Yeah, yeah. I’m the boss. I’m the boss.
我最厉害 好好好
I’m the boss. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
爸爸
Daddy!
拜托 吴 我只剩三天了
Come on, Woo! I’ve got three days left.
我为什么要企图逃跑
Why would I try to escape?
抱歉 斯科特 规矩就是规矩
Sorry, Scott, but rules are rules.
你触发了边界警报 我们就搜屋
You trip the perimeter alarm, we search the place.
角角落落都得搜到
Keel to stern, soup to nuts.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是个意外 我的脚穿透了栅栏
It was an accident. My foot went through the fence.
我们的飞蚁硬着陆了
Our flying ant crashed.
你试试在不能出屋的情况下
Hey, you try and entertain a 10-year-old
逗一个10岁小孩
when you can’t leave the house.
知道我多努力吗
You know the lengths that I’ve gone to?
近景魔术
Close-up magic.
我学的
I learned that.
你为什么就不能放过我爸爸
Why can’t you just leave my daddy alone?
凯西
Oh, Cassie.
这一切一定让你觉得像是
This must all seem like a bunch of
令人困惑的大人的事吧
confusing grown-up stuff to you, huh?
这么想吧
Well, think of it this way.
你们学校有校规吧
Your school has rules, right?
比如 不能在墙上乱涂乱画
Like, you can’t draw on the walls.
你♥爸♥爸去了德国
Well, your daddy went to Germany
跟美国队长在墙上乱涂乱画来着
and drew on the walls with Captain America.
这违反了《索科威亚协议》
And that was a violation of Article 16,
第16款第三条
Paragraph Three of the Sokovia Accords.
按照他与国土安♥全♥部♥
Now, as a part of his joint plea deal
和德国政♥府♥签订的联合认罪协议
with Homeland Security and the German government
他可以回到美国
he was allowed to return to the U.S
前提是他服两年的软禁刑期
provided he serve two years under house arrest
和三年的假释
followed by three years of probation.
且不得擅自行动或使用未获批设备
And avoid any unauthorized activities, technology
或接触任何曾经
or contact with any former associates
或正在违反前述协议或任何相关法规的
who were or currently are in violation of said Accords.
旧同伙
Or any related statutes.
懂了吗 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie?
你还真会带小孩
You’re really great with kids.
谢谢 我兼♥职♥做青年牧师的
Thanks. I’m also a youth pastor.
总之 不是我包打听
Anyway, not to be a Johnny ask-a-lot
但你最近没联♥系♥过
but you haven’t had any contact
汉克·皮姆和霍普·凡·戴恩吧
with Hank Pym or Hope Van Dyne, have you?
-没有 -真的吗
– No. – You sure?
因为我们迟早会抓到他们
Because it’s only a matter of time before we get ’em.
那是他们的设备 所以他们也违反了协议
It was their tech, so they violated the Accords, too.
跟他们有联♥系♥是违反你的认罪协议的
And associating with them breaks your deal.
不用我提醒你
And, uh, I don’t need to remind you
若对认罪协议有丝毫违反
that any violation of your agreement
就是至少20年的监狱刑期
means 20 years in prison. Minimum.
我好久没跟汉克和霍普联♥系♥过了
I haven’t talked to Hank or Hope in forever.
他们恨死他了
They hate his guts.
谢谢 小花生
Thanks, peanut.
你怎么做到的 斯科特
How’d you do it, Scott?
做什么
Do what?
纸牌戏法
The card trick.
不是吧
Seriously?
天呐
Oh, my God!
你们不能高兴了就跑来
You people can’t just show up here whenever you want
然后搜查这里
and search the place.
其实 他们可以的
Actually, they can.
你需要搜查令
You need a warrant.
其实 他们不需要
Actually, they don’t.
真的吗
Really?
带足球鞋了吗
Did you pack your soccer shoes?
-嗯 -好
– Yeah. – All right.
下次我再见你 就是在外面了
Next time I see you will be on the outside.
好
All right.
我也要抱抱
Get on the inside of this.
三天了 真的
Hey, three days. Seriously…
-为你骄傲 哥们 -谢谢
– I’m proud of you, bud. – Thank you.
知道吗 再来一个
You know what? Give me another one.
我也是 天呐 自♥由♥
Me too! Gosh! Freedom!
新生意 我觉得你前途无量
New business! I am sensing greatness.
我这周末很开心 爸爸
I had a fun weekend, Daddy.
我也是 小花生 等下周末的
Me too, peanut. But just wait till next weekend.
等我能出屋了 我们要出去疯玩
Once I’m outta here, you and I are gonna go paint this town red.
我们要吃一大堆冰淇淋 然后吐个不停
We’ll have so much ice cream, we’ll never stop puking.
你越来越厉害了
You’re gettin’ good at that.
怎么做到的
How’d you do that?
-再见 爸爸 -再见
– Bye, Daddy. – Bye.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
三天
Three days.
轻松
Easy-peasy.
打指响 让他们看这边
Snap your fingers. That gets them to look over there.
这叫做误导
And that is misdirection.
我们曾梦想
We had a dream
会一起去旅行
We’d go travelin’ together
我们散播一点爱意 然后继续向前
We’d spread a little lovin’ then we’d keep movin’ on
轻松
Easy-peasy.
你在哪
Where are you?
你所知的一切
Everything that you know…
迷失在
Lost…
量子域里
in the quantum realm.
什么
What?
我要找到你 小糖豆
I’m gonna find you, Jellybean.
我找到你了
I found you!
你总能找到我 妈妈
You always find me, Mommy.
怎么回事
What the hell?
汉克 好久没联♥系♥了
Hank! It’s been a while.
我都不知道这是否还是你的号♥码
I don’t even know if this is your number anymore.
我可能是你最不想联♥系♥的人了
And I’m probably the last person you wanna hear from. But
但我刚做了个特奇怪的梦
I just had a really weird dream.
我知道这听上去不像是什么急事
And I know that doesn’t sound like an emergency or anything…
但感觉特别真实
but it just felt very real.
我又回到了量子域
I was back in the quantum realm…
我觉得我看到了你妻子
and I think I saw your wife.
然后我变成你妻子了
And then I was your wife.
不是什么奇怪的意思
I mean, not in a weird way or anything.
其实 我这么说出来
You know, hearing this out loud,
我开始觉得 这事真不急
I’m thinking, uh, it’s not an emergency.
抱歉打扰你了
I’m sorry to bother you.
我对很多事都感到抱歉
I’m sorry for a lot of things.
就是说 我手指甲上的一颗小原子
That means, one tiny atom in my fingernail
-就可能… -可能是个
– could be… – Could be one, little,
小宇宙
tiny universe.
霍普
Hope?
这又是梦吗
Is this another dream?
你觉得那是梦吗
Do you think it was a dream
还是说你真有可能在那里看到了我妈妈
or is it possible that you really saw my mom down there?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
我不能在这儿
I can’t be here!
我不能在这儿 我在服软禁刑期
I can’t be here! I’m under house arrest!
系统运行时是打不开的 斯科特
They won’t open while the system’s engaged, Scott.
你得带我回家 他们随时可能会上门
You have to take me home. They could show up any second!
放松 就你的保姆警♥察♥所知
Relax. As far as your nanny cops know,
你还在家呢
you’re still at home.
斯科特
Scotty?
他已被编程好复♥制♥你的日常活动
He’s programmed to replicate your daily routine.
九小时睡觉
Nine hours in bed.
五小时看电视
Five hours in front of the TV.
两小时泡在厕所 不管是为啥