斯塔克
Stark!
他好像不太高兴
He doesn’t seem happy.
你好 汉克
Hello, Hank.
你应该在莫斯科
You’re supposed to be in Moscow.
我绕了个道
I took a detour…
去了你的防御实验室
through your defense lab.
告诉我这不是我想的那个东西
Tell me that isn’t what I think it is.
那得看你是不是认为
That depends if you think
这是意图复♥制♥我实验成果的失败品
it’s a poor attempt to replicate my work.
就算是你们三个 这也太胆大了
Even for this group, that takes nerve.
你受命前往俄♥罗♥斯♥
You were instructed to go to Russia.
我需要提醒你 皮姆博士 你是名军人
May I remind you, Dr. Pym, that you’re a soldier…
我是个科学家
I’m a scientist.
那就有点科学家的样子
Then act like one.
皮姆粒子是从古至今
The Pym Particle is the
最具革命性的科学发明
most revolutionary science ever developed.
帮我们物尽其用
Help us put it to good use.
我让你们把我当仆人一样使唤
I let you turn me into your errand boy,
可你们现在居然试图盗取我的研究
and now you try to steal my research?
要是当时你也像现在这么猛地保护简妮特 皮姆博士
If only you’d protected Janet with such ferocity, Dr. Pym.
别冲动 汉克
Easy, Hank.
你再敢提我妻子试试
You mention my wife again
我就让你见识下什么叫猛
and I’ll show you ferocity.
别看我 话是你说的
Don’t look at me. You said it.
我正实提出辞职
I formally tender my resignation.
我们拒绝接受 正式的
We don’t accept it. Formally.
汉克
Hank,
我们需要你
we need you.
皮姆粒子是个奇迹 拜托了
The Pym Particle is a miracle. Please.
别让你的过去决定未来
Don’t let your past determine the future.
只要我还活着
As long as I am alive,
谁都休想得到那个公式
nobody will ever get that formula.
我们不该让他离开这栋楼
We shouldn’t let him leave the building.
你已经骗了他了
You’ve already lied to him.
现在还想跟他开战吗
Now you want to go to war with him?
是的
Yes.
我们的科学家想复♥制♥他的成果还差得远呢
Our scientists haven’t come close to replicating his work.
他刚才已经着实地教训了你一顿
He just kicked your ass, full-size.
你真想体验下
You really want to find out
在你看都看不到他在哪时 他有多厉害吗
what it’s like when you can’t see him coming?
我认识汉克·皮姆很久了
I’ve known Hank Pym for a long time.
他不是安全隐患
He’s no security risk.
除非我们把他逼到那步
Unless we make him one.
喜欢吗
You like that?
喜欢吗
You like that?
放马过来吧
Come get you some now.
你连动都没动一下
You didn’t even move.
是啊
Nah.
我要是打你左边呢 就下面这里
What if I come in on the left side, right? Just down here.
你看到这里了吗
You see this right here?
我会想你的 斯科特
I’m gonna miss you, Scott.
我也会想你的 桃子
I’m gonna miss you, too, Peachy.
你们这帮人的道别仪式真怪
Man, you guys got the weirdest goodbye rituals.
好了 散了吧
All right, break it up.
散了吧 散了吧
Break it up! Break it up!
斯科蒂
Scotty!
你好呀 哥们
What’s up, man!
真该死
Damn!
哥们
Ha-ha! Hey, man.
你的眼睛怎么了
Hey, what’s up with your eye?
你觉得呢
Oh. Well, what do you think?
桃子打的 临别赠礼
Peachy. It’s a going-away present.
对哦 我去年留的疤还在呢
Oh, yeah. I still got my scar from a year ago.
可你知道吗
You know what?
我仍然是唯一一个把他打趴下的人
I’m still the only one who knocked him out.
我可没做到
Well, I definitely didn’t.
谢谢你来接我 哥们
Thanks for picking me up, brother.
