– 我们不是 他是 – 我们很疯
– We weren’t, he was. – You were noisy.
– 你很疯 – 我知道我很疯
– You were noisy. – I know I was noisy.
记得”塑料佩妮乐队”吗?
Remember Plastic Penny?
塑料佩妮
Plastic Penny.
他们现在在哪?
Where are they now?
你那时狂爱他们啊
You fancied Plastic Penny.
狂躁是年轻人的特权
It’s the young person’s prerogative to be noisy.
我知道 都是我自己的问题
Yeah, I know, I know. It’s all my own fault.
我没遇到对的人 纠结于一成不变的日子里
I’m not meeting the right people. I’m stuck in a rut.
肯 这不是你的错
It’s not your fault, Ken.
你陷在这一成不变的日子里
You are stuck in a rut.
所以无法面对退休的事
That’s why you can’t face retirement.
嗯 是这样
Yeah, I know.
周日晚上 我很害怕赶上那班火车
I’m dreading getting on that train Sunday night.
我总这样
I always do.
– 怕什么? – 我知道我怎么想的
– Why? – I know what I’ll be thinking.
赫尔城对我来说已经没什么意义了
There’s nothing for me in Hull any more.
除了工作
Except my job.
大部分朋友都不在那儿了
Most of my friends have gone.
戈登去世对你打击挺大吧
Hit you hard when Gordon died, didn’t it?
还有他妻子
And his wife.
也走了?
Is she gone?

Yes.
现在他们都不在了
Oh, yeah, they’re both gone now.
说来可笑 我走着走着就会想起他
Funnily enough, I was thinking about him on the way down.
在林肯郡的时候 我常往窗外看
I looked out the windows when we were in Lincolnshire,
就能看到那棵该死的树
I saw this fucking tree.
它让我…
It rem…
它让我想起戈登的葬礼
It reminded me of his funeral.
哦 肯
Oh, Ken.

Ken.

Ken.
过来
Come on.
杰莉 对不起
Gerri, I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s all right.
对不起 汤姆
I’m sorry, Tom.
你还好吧?
How you doing?
– 我感觉糟透了 – 看着就是
– I feel like shit. – You look like shit.
我知道
I know.
除了这个 你还有什么感觉?
Apart from that, how are you doing?
我还是感觉糟透了
I still feel like shit.
我会和你比到底的
I’ll race you to the top.
– 什么? – 蛇形道 我会打败你的
– What? – Snake Pass, I’ll race you.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你最后一次骑车是什么时候?
When was the last time you sat on a bike?
1♥8♥9♥6年 大纳茨福德赛
1♥8♥9♥6, penny-farthing.
我跟你说
I tell you what.
我们俩从伊达尔出发 去马特洛克巴斯
You and me, we’ll walk from Edale to Matlock Bath.
不着急 慢慢走
Take as long as it takes.
路过酒吧就进去喝几杯 你觉得怎样?
Stay in nice pubs along the way. What do you reckon?
要我说啊
I’ll tell you what.
我待在酒吧里 你在外面走好了
I’ll stay in the pubs, you do the walking.
得了吧 你可是拎行李的
Bugger that, you’re carrying the bags.
怎么样啊?
How about it?
没开玩笑 秋天我们就出发
Serious, we’ll go in the autumn.
不然你想怎么办呢?
What are we going to do with you, then, eh?
反正你绝对不能再这么下去了
You can’t go on like this, that’s for sure.
多对一还是小组赛?
So, is it every man for himself or are we having teams?
小组赛
Teams.
我大胆提议 最差的和最棒的分一组
If I might make so bold, I would suggest that the best plays with the worst, Jack.
– 好主意 意思就是 – 你和肯一组
– Good idea. – In other words, you’re with Ken.
– 谢了 – 肯 是我和你
– Thanks. – It’s me and you, Ken.
– 赌点什么? – 赌瓶酒
– Is there anything on it? – Bottle of wine.
我跟
You’re on.
– 准备好了吗? – 好了 扔吧
– Are you ready? – Yeah. Yeah, go on.
– 该你了! – 哈哈!
– It’s you! – Ah, right!
– 那么我开球了 – 您请
– Shall I kick off? – You take the honour.
父子队来啦
So, this father and son team.
大小赫普
The double Hepple.
没错 给你们瞧瞧我们的斗士精神
Yes, take on these unknown mavericks.
– 看看吧 肯 – 祝你好运
– That’s us, Ken. – Good luck, Tom.
你也好运
And good luck to you, Mo.
我不得不承认能再次和你打球真是太棒了
Can I just say what a great pleasure it is to be playing with you once again?
那当然 好好学着吧
Yep, yeah. Watch and learn, Ken.
赢了可有酒喝哦
There’s wine on it.
是啊
Right.
发射
Off we go.
– 啊! – 我就知道!
– At-choo! – I knew it!
– 我就知道你会这么干! – 哈哈哈!
– I knew you were going to do that! – Ha, ha, ha!
这么多年了 我一直都要忍♥受你这种折磨
All my life I’ve had to put up with this nonsense from you
现在我要反抗!
and I’m not going to have it any longer!
别把动物吓到了
Don’t scare the wildlife, Ken.
你一般起夜多少回?
How many times a night do you go?
没数过
I lose count.
你得想办法治一治
You gotta get it sorted out, Ken.

