You’re welcome.
我们怎么找到实验室
So, uh, how do we find the lab?
丢过一次后
After we lost it the first time
我放了新的追踪器
I put on a new tracker
算是吧
of sorts.
这也行
That’ll work.
好没好啊
Is it ready or not?
我们可以开始进行提取了
We can begin the extraction process.
听着 艾娃
Listen, Ava.
这整件事可能会很危险
This whole thing could be very dangerous.
或许我们该
Maybe we should…
或许我们该什么 等吗
Maybe we should what? Wait?
我只能再活几天了
I’ve got days until I’m dead.
我们要做了 比尔
We’re doing this, Bill.
马上
Now.
能量读数显示他们还没用过隧♥道♥
Energy readings show they have not used the tunnel yet.
妈妈的位置过不了多久就会变化
We don’t have much time before Mom’s location shifts,
我们就会失去她
and we lose her.
是啊 那之前还有好多事呢
Yeah, and we have a lot to do before then.
我爸爸总说
You know, my pep-pep always said,
如果你想做好什么事 就列个单子
“If you want to do something right, you make a list.”
我们该那么做
So, we should do that.
一 我们要闯入实验室
One, we have to break into that lab.
二 我们要赶走福斯特和幽灵
Two, we have to kick out Foster and Ghost.
三 我们得跟幽灵打
Three, we’re gonna have to fight Ghost.
这似乎该是二的一部分 二A吧
That seems like it should be part of two. 2-A, all right?
就算是二A吧
Let’s call it 2-A.
打幽灵 二A
Fight Ghost. 2-A.
还有 我们得确保实验室恢复到原始大小
Also, we have to make sure that the lab is fully grown
好让你出来 否则我们就完了
for you to come back. Otherwise, we’re screwed.
斯科特
Scott!
要我再说一次吗 我再说一次
You want me to start again? I’ll start again…
我去
I’m going to dive.
我们要想成功 就得你俩在外面
The only chance we got is if the two of you are out here…
一起保护隧♥道♥
together, protecting the tunnel.
让我去吧 霍普 求你
Let me do this, Hope. Please.
让我去接她
Let me get her.
我觉得他是对的
I think he’s right.
好啊
“Whassup?”
不记得那个特火的广♥告♥吗
You don’t remember, uh, that beloved commercial?
“好啊”
“Whassup?”
我让他跟我们过来的
I had him follow us.
我觉得我们会需要帮助
I thought we could use some help.
好了 我就位了
All right. I’m in position.
蚂蚁过去了
The ants are headed in.
收到
Copy that.
眼睛放亮了 斯科特
Keep your eyes peeled, Scotty.
-来点糖吗 -不
– Do you want Pez? – No.
我生日时凯西给我的
Cassie gave me this for my birthday.
对了 我爱那套战衣
By the way, I love that suit!
谢谢
Thanks, man.
真希望我也有一套
I wish I had a suit.
就算是没多少能力的我也会喜欢的
I would even like a suit with minimal powers, you know?
或者就是一件没任何能力的战衣
Or maybe even just a suit, with no powers.
怎么回事
What is it?
不知道
Don’t know.
是他们
It’s them!
他们肯定就在附近
They can’t be far.
汉克 汉克
All right, Hank. Hank?
爸爸 你什么情况
Dad, what’s your status?
福斯特已经解决了
Foster’s taken care of.
这就换战衣
Suiting up now.
我只是想救艾娃
I just wanted to save Ava.
她要面临死亡或更恐怖的命运
She’s facing death or something far more terrible.
她害怕
She’s afraid.
等我回来 会帮你想办法的
I’ll help you find a cure when I get back.
我保证
I promise.
我们会一起想出个办法来的
Together, we’ll figure something out.
祝你好运 汉克
Good luck, Hank.
谢谢 比尔
Thanks, Bill.
现在我需要你退后
Now, I’m gonna need you to step back.
剩余时间 15分钟
Time remaining, 15 minutes.
汉克进去了 斯科特
Hank’s in, Scott.
看到她了吗
Any sign of her?
没有 还没有
No, nothing yet.
艾娃
Ava!
让蚂蚁走开 斯科特
Call off the ants, Scott.
该死
Oh, boy!
报告下情况
Can I get a status report?
我这里在正面遭遇幽灵
‘Cause I got some serious Ghost problems here!
准备进入
Ready to dive.
-如果我回不来 -别
– In case I don’t make it… – Don’t.
别那么说
Don’t say that.
我不能也失去你
I can’t lose you, too.
我爱你 霍普
I love you, Hope.
伙计们 这里情况很糟
Guys, everything’s bad over here.
动手
Now.
误导
Misdirection.
线上近景魔术大学的
One of the first things they teach you
第一课
at Online Close-up Magic University.

No!
计划成功了 我们拿到了 斯科特
Plan worked. We got it, Scotty!
去汇合点见
Meet us at the rendezvous point.
好的 我就去
Okay, on my way!

Oh, no.
不是吧 又是这人
Really? This guy again?

Who?
我就说我们还没完事呢
I told you our business wasn’t over.
计划有变
Change of plans.
坐稳
Hang on.
我要那个实验室 不惜一切
I want that lab, boys, whatever it takes.
抓稳
Hold on.
底盘脏死了
That undercarriage is filthy!
他们有更大的问题呢
They got bigger problems.
霍普 你干什么呢
Hope, what’re you doing?
你在远离汇合点
You’re heading away from the rendezvous point!
别担心
Don’t worry,
我要带他们去看风景
I’m taking these guys on the scenic route.
什么意思
Wait, what’re you…
天呐 天呐 我们要死了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! We’re gonna die!
我们要死了
We’re gonna die!
信♥号♥♥丢失
Signal lost.
他们在上面干什么呢
What the hell are they doing up there?
重新校准
Recalibrating.
重新校准
Recalibrating.
你可没说过这里这么美 斯科特
You never said it was so beautiful, Scott.
重新校准
Recalibrating.
好了 快点吧
Okay, any time now.
重新校准
Recalibrating.
-重新校准 -快啊
– Recalibrating. – Come on.
信♥号♥♥恢复
Signal restored.
机车 你们上
Bikes, it’s all you.
-你来开 -什么 等等
– Take the wheel. – What? Wait!
60年代玩得爽 现在脑瓜不灵光
Well, the 60’s were fun, but now I’m paying for it.
你小心点
Be careful up there!
饶了我吧 我两年没开车了
Give me a break! I haven’t driven in two years!
你被糖果盒砸了
You got pezed!
过来
Up here!
那可不妙
Oh, that’s not good.
霍普
Hope!
-不 -不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!