通常我坐车去上班
I usually get the bus,
但要是晚了就坐不上了 只能走
but if I’m late, I have to leg it, if I miss the bus.
路过小餐馆就买♥♥份早点
I stop at the caff to pick up breakfast.
没有砂糖圆面包我就买♥♥牛角面包
I have a croissant if they haven’t got any iced buns.
加一杯茶
Cup of tea.
我得偷偷带进去
I have to smuggle it in.
全是因为斯蒂文那个地地道道的法♥西♥斯♥
Just because of that Steve. He’s a right fascist.
– 是你老板? – 嗯 我老板
– That’s your boss, isn’t it? – Yeah, my boss.
我的主管
My supervisor.
– 他还在那儿吗 – 是啊
– Is he still there? – Oh, yeah.
就和我们一起干了三年… 不 两年
He’s only been with us three… no, two years.
都35了 可看起来像12岁
35, looks 12,
还把我当小孩子看 该死的新手
treats me like a child. Bloody graduate.
– 你也是个新手啊 – 我们都是新手
– You’re a graduate. – We’re all graduates, aren’t we?
– 对 我们都是! – 你都忘了
– Oh, yeah, so we are! – You forgot.
来点沙拉吗?
Would you like some salad, Ken?
– 不 不 够了 谢 – 确定?
– No, no. I’m all right, ta. – Sure?
近四十年来 你一直致力于
I mean, you spend nearly 40 years trying to
帮助人们摆脱救济金找到工作
get people out of the dole queue and into jobs.
有人感谢你吗?我都干恶心了!
What thanks do you get? I’m sick of it!
你这个岁数 走就是了
At your age, you can walk away, can’t you?
谁知道呢
Hm. I don’t know.
退休金挺高的 可观的一笔啊
You’ve got a good retirement package. Index linked pension.
我两年前就能走了
I could have gone two years ago.
为什么没走呢?
Why didn’t you?
– 没那么简单 不是吗? – 难吗?
– It’s not that easy, is it? – Isn’t it?
退休了打算做什么?
What would you do with your time if you retired, Ken?
酒吧
Pub.
吃喝 然后结婚
Eat, drink, be merry.
谁知道呢
I don’t know.
乔呢?
How’s Joe?
他很好 周日你能见到他
He’s fine. You’ll see him on Sunday.
他过得不错
He’s well.
太好了 有女朋友了吗?
Oh, great. Has he got a girlfriend?
– 我觉得没有 – 他也不和我们说
– No, I don’t think so. – Not that we know of.
聚会还有谁来啊?
Who else is coming to the barbeque?
杰克和珍妮
Jack and Janey.
谭雅 一个同事
Tanya, GP from work.
– 还有玛丽 – 哦 玛丽
– Mary. – Oh, Mary.
有她吗?
Is she?
最后就是你了 我们的贵宾!
Then, of course, there’s yourself, sir. The guest of honour.
万岁!
Hooray!
我才知道这事儿呢
I don’t know about that.
最近你还忙什么了?
What else you been up to?
哦 也没什么特别的
Oh, nothing much.
哦! 不 嘿
Mm! Oh, no, hey.
猜我前几天去哪了
Guess where I went the other week.
– 哪啊? – 看赫尔城对阵德比郡
– Where? – Hull versus Derby.
哦 天呐! 你给谁加油?
Ho, ho, ho! Who’d you cheer for?
当然是德比郡
Derby, of course.
我不得不偷摸加油 我被主队球迷包围了
I had to keep quiet, I got stuck with the home mob.
有精彩的传球吗?
Was there owt worth cheering?
没有 太烂了
No, it were crap.
家乡的球赛我兄弟可是一场没落下
I don’t think my brother ever missed one home game.
我们俩和爸爸经常在阶梯看台上站着
No. Me and my dad used to stand with him on the terraces.
周六下午你们经常把卡尔扔在你妈妈家
You used to leave Carl at your mum’s on a Saturday afternoon.
记得吗?
Remember?
当然记得
Oh, yeah.
在客厅里都能听见人群沸腾的吵闹声
You could hear the roar of the crowd from the front room.
必须能听到 离球场不过三条街
Of course you could. It was three streets away.
房♥子都震晃了
Our house used to shake.
不光我们家 都在晃
Ours did. They all did.
克劳当道的那几年 我们在足球世界的中心
During the Clough glory years, we were at the centre of the footballing universe.
– 可你从来没去过 – 去过几次好吧
– You never went. – I did occasionally.
