晚点我给他打个电♥话♥ 真想见见他
I’ll ring him later. I’d love to see him.
他不会有事的
He’s all right.
葛塔先生?
Mr. Gupta?
你好 我是乔·海帕
Joe Hepple, nice to meet you.
– 我跟他一起来的 – 很好
– I just came with him. – Ah, good.
请跟我这边来
Just follow me this way, please.
这边走
This way.
不好意思有点乱
Excuse the mess.
葛塔先生 坐这儿…
You sit there, Mr. Gupta, and…
我帮你腾地方
l’ll pop you there.
好吧 这些信我都拆开了
OK, now we’ve opened all these letters,
目前为止该看的都看了
and I’ve seen all I need to see for the time being.
显而易见 信还真的是不少呢
Obviously, it’s a sizeable correspondence
简单说吧 葛塔先生这十周来一直在住院
and, understandably, Mr. Gupta hasn’t exactly been in a position to open them,
所以没能阅读
seeing as he’s been in hospital for the past ten weeks.
不过你看起来很健康 迫不及待要出院啊
But, you’re looking fit and raring to go, Mr. Gupta.
啊?
Huh?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
– 这得多长时间? – 不会太久
– How long will this take? – Not too long.
我必须尽快回去工作
It’s just I have to get back to work.
你做什么的?
What do you do?
呃… 家庭餐饮业
Er, I’m… Restaurant family business.
哦 美味
Oh, tasty.
好吧
OK.
嗯… 葛塔先生需要明白的是
Erm… it’s important for Mr. Gupta to understand that
在目前这个阶段
at this point
他不会被驱逐
he’s in no danger of being evicted.
好了吗?
OK?
我简要和你说一下审理那天的流程
I’ll take you briefly through what is going to happen in court.
嗯… 我将代表葛塔先生出庭
Erm… l’ll be representing Mr Gupta on the day.
向法官说明事实…
We’ll put the case to the judge…
…然后…
…and…
法官会同意休庭
he will agree to adjourn which will then
我们就有时间解决问题了 明白?
give us time to sort things out, OK?
这样我… 不好意思
So, I’ll… Excuse me.
你好?
Hello?
– 我来开! – 好的
– I’ll get it! – All right.
– 你好 玛丽 – 嗨 杰莉
– Hello, Mary. – Hi, Gerri.
天晴了 谢天谢地
It’s stopped raining, thank goodness.
是啊
I know.
– 欢迎你来 – 谢谢
– Welcome. – Oh, thank you.
给你买♥♥的小礼物 百里香
I bought you a little present, some thyme.
真可爱 谢谢
That’s lovely. Thank you.
就是个小东西
It’s nothing much.
– 嗨 你好 – 亲爱的
– Oh, there he is. – Hello, love.
你好 汤姆
Hello, Tom.
真抱歉 我控制不住就抽了根烟
Oh! I’m sorry, I just had to have a cigarette
我知道你不喜欢烟味
and I know you don’t like the smell.
傻姑娘
Don’t be daft.
我正试着戒掉它 对吧杰莉?
I’m trying to give up, aren’t I, Gerri?
真的?
Oh, are you?
就是地铁上有些不愉快的事
Only I’ve just had a bad experience on the tube.
– 怎么了? – 有个男的
– What happened? – There was this man.
– 他怎么了? – 他一直在看我
– What did he do? – Well, he was looking at me.
每次我抬头 他都在看我
I mean, every time I looked up, he was looking at me.
哦 天呐
Oh, dear.
说实话 我挺不安的
It was a bit unsettling, to be honest.
你现在安全了
Well, you’re here now.
对 和你们在一起我真开心
Exactly, and I’m very happy to be here with both of you.
汤姆 这是给你的
This is for you, Tom.
– 哦! – 没什么特别的
– Ah! – It’s nothing special.