Yeah.
– 天 太美了 – 真不错
– Oh, what a beauty. – Lovely.
漂亮的一击 是吧搭档?
Good shot, partner?
– 相当漂亮了 – 谢谢
– Oh, sorry. Good shot, Jack. – Thank you.
– 你还好吧? – 没事
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
– 想把那个拿走吗? – 是的
– You want it out, Joe? – Yep.
祝你好运 搭档
Good luck, partner.
都是因为这个
It’s all down to this.
形势大好
Looks good.
哦!
Oh!
– 我的好搭档 – 那当然
– My partner. – Oh, yes.
杰莉!
Gerri!
– 汤姆! – 她来了!
– Tom! – Here she is.
– 嗨 玛丽 – 真抱歉我来晚了
– Hello, Mary. – Sorry I’m so late.
怎么了?
What happened?
我花了三个小时才到这儿
It’s taken me three hours to get here.
两点我就出发了 可我迷路了
I left home at two. I had to ask a policeman
最后还是警♥察♥告诉我怎么走的
in the end, I got so lost.
– 你迷路了? – 是啊 真抱歉
– You got lost? – Yeah, I’m really sorry.
– 你都来好几次了 – 我知道
– You’ve been here loads of times. – I know.
你应该知道路啊
You know the way.
没错 可我今天开车来的
Yeah, but I came in my car, Gerri.
– 天呐! – 怎么了?
– Oh, God! – What’s happened?
我真傻 怎么总是把事情搞糟呢
Oh, I’m so stupid. Why do I always spoil everything?
我本来是想给你们个惊喜的
I wanted it to be a surprise.
买♥♥车的事吗?
You’ve bought a car?
– 对呀! – 上帝啊救救我们
– Yeah! – God help us.
超合算的 我相当满意了
I got it ever so cheap. I was really chuffed with myself
他们开价700 可我说我只出600
because they wanted 700, but I offered 600,
最后650卖♥♥我的
but we settled at 650.
他们俩真是好人 我猜是兄弟
They were a nice couple of guys. I think they were brothers.
– 其中一个镶了金牙 – 真的?
– One of them had a gold tooth. – Did he?
嗯 他们想要现钱
Yeah. But, they wanted cash.
没办法我又去提款机提钱 周三一趟
So I had to go to the cash point on Wednesday
周四一趟 周五又一趟
and Thursday and Friday.
知道周五下班我才提完
So, I couldn’t collect it till after work on Friday.
可他们周五早上打来电♥话♥
But they rang on Friday morning
问我什么时候交钱
to find out what time I was going to go round with the money.
可这时候我想起来保险还没弄呢
And had I sorted out the insurance?
我居然给忘了!
Well, that hadn’t even crossed my mind!
所以整个周五的午休 我都在忙活那个
So, I spent the whole of my lunch break on Friday sorting that out
真是不小的一笔啊
and it was really expensive because
因为1984年以后我就没开过
I haven’t driven since 1984.
可我周四的时候没跟你说
But I didn’t tell you on Thursday, Gerri,
因为我打算今天来
because I knew I was coming here today

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!