– Scott’s air won’t last. – Okay.
走开
Move!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
不 等等
No, wait!
实验室已恢复
Lab at full scale.
他们做到了
They did it.
可以上升
Ready to ascend.
我们去见女儿吧
Let’s go see our daughter.
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特 快醒醒
Scott, come on, wake up!
快点 你在哪 斯科特
Come on. Come on, where are you, Scott?
找到你了
Gotcha.
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特 霍普 回复
Scotty! Hope, come in.
你们被楼压垮了吗
Did you get crushed by the building?
遥控器呢 路易斯
Where’s the remote, Luis?
可能在那里
It’s probably in there.
不在我这儿
I don’t have it. I don’t have it.
看来我们要说
I guess this is where we say
再见了 哥们
Adios, amigo.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
艾娃
Ava?
艾娃
Ava!
艾娃
Ava!
提取即将就绪
Almost ready for extraction.
请停下 都有人受伤了
Please, stop! People are getting hurt!
一切都疼 别跟我提痛苦
Everything hurts. Don’t talk to me about pain!
如果汉克是对的呢
What if Hank is right?
如果这个过程会害死珍妮特呢
What if this process kills Janet?
怎么 你还担心她
What, you’re worried about her?
我只是说 她是个厉害的科学家
All I’m saying is that she is a brilliant scientist.
她或许能帮你
She may be able to help.
她会帮我的 就现在
Oh, she will help. Right now!
如果她死了 就死吧
And if she dies, she dies!
不 对不起 我们不能这么做
No, no. I’m sorry, we can’t do this.
我们得另找办法
We have to find another way.
这就是办法
This is the way.
珍妮特
Janet!
她开始提取了
She started the extraction.
她会撕碎我妈妈的
She’s gonna tear Mom apart.

No!
霍普
Hope!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
妈妈
Mom?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们找到你了
We found you.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也想你 小糖豆
I missed you too, Jellybean.
没事了
It’s okay.
我回来了 我们有时间了
I’m here now. We have time.
再也不要临时出差了 好吗
No more last-minute business trips, okay?
我保证
I promise.
不 没事的
No, it’s okay!
没事 别担心我
It’s all right. Just don’t worry about me.
-我会没事的 -爸爸
– I’ll be fine. – Dad.
斯科特
Scott.
凡·戴恩女士
Miss Van Dyne.
很高兴…
It’s nice to…
我们也算是认识了
Well, I guess we’ve already met.
是啊 我们是见过
Yeah. I guess we have.
等等
Wait.
你的痛苦
Your pain.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
好疼啊
It hurts.
一直都在疼
It always hurts.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我觉得我能帮你
I think I can help you.
你知道她能那么做吗
Did you know she could do that?
没事了
It’s okay.
伙计们 警♥察♥要来了
Guys, the cops are coming!
警♥察♥要来了 全要来了
The cops are coming. Like, all of ’em!
-我得走了 -我们都得走了
– I gotta go. – We gotta go!
他们怎么办
What about them?
手举起来
Hands in the air!
-不 我们只是在做我们的工作 -不
– No! We are going to our jobs. – No.
我们看到他们想冲人开枪
You see, we see these guys. They trying to shoot people.
我们就逮捕了他们 为你们 不客气
So we apprehended them. For you. You’re welcome.
我们贩卖♥♥被盗科技产品
We traffic in stolen technology.
我们还杀了好多人
And we have killed many, many people.
他是老板
He’s in charge.
是的 是我
That’s true, I am.
我的餐馆还违反了多条卫生法规
I’ve also committed numerous health code violations in my restaurant.
有些说出来能吓你一跳
Some of them would shock you.
还真是吐真剂
It is truth serum.
我们得离开
We gotta get outta here.
马上
Fast.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
巨人被发现位于
Giant figure, now spotted
百老汇和拉古娜街街口
at the intersection of Broadway and Laguna.
各单位前往
All units move in.
快走
Go, go!
他在那里
There he is!
结束了 斯科特
It’s over, Scotty!
对不起 但我们抓到你了
I’m sorry, but we got you, man!
拜托 结束了 哥们
Come on. It’s the end of the line, pal.
你无处可躲了
There’s nowhere to hide.
赶紧认输吧 没事的
Just pull off that Band-Aid! You lost! It’s okay!
该死 斯科特 缩小自己
Damn it, Scotty, reduce yourself!
魔术
Magic.
该死
Damn it!
去朗家 马上
Get to Lang’s, now!
好样的 亲爱的
Well done, honey.
我们走
Let’s go!
别管我了
Leave me here.
我们可以逃走的
We can make it.
你也说过
You said it yourself.
我伤害过人
I’ve hurt people.
但你没有
But you haven’t.
走吧 求你
Go. Please!
我们可以的 艾娃
We can make it, Ava.
比尔
Bill…
我不会离开你的
I’m not leaving you.
你们好啊
Oh, hey, guys.
我的两年这就结束了吗
Are my two years up already?
外面世界什么样啊
What’s it like out there?
大家还跳舞吗
I mean, do people still dance?
还有流动餐车这回事吗
Are food trucks still a thing?
你这次是逃脱了 斯科特
Well, you got away with it this time, Scott, but…
我们会再见的
I’ll be seeing you again.
在哪
Where?
我们要在哪再见
Where will you be seeing me again?
就是…泛泛地说
Like, in general…
下次你再干坏事
The next time you do something bad,
我就会抓到你
I’ll be there to catch you…
-你会关注… -对
– You’ll be watching… – Yeah.
我以为你是想邀请我去哪
I thought you were inviting me somewhere.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
我也想啊 你为什么要那么做啊
That’s what I was wondering, why would you do that?
去派对 吃饭吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!