哥们 我的狱友出狱我能不来吗
Bro, you think I’m gonna miss my celly getting out?
你女朋友如何 哥们
Hey, how’s your girl, man?
她把我甩了
Oh, she left me.
我妈也死了
Yeah, my ma died, too.
我爸被驱逐出境了
And my dad got deported.
但这车归我了
But I got the van!
-不错 -是吧
– It’s nice. – Yeah, right?
还要谢谢你让我借住 我需要地方住
Thanks for the hook-up, too. I needed a place to stay.
当你看到沙发再说吧
You wait till you see this couch.
你肯定会很高兴的
You’re gonna be really happy.
你会很快站稳脚跟的 看着吧
You’re gonna be on your feet in no time. Watch.
希望如此
I hope so.
我还要把你介绍给一些人
And I gotta introduce you to some people.
一些非常有才的人
Some really skilled people.
-没兴趣 -得了吧
– Not interested. – Yeah, right.
不 说真的 我不要再坐牢了
No, I’m serious, man. I’m not going back.
我还有个女儿要照顾
I got a daughter to take care of.
你知道有案底的人不好找工作吧
You know that jobs don’t come easy for ex-cons, right?
哥们 我可是电气工程硕士好吧
Look, man, I got a master’s in electrical engineering, all right?
肯定没问题
I’m gonna be fine.
欢迎光临芭斯罗缤
Welcome to Baskin-Robbins.
想试一下我们的芒果水果风暴吗
Would you like to try our Mango Fruit Blast?
不用 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
给我来个汉堡吧 谢谢
Um, I will have… I’ll have a burger, please.
我们这不卖♥♥汉堡
Oh, we don’t… we don’t make that.
那就椒盐卷饼 热的 加黄芥末酱
Pretzel. Hot pretzel. Like, mustard…
你们有黄芥末沾酱吗
Do you have mustard dip?
我们是冰淇淋店 芭斯罗缤
It’s ice cream. Baskin-Robbins.
那就给我随便来个热的刚出炉的吧
I’ll just do, like, whatever’s hot and fresh.
哥们
Dude.
能到后面来聊两句吗 快点
Can I see you in the back, chief? Pronto.
没问题 戴尔
Sure thing, Dale.
达比 这白♥痴♥交给你了 谢谢
Darby, could you just, uh, take care of this idiot? Thanks.
戴尔
Hey, Dale.
进来
Come on in.
拿把椅子坐下吧
Pull up some chair.
在圣昆廷监狱待了三年
Three years at San Quentin, huh?
你查出来了
You found out.
芭斯罗缤总会查出来的
Baskin-Robbins always finds out.
我很抱歉 但是我
Look, I’m sorry, all right? But I…
没人肯雇我
No one would hire me.
非法闯入 重大盗窃罪
Breaking and entering. Grand larceny.
我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
我已经金盆洗手了 我只是
I don’t do it anymore. I just…
向你致敬
Respect.
我简直开心得不能再开心了
I couldn’t be happier about it.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你真的给那些该死的亿万富翁颜色看了
You really stuck it to those billionaire SOBs.
我对你做的那些事了解得越多
The more I read about what you did and stuff…
我越觉得”我居然认识这家伙
I’m like, “Wow, I know this guy?
他现在归我管”
I’m in charge of this guy?”
我这份工作做的很开心
Well, I’m very happy in this job,
我很感谢有机会可以
and I really just appreciate the opportunity to…
你当然是被炒了
Well, you’re fired, of course.
我不能留着你
I can’t really keep you on.
等一下 什么 炒了
Wait, what? Fired?
是的
Yeah.
戴尔 那不是暴♥力♥犯罪
Dale, look, it wasn’t a violent crime.
我是个好员工
I mean, I’m a good worker.
不 的确不是暴♥力♥犯罪 是酷炫型的
No, it wasn’t a violent crime. It was a cool crime.
但我告诉你
I’ll tell you what, though.
当然是私下的 不对外啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!