You know, I have always loved your sense of humor, Susan.
请坐
Have a seat.
不用了 谢谢
No, I’m good. Thank you.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
桑尼·伯奇 黑市科技走私贩
Sonny Burch. He traffics in black market technology.
他为我们取得了建造隧♥道♥需要的材料
He’s been getting us what we need to build the tunnel.
能给我一个…
Could I just have one…
不能
No.
我在联调局有个特别的朋友
You know, I have a special friend at the FBI.
我说”特别”是因为
And I say “Special” because,
他会告诉我些我原本不知道的事
well, he tells me things that I didn’t previously know.
比如说
For example…
你名字不叫苏珊
your name isn’t Susan.
而是霍普·凡·戴恩
It’s Hope Van Dyne.
而你背后的同伙是你父亲 汉克·皮姆
And your unseen associate, that’s your father, Hank Pym.
-这可不妙 汉克 -还用你说
– That’s not good, Hank. – No shit.
你想要什么
What do you want?
关系是建立在信任上的 霍普
Relationships are built on trust, Hope.
我希望我们的关系有坚实的基础
And I want our relationship to have a strong foundation.
我们的关系
Our relationship?
我的市场在变化 霍普
My business landscape has been shifting, Hope.
神盾局和九头蛇都不存在了
Hell, S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA don’t even exist anymore…
但汉克·皮姆呢
but now, Hank Pym…
汉克·皮姆是个好机会
Hank Pym is a real opportunity.
你到底想说什么
Do you have a point?
你以为我不知道
Oh, you think that I don’t know
你要这些是在建造什么吗
what you’ve been building with all this?
量子科技
Quantum technology.
什么纳米科技啊 人工智能啊
Now, you can forget nanotech, forget AI,
加密货币都过时了
forget cryptocurrency.
量子科技才是未来
Quantum energy is the future.
是下一阵淘金热
It’s the next gold rush.
是吗
Is that so?
我要加入 霍普
I want in, Hope.
所以 出于好意 我已经擅自
So, as a gesture of good will, I have taken the liberty
为你的实验室安排了买♥♥家
of arranging some buyers for your lab.
起价
Starting bid
是十亿美金
one billion dollars.
谢谢 桑尼 真的
Thank you, Sonny, really.
但我父亲和我有件
But my father and I have something
比成立公♥司♥要更紧急的事
slightly more pressing than starting a business.
所以我还是按说好的拿走部件
So I’ll just take the component as arranged.
我的买♥♥家不接受拒绝
My buyers don’t take no for an answer.
所以 我们要么一起做生意
So, we are either in business together
要么就不做生意了
or we aren’t in business together.
那就不做吧
Then I guess we aren’t.
你可以走
You can go.
但你的钱恐怕得留下
But I’m afraid your money’s gonna have to remain.
就当是赔偿我受伤的感情
Let’s call it compensation for my injured feelings.
听着 桑尼
Listen, Sonny.
如果你痛快把部件给我
This is gonna be so much easier on everybody
对大家都会简单得多
if you just give me that component.
亲爱的 你唯一可以拿走的
Darlin’, the only thing you’re takin’ from here…
就是我的心 但它会渐渐愈合的
is my heart, but it will mend in time.
好吧
Okay.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
等着瞧
You’ll see.
她说她和她爸有什么要紧事
She said her and her daddy had something pressing.
我要知道是什么事
I want to know what it is
因为如果他们没在跟我们合作
because if they’re not working with us
就肯定在跟别人合作
they’re working with somebody.
去查明 我要知道名字
So find out. I want some names…
等等 你给她加了翅膀
Hold on, you gave her wings?
抓到她
Get her.
别打碎我的世纪之交大吊灯
Not my turn-of-the-century chandelier!
别开枪了 住手
Stop firing! Stop!
好吧 拿上这个 快走
All right, take this. Go. Go, go, go!
快走
Go!
翅膀还有爆能枪
Wings and blasters.
看来我那时候这技术还没开♥发♥好咯
So I take it you didn’t have that tech available for me.
开♥发♥好了
No, I did.
很高兴跟你做生意 桑尼
It was a pleasure doing business with you, Sonny.
我们的事还没完呢 霍普
Oh, our business isn’t finished yet, Hope.
我可以向你保证
I can assure you of that!
那是什么
What in the hell is that?
爸爸 你看到了吗
Dad, are you seeing this?
霍普 快跑
Hope, get out of there!
-我得做点什么 -等等
– I gotta do something. – Wait!
还没完成
It is still a work in progress.
那一踢是你教我的 记得吗
You taught me that kick. Remember?
嗯 姿势很棒
Yeah, great form.
想当年啊 我们是怎么了
Those were the days. Whatever happened to us?
不是时候 斯科特
Not the time, Scott.
该死 它哪去了
Damn it, where’d it go?
我跟丢了
I’ve lost it.
蚂蚁摄像头上什么都看不到
I’m not seeing anything on the ant cams.
去看看…
Try looking…
爸爸
Dad?
把那个给我
Give me that.
快点
Now.
-你没事吧 -有事
– Are you okay? – No!
他拿了实验室
He got the lab.
-不 -快走
– No. – Come on!
那是什么
What was that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我们得找个地方重新部署
But we need to find somewhere to regroup
并查明实验室在哪
and figure out where the lab is.
现在去哪
So, where to now?
我家吧
How about my house?
我反正也该在那儿的
I’m supposed to be there anyway,
吴随时都可能到
and Woo could walk in any second.
所以我们绝不能去你家
Exactly why we’re not going to your house.
那你家呢
What about your house?
抱歉
Sorry.
那我只能想到一个地方了
Well, there is one place I can think of.

No.
不不
No, no, no, no!

No!
皮姆博士
Dr. Pym
谁能想到
like, who would’ve thought that,
您再次在危难时刻
once again, in your hour of need
找到了我们
that you would turn to us, you know?
我是没想到
Not me.
自便
Help yourself.
干吗买♥♥这么高档的点心
What’s up with the fancy pastry?
我们得控制食物预算
We gotta keep the food budget down.
那我们早餐该吃什么
Well, what are we supposed to have for breakfast?
燕麦片
The oatmeal packets.
燕麦片
Oatmeal packets.
-这是侮辱 -怎么是侮辱了
– It’s insult. – Why is it an insult?
因为那味道像沙子
Because it tastes like sand.
知道为什么吗 因为那是有机食品
You know why? ‘Cause it’s organic.
不是有机食品 是沙子
It’s not organic, it’s sand.
那可是一天最重要的一餐
It’s the most important meal of the day.
你可以随意发挥嘛
You know what, you can get creative with it.
能硌断牙
Break teeth.
撒点红糖 撒点肉桂
Put a little brown sugar on it. You can put some cinnamon.
倒点蜂蜜
Put a little honey.
-随心所欲 -伙计们
– Whatever you want… – Guys, guys, guys.
干什么啊
Come on, man.
我们还有更要紧的事呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!