给你们所有人一个惊喜
and I wanted to surprise you all.
的确挺惊喜的 把酒给我吧
It is a surprise. Shall I take that from you?
– 谢谢 汤姆 – 谢谢你
– Yeah, thanks, Tom. – Thank you.
真对不起
Oh, Tom, sorry.
– 能给我一小杯吗? – 你确定?
– Can I have a little glass, please? – Sure?
开车可不能喝酒啊
You shouldn’t drive if you’re drinking.
我知道 可谭雅怀孕也可以喝几杯呢
I know, Gerri, but you’re allowed a couple of glasses, aren’t you, Tanya?
很少量的 当然
Small ones.
可以了吧 汤姆?
Yeah, yeah. Is that all right, Tom?
好吧
Yeah.
– 嗨 杰莉 – 嗨
– Hi, Gerri. – Hi.
– 我真的很抱歉 – 别傻了
– I’m really sorry. – Oh, don’t be daft.
– 嗨 谭雅 – 嗨
– Hi, Tanya. – Hello.
你不在 我们真想你啊 是吧杰莉?
Oh, we really miss you at work, don’t we, Gerri?
– 亲爱的 – 产假休到什么时候?
– Sweetheart. – When are you back off maternity leave?
– 让我歇歇吧 – 也是
– Give us a chance. – Oh, yeah.
– 嗨 乔 – 嗨
– Hi, Joe. – Hi.
– 见到你真开心 – 我也是
– Oh, it’s really lovely to see you. – You too.
– 嗨 肯 过的好吗? – 挺好的
– Hi, Ken. Are you all right? – Yeah.
– 过来坐啊 – 快坐吧 玛丽
– Come and sit down, Mary. – Have a seat, Mary.
– 这儿有人吗? – 没有
– Is anyone sitting here? – No.
– 没有 – 不错的位置 嗨 杰克
– No. – Oh, this is lovely. Hiya, Jack.
我以为你把我忘了呢
I thought you were going to miss me out, Mary.
抱歉啦 珍妮呢?
Oh, sorry. Where’s Janey?
今天下午她不太舒服
She’s a bit under the weather this afternoon.
真遗憾 我要饿死了
Oh, sorry to hear that. Oh, I’m starving.
哦 孩子!
Oh, the baby!
对了 孩子
Oh, yeah, the baby.
真不好意思 谭雅
I’m sorry, Tanya.
– 没关系 – 你好 小伊萨克
– That’s all right. – Oh, hello, little Isaac.
打个招呼吧 别介意这个搞笑的阿姨
Say hello. Don’t mind the funny lady.
真抱歉 没注意到他
Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t recognise him.
哦 他睡着呢
Oh, he’s asleep.
他长了是不是? 都这么大了
Oh, hasn’t he grown? He’s got ever so big.
– 的确长了 – 给你
– They do that. – Here you are.
– 谢谢 – 你来抱他吧
– Oh, thanks, Tom. – I’ll give him to you.
– 想抱到别处去吗? – 好多了
– Where do you want him? – Oh, that’s better.
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
我们给你留菜了
We’ve saved you some food, Mary.
应该还是热的吧
I hope it’s still warm.
谢了 那样的话太好了
Oh, thanks, Gerri. That will be fine.
我可以再给你做点新的
I’ll do you some fresh, if you like.
不用了 别麻烦
Oh, no, don’t worry about me.
– 这么说你没被扣下? – 没有
– So you didn’t get arrested, Mary? – No, I didn’t, Joe.
实际上 他对我很好
He was very kind to me, actually.
你的新车排量是多少?
What CC is your car?
– 什么意思? – 发动机有多大?
– What do you mean? – How big’s the engine?
不清楚
Oh, I don’t know.
我想 有这么大吧
It’s about this big, I think.
– 哪里好笑了? – 你们别这么过分
– What’s so funny? – Don’t be cruel.
他的意思是 马力有多大 多少立方米
He means, how powerful is it, Mary? How many cubic centimetres?
– 哦 – 你应该了解啊
– Oh. – You should know that.
后面有数字 比如1.6或者1.9什么的
On the back there’s numbers, like 1.6 or 1.9.
我知道了 那是男人脑子里的东西
Oh, yeah, I know, yeah. Well, that’s boys’ stuff,
不是吗?
isn’t it?
– 没什么大不了的 – 是啊
– It’s not important. – No, Tanya.
吃饭前我想来根烟
I think I’m gonna have a cigarette before I eat this.
给你腾地方
I’ll get out your way.
