我的上帝啊
My goodness.
嗯?
Hm?
– 她变得更糟了 – 是 很绝望
– She gets worse. – I know. Desperate.
我有点愧疚
I feel a bit guilty.
为什么?
What?
你知道的
Well, you know.
不会吧
No.
不 你是对的
No. You’re right.
我想我上学的时候不是很喜欢历史
I don’t think I really enjoyed history at school.
不喜欢吗?
Didn’t you?
谁知道呢
Maybe I did.
只是人上了年纪后就觉得它越来越有意义
It’s just that the older you get, the more relevant it seems.
向我们阐释一些不争的事实
To state the bleeding obvious.
我们很快就是历史的一部分了
We’ll be part of history soon.
当然
Exactly.
– 啊哈! – 啊哈!
– Aha! – Aha!
年轻人 骑车在马路上晃什么呢?
What are you doing riding on the pavement, young man?
长官 我在违法乱纪
I’m breaking the law, officer.
– 到这儿得多久? – 大约一个小时
– How long did it take? – About an hour.
– 累坏了吧 – 就想往床上一躺
– Are you knackered? – I’m ready for bed.
– 熬夜了? – 宿醉
– Late night? – Hangover.
– 需要帮忙吗? – 十分感谢
– Do you want a hand? – Yes, please.
– 我放这儿啦 – 好的
– I’ll stick this away. – All right.
他回来了 真快啊
Oh, he’s back. That was quick, Tom.
– 没拿到肥料吗? – 混合肥
– Didn’t you get the manure? – Compost.
– 是乔啊! – 嗨 玛丽
– Here’s Joe! – Hi, Mary.
嗨 乔 真是个惊喜
Hello, Joe, what a surprise.
– 你还好吧? – 挺好 你呢?
– Are you all right? – I’m great. How are you?
大♥陆♥人 总这么贴心
Oh, continental! He’s all sweaty.
我骑一早上车了
I’ve been riding all morning.
是吗 我喜欢你的帽子
Have you? I like your hat.
啊这就对了 从来不忘了问候妈妈
Ah, that’s right. Never forget to kiss your mum.
我可从没记着
I never do.
不会的 你是个好孩子
No, you’re a good boy, aren’t you?
– 嗯 – 我记得你这么大的时候
– Yeah. – I remember when you were this big.
淘气的很
You were a naughty boy.
– 我一直都是啊 – 真的?
– I still am from time to time. – Oh, really?
– 大衣很好看 – 谢谢
– I like your coat. – Oh, thank you.
周日早上穿这个有点多是吧?
I think I’m a bit overdressed for a Sunday morning. What do you think?
那是你的睡衣吗?
Is that what you wore in bed?
我睡你的床来着 没关系吧?
I slept in your bed. Is that all right?
只要你洗床单了
As long as you cleaned the sheets.
我没洗 有什么不妥的?
No, I didn’t. Is that a problem?
– 我们等等看吧 – 好吧
– We’ll have to wait and see. – Oh, right.
抱歉 挡你路了
Oh, sorry, Tom. I’m in your way.
看他们多健壮
All of these strong men.
– 这肌肉 – 所以我们才养他
– Look at his muscles. – That’s why we had him.
好吧 我该走了
All right, well, I’m off, then.
– 载你去车站怎么样? – 不用了
– You want a lift to the station? – It’s all right.
– 真的不用? – 我走走就到了
– Are you sure? – I’ll be fine. I could do with a walk.
嗯
Yeah.
关于… 我很抱歉…
Sorry about… you know…
没关系的
It’s OK.
– 很高兴你能来 – 谢谢 汤姆
– It was good to see you. – Oh, thank you, Tom.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
当然
Yeah, you know.
昨晚我过的相当愉快了
Had a bit of a wild night, Joe.
真该走了
Well, I’d best be off.
哦 多谢你们的早餐 很可口
Oh, thanks for saving me that breakfast. It was really delicious.
– 别客气 玛丽 – 嗯
– You’re very welcome, Mary. – Yeah.
乔 很高兴见到你 希望很快再见
It’s lovely to see you, Joe. I’ll see you soon, I hope.
– 会的 – 嗯 但愿吧
– See you soon. – Yeah, hopefully.
祝你们今天过的愉快
Well, have a lovely day together, all of you.
