可能真出事了 让我跟她说话 拜托了
Something might be wrong. Let me talk to her. Please.
凯西 你没事吧 什么急事
Cassie, are you okay? What’s the emergency?
我找不到我的足球鞋了
I can’t find my soccer shoes.
什么
What?
我明天还有比赛呢
I have a game tomorrow.
斯科特 我知道鞋就在那边
Hey, Scott, I know that they’re there.
你能拿手♥机♥在家里走一圈吗
Can you just walk the phone around the house?
我现在不行啊
No, I can’t do that right now.
-怎么了 -我病了
– Why not? – Because I’m sick.
你能不能稍后找找
Hey, can you just maybe look around later then
再打给我
and call me back?
拜托 谢谢
Please? Thank you.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy!
-再见 小花生 -早日康复
– Bye, peanut! – Feel better!
早日康复 哥们
Feel better, buddy!
对不起 她说急事的
I’m sorry. It said emergency.
艾娃 我想帮你
Ava, I want to help you.
她不需要你的帮助 我知道怎么救她
She doesn’t need your help. I know how to save her.
是吗 怎么救
Oh, really? How?
珍妮特
Janet.
她这30年来
For the last 30 years,
都在量子域吸收量子能
she’s been down there absorbing quantum energy.
我们可以提取那能量
We can extract that energy.
用它来修复艾娃的分子结构
We can use it to repair Ava’s molecular structure…
提取
Extract it?
-是的 -你疯了吗