我们把伊萨克抱到那边去吧
Shall we take Isaac over there?
我以为你们不会介意呢 又不是在屋里
Oh, well, I thought you wouldn’t mind cos we’re outside.
没事 玛丽 你抽吧
We don’t, Mary. You carry on.
对 没关系
You’re all right.
– 抽吧 – 我喜欢荡秋千
– You’re all right. – It’s OK. I fancy a swing.
来一根吗?
Have one of these, Mary.
谢了 用我自己的就行
It’s all right. I’ve got my own, thank you.
– 给 – 哦…
– Here. – Oh…
谢谢
Thanks.
我陪你抽一根
I’ll have a smoke with you.
通常我不怎么抽烟
Well, I don’t really smoke, normally.
只是偶尔的一两根
I just have the occasional one or two.
最近好吗?
How are you doing?
挺好的 谢谢
Yeah, I’m really well, thanks, Ken.
还是一个人?
Still on your own, are you?
嗯 自己过多好啊
Yeah, I am and I like it like that, you know.
你和我挺像
You’re like me.
多好的孩子
He’s good.
棒极了
He’s great.
– 他很能吃 – 是吗?
– He’s a hungry bugger. – Is he?
和他爸爸一样
Just like his dad.
他爸是个好爸爸吗?
Is he a good dad?
当然
Yeah.
换尿布的好男人?
Is he a nappy changer?
尿布使者
Ish.
希望你能胜任
I expect you’re too capable.
– 一定会 – 像杰莉那样
– Oh, I am. – Like Gerri was.
什么叫”像杰莉一样”?
Like Gerri was what?
别多管闲事
Mind your own business.
我们在谈论你 可没和你谈话
We’re talking about you, not to you.
谢谢你周五的拜访 珍妮很开心
Hey, thanks for popping round on Friday. Janey really appreciated it.
– 她怎样了? – 不是很好
– How is she? – Not good.

No.
她总是觉得筋疲力尽
It’s exhausting all the time,
上下楼都要了她的亲命了
just getting up and down the stairs, knocks her out.
我注意到了
I noticed.
只要减减肥就好了
She could do with losing a few pounds,
可她什么运动都不做 所以…
but she’s not getting any exercise, so…
– 你还好吗? – 嗯 还行
– How are you doing? – Oh, I’m all right.
我们保持乐观 不让这些事击垮我们
We stay cheerful, you know? We don’t let things get us down.
这才对
That’s the spirit.
别管我 我自己倒就好 非常感谢你
No, it’s all right, Ken. I can pour my own wine, thank you very much.
抱歉
Sorry.
看看冰箱里的这些
Look at the food in this fridge.
我家里一样也没有
I haven’t got anything in mine.
过会儿再见啦
I’ll see you later, all right?
她来了
Here she comes.
– 我能到中间来吗? – 当然可以
– Can I come in the middle? – Of course you can.
永远别夹在妈妈和儿子中间
Never come between a mother and her son.
这是我第二次哦
Oh, this is my second one, Gerri.
– 真的? – 对呀 就是这样
– Are you sure? – Yeah, and then that’s it.
这将是你成功的因素之一
This could be the making of you, Mary.

Yeah.
我也这么认为
I think so, Gerri.
今天开车来这儿 我才感觉自己完整了
I mean, just driving here today, I felt like a whole person.
– 哦? – 一个自♥由♥的灵魂
– Did you? – Yeah, a free spirit.
虽然过程是个噩梦
I mean, even though the journey was a complete nightmare,
从头到尾都糟透了 谁都和我不对付
from beginning to end – it was awful, people were getting so cross with me.
挺可爱的小车
It’s a lovely little car.
一会儿我带你们去看看
I want you to come out and see it later.
握着方向盘那感觉太棒了 很特别的感觉
I feel really good behind the wheel, really special.
你抱着孩子的样子真好看
You looked so lovely holding that baby.
他很招人喜欢
He’s delightful.
我想你很期待抱孙子吧
I expect you’re looking forward to being a grandmother.
这个你该问问我儿子
Hm, you should ask my son about that.
和我可没什么关系
It’s got nothing to do with me.
他是个好小伙子
He’s great, isn’t he?
有时间出来和我们喝一杯吧 我们三个
You should come out and have a drink with us sometime, me and your mum.
嗯?
Yeah?
为什么不啊 我们经常去喝点 对吧
Yeah, why not? We often go, don’t we?
是的
Occasionally, yes.
– 我知道 – 甚至不用叫上你妈
– Yeah, I know you do. – It doesn’t even have to be your mum.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!