只是不像他那么狂热
I wasn’t manic, like him.
我觉得罗尼现在去不起啦 联票太贵了
I don’t think Ronnie can afford to go now, the price of season tickets.
罗尼怎么样了? 好几年没见到他了
How is Ronnie? I haven’t seen him for years.
– 现在有70喽 – 他都70了?
– He’s 70 now, you know. – Is he?
– 卡尔都41了 上帝啊
– Carl’s 41. – Bloody hell.
– 琳达还没退休 – 她照顾了他一辈子
– Linda’s still working. – She’s kept him all his life.
她都不行了 可怜的女人
She’s worn out, poor woman.
卡尔也是吗?
Is Carl the same?
大家都看得出来
As far as we know.
真悲剧
Very sad.
琳达心都操碎了
Linda’s heartbroken.
罗尼也没好到哪去
So’s Ronnie.
他把自己孤立起来
He’s cut himself off.
我以前常和罗尼喝酒
I used to have a drink with Ronnie.
我爸爸在家时我就跑去德比郡
When my dad was in the home, I’d go to Derby,
酒吧里总有他
he was always in the pub.
嗯 没有早八晚五的工作就是清闲
Yep, that’s one of the advantages of being free from the tyranny of regular employment.
他从来不买♥♥回家的票
He never bought a round.
你是不是在指责我兄弟是个吝啬的混♥蛋♥?
Are you accusing my brother of being a mean bastard?
我就是这个意思
Yeah, I am.
– 好吧 你说的对 – 我知道
– You’re right, he is. – I know.

Mm.
我是说…
I mean, I…
到了一定的年纪…
You get to a certain age…
就不能还去以前那些地方消遣了
I can’t go to the places I used to.
谁愿意和糟老头儿混呢
They don’t like old fogies.
– 你没必要去 – 可它们是我的酒吧
– You don’t have to go. – They’re my pubs.
已经不再是你的了
Not any more, they’re not.
现在都面目全非 变得那么矫情
Except they’re not like pubs now, they’re all poncy bars.
是啊 一切都在变
Exactly, things change.
我刚参加工作时 大家总聚在一起
When I started at work, we’d all socialise together.
某个周五的晚上
On a Friday night,
一起出去喝一杯吃吃饭什么的
everybody would go to the pub for a drink, go for a curry.
可现在…
But now…
不好过了 是吧?
It’s hard, isn’t it?
节假日我找谁过呢?
I mean, who would I go on holiday with?
事实就是没有人
There’s nobody, let’s face it.
就有那么一次和帕姆一起过的
The only time I went on holiday was with Pam.
西班牙 噩梦一般
Spain. Nightmare.
没和安德亚一起呢?
Didn’t you go away with Andrea?
她和她姐姐出去了 你忘了?
No, she went off with her sister. You remember?
哦对
Oh, yeah.
把我晾一边儿 贱♥人♥
Stood me up, the bitch.
留了个坏印象是吧?
It leaves a nasty taste, doesn’t it?
姑娘们身着比基尼 身上涂满了棕油
Girls in bikinis covered with suntan oil.
小伙子们在沙滩上展示自己的肌肉
Boys flexing their muscles on the beach.
不 那不是我风格
No, it’s not for me.
你不喜欢?
Oh, I don’t know.
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
你们可以尝试下文化气息的假日行
You could try a cultural holiday.
我可不喜欢景点
No, I’m not one for culture.
酒吧文化呢
Pub culture.
年轻人 年轻人
Young people, young people.
一切都是为年轻人准备的
Everything’s for young people.
这些酒吧里全是瞎乱喊的年轻人
These bars, you know, they’re full of young people shouting about nothing.
如果我没记错的话
I seem to remember you got banned
赫尔城的很多酒吧都不许你进了
from a number of pubs in Hull
就因为你瞎乱喊
for shouting about nothing,
你也年轻过嘛
when you were a young person.
好吧
Right.
肯 我们都很喜欢你
“Ken, we like you.
你是个好人 又会玩飞镖
You’re a good bloke, you’re good on the darts,
可说到政♥治♥你还是放弃吧 那是你的死穴
but if you talk about politics again, you’re barred.”
嗯 可是这帮孩子 真是太吵人了
No, but these kids, they’re just bloody noisy.
1968年的怀特岛音乐节
Isle of Wight Festival, 1968.
我们都很癫狂 记得吗?
We were noisy, weren’t we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!