– 谢谢 – 那么 再见了
– Right. Ta-ta, then. – Yeah, OK. Bye.
周二见 杰莉
See you on Tuesday, Gerri.
再见 照顾好自己
Bye, Mary. Take care.
再见
Bye.
– 再见了 乔 – 再见
– Bye Joe. – Bye.
– 拜 – 拜
– Bye. – Bye.
给你
There you go.
– 美味啊 – 给你的礼物
– Delicious. – Present for you.
马特要结婚了
Matt’s getting married.
哦 马修!
Oh, Mathew!
是吗? 弹吉他那个马特?
Oh, is he? Matt with the guitar?
不 那是保罗
No, that’s Paul.
对 马特是另一个
Oh, Matt, yeah.
太棒了
That’s great.
你和有麻烦的那位女士谈过了吗?
Have you met the lady in question?
当然谈了
Certainly have.
她配得上他吗?
Is she worthy of him?
没法商量了 他们憎恶彼此
No, they hate each other.
你是想说 他配得上她吗?
You mean, is he worthy of her?
能再说一遍吗 潘赫斯特太太
Oh, beg your pardon, Mrs Pankhurst.
这次又是哪儿啊? 布宜诺斯艾利斯?
Where’s the stag do this time? Buenos Aires?
– 不 改都柏林了 – 哦 挺好
– No, Dublin. – Ooh, lovely.
又攻占一个首都哈
Another capital city brought to its knees.
我们会尽量保持原样的
Well, we’ll try and leave it as we find it.
什么时候去?
When are you going?
七月 因为婚礼在八月
July. The wedding’s August.
好极了 我去泡茶
Lovely. I’ll make some tea.
什么时候能轮到你呢?
So, when’s it going to be your turn?
可能是下周的星期三
A week on Wednesday?
你之前怎么没说呢
Oh, you didn’t say.
想给你们个惊喜嘛
I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.
– 我就知道 – 我还没买♥♥好帽子呢
– I knew. – Oh, no, I haven’t bought a hat.
有什么新鲜事吗?
Any news?
还没谱呢?
Nobody?
没有 没信儿呢
No, still quiet on that front.
怎么了?
What?
不好意思 借过
Sorry, love. Excuse me.
谁在敲我的门?
Who’s that a-knocking on my door?
是我!
It’s only me!
– 不许进! – 你好啊 伙计
– Bugger off! – Hello, Tom, mate.
亲爱的杰莉
Hiya, Gerri, love.
– 嗨 肯 近来好吗? – 很好啊
– Hi, Ken, how are you? – I’m all right.
– 哦 肋骨折了 – 真不好意思
– Oh, crushed ribs. – Sorry.
– 把包给我 – 我要憋死了
– Give us your bag. – I’m bursting for a pee.
不介意的话 我去楼上解决啦
I’ll just run upstairs. Is that all right?
行李我帮你放床上了 你住乔那屋
I’ll put it on your bed. You’re in Joe’s room.
哦 好多了 人有三急啊
Ooh, that’s better. I needed that.
把大衣脱了吧
I’ll take your coat.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, mate.
– 杰莉 – 小心那
– Ooh, Gerri. – Careful, Ken.
– 喝啤酒吗? – 来一杯吧 谢了
– Would you like a beer? – Oh, I’d love one, ta.
– 两个疯子 – 吼吼…
– Maniacs. – Oh…
– 人间美味 – 谢谢
– It’s great this. – Thank you.
舒服了?
Better?
我从早上一直饿到现在
I haven’t eaten since breakfast.
– 什么都没吃? – 没有
– Haven’t you? – No.
见到你们真好 干杯
It’s great to see you both. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
– 嗯嗯 – 你的公♥寓♥怎么样了?
– Mm. – So how’s your flat, Ken?
老样子啊 老样子
Oh, same old, same old.
雇清洁工了吗?
You employed a cleaner yet?
谁被我雇进来都会转身走人的
If I got a cleaner in, she’d turn round, walk straight out again.
这样才给清洁工一个宏伟的奋斗目标啊
It might give her a purpose in life.
屋子乱七八糟 可我觉得不错
Bit of a mess, but it suits me.
对啊
Yeah.
五分钟就走到单位了
Five minutes walk to work.