紧急状态 请待命 等待指示
我还会想到那个晚上
I still think about the night
你母亲和我不得不离开你
your mother and I had to leave you.
希望能快去快回
Hopefully, it’s not for long,
我们安顿好了会打给你的
but I’ll call you when we get settled.
等我更了解情况了的
When I have a better indication of what’s going on.
妈妈
Mommy?
小糖豆
Jellybean.
爸爸和我要临时出趟差
Daddy and I have a last-minute business trip…
萝丝会在这里陪你几天
so Rose is gonna stay with you for a few days.
不要 我不要你走
No. I don’t want you to go.
肯定可无聊了
It’s gonna be so boring.
我会困得睁不开
I won’t be able to keep my…
眼睛
eyes…
再见 亲爱的 我们很快就回来
Goodbye, sweetheart. All right, we’ll see you soon.
好
Okay.
珍妮特 我们得走了
Janet, we gotta go.
真希望我们能够放下行李
I wish we could have put down our bags…
哄你上♥床♥
tucked you back into your bed…
但这事关太多性命
but too many lives were at stake.
天呐
Oh, my God.
已经发射了
They’ve already launched.
我们得拦截它
We have to stop it.
走吧
Come on.
要拆除导弹 我们必须进去
To disarm the missile, we had to get inside it
但外壳太厚了
but the plating was too thick.
如果想进去 只能缩小 钻过分子间隙
The only way in was to shrink between the molecules.
我钻不透
I can’t get through.
汉克
Hank.
我们都清楚 如果缩小到那个程度
We both knew that if you go that small
就回不来了
there is no coming back.
本该是我去的 但我的调节器坏了
It should have been me, but my regulator was damaged.
你妈妈的还完好
Your mother’s wasn’t.
告诉霍普我爱她
Tell Hope I love her.
她关掉了它
She turned it off.
珍妮特 不要
Janet. No!
进入了亚原子状态好拆弹
She went subatomic to deactivate the bomb.
你母亲那天拯救了上千人的性命
Your mother saved thousands of lives that day
尽管她知道 她会迷失在量子域中
knowing she’d be lost in the quantum realm.
孤身一人
Alone.
充满恐惧
Afraid.
永远迷失
Gone forever.
告诉你她再不能回家
Telling you that she wasn’t coming home
是我这辈子做过的最难的事
was the hardest thing that I ever had to do.
但后来斯科特出现了
But then Scott showed up.
或者该说 他闯进了我们家
Or should I say, broke into our house.
他进入量子域后
And when he went to the quantum realm…
却又回来了
and came back.
一切都变了
Everything changed.
我开始想
I started to wonder…
或许你妈妈还活着
could your mother still be alive?
所以我翻出了一些旧图纸
So, I dusted off some old plans.
爸爸 你是什么意思
Dad, what are you saying?
我们或许能救她回来
I think it’s possible to bring her back.
好 我们进来了
Okay. We’re in.
这地方就是个迷宫
Oh, this place is a maze.
地图呢
Where’s that map?
我们绝对接近了
We’re definitely close.
-准备好了吗 -好了 爸爸
– You ready? – I’m ready, Daddy.
确定吗 等我们进去了
Are you sure? ‘Cause once we’re inside,
如果你迟疑或害怕 我们就死定了
you show any hesitation or fear, we’re done.
我拿恐惧当早餐吃
I eat fear for breakfast.
这太酷了
That is super cool.
来吧
Come on.
看 是安东 他会给我们指路的
Look! It’s Anton. He’ll show us the way.
安东 我们走哪边
Anton, which way do we go?
安东 我们走哪边
Anton, which way do we go?
谢谢 安东
Thanks, Anton!
看啊 蚂蚁打通进了科技设施
Look, the ants have burrowed into the tech facility.
不 激光
Oh no, lasers!
我好像碰到了激光
I think I got lased!
秘密宝库
The secret vault.
你带隐形眼镜来了吧
Tell me you brought the contact lens.
带了
Yup.
完美 对准那里
Perfect! Right there.
找到了 是微宝藏
There! It’s the micro-treasure!
我的奖杯
My trophy?
看上去像宝藏
It looks like treasure.
对我来说是的
Oh, it is to me.
我想拿去做展示说明
I want to take it to show-and-tell.
那不行
Oh, no, you can’t do that.
不行 它绝不能离开这栋房♥子
You can’t. It never leaves the house.
它太重要了
It’s too important.
这是你给我的最棒的生日礼物
This is the best birthday present you ever got me.
我觉得好感动
I’m so touched
你认为我是世界上最棒的奶奶
you think I’m the world’s greatest grandma.
他们只有这一个了
It was the only one they had.
让我好想给你织件毛衣
It makes me want to knit you a sweater.
不 是条子
Oh, no, the fuzz!
斯科特
Hey, Scotty…
我在看卡拉佩特安大楼的图纸
I was looking at the schematics for the Karapetyan buildings…
我觉得我们装了太多的监控摄像头
and I think we have way too many security cameras, don’t we?
完全没有
No, no, not at all.
因为 摄像头真的好多
I mean, ’cause it’s a lot of security cameras.
我知道他需要什么
I know what he needs.
我们公♥司♥的安保专家是谁啊
Who’s the security expert in our business?
是你 但经营公♥司♥的是我
You are, but I’m running the company, right?
如果我们开价太高
And if we overquote him…
他会去别家的
he’s gonna go somewhere else.
我们一定要让这只大鸟到手
I mean, we gotta land this bird.
他不会去别家的
He ain’t goin’ anywhere.
而且那句俗语是”大鱼到手”
And the expression is “Land this fish.”
不 是”大鸟到手”
No, it’s “Land the bird.”
就像”飞机到站”嘛
Just like you land the plane.
你得”飞机到站”才能维系生意
You gotta land the plane to be in business.
我知道纠结这种事挺傻的
I know it’s silly to get hung up on these kinds of things,
-但我就这样 -鱼怎么能到手
– but I do. – How am I gonna land a fish?
它又不能走 如果它游上岸
It can’t walk. And if it swam up on shore
跟鹰打一架 谁会赢
and it battled a hawk, who’s gonna win?
这件事我真被你说服了
You’ve really turned me around on this thing.
没事 我们会把卡拉佩特安拿到手的
It’s okay. We’re gonna land Karapetyan.
失陪了
Now, if you just excuse me
我正在跟女儿偷东西呢
I’m in the middle of trying to steal something with my daughter.
我去重查一遍
I’m gonna go recheck it.
去找跑路蚁
To the escape ant!
趁条子还没回来 我们赶紧跑
Let’s bounce before the po-po come back!
条子 这些词你都哪学的
The po-po? How do you even know that?
飞吧 安托瓦内特 飞吧
Let’s fly, Antoinette! Let’s fly!
硬着陆
Crash landing!
真希望我们能真缩小
I wish we could shrink for real.
那是挺酷的
That is pretty cool.
我去办公室了 斯科特
I’m headed to the office, Scotty.
抱歉我之前抓狂了
And sorry about freaking out earlier, you know.
但我觉得我好多了
But I feel like I’m way better.
我的心绝对跳得太快了
My heart is definitely beating way too hard and stuff.
我的手也在抖
And my hands are shaking.
但应该跟这没关系的吧
But I think it’s unrelated, you know?
肯定很棒的 路易斯
It’s gonna be great, Luis!
你完全不用担心
You got nothing to worry about!
是啊 我是老大 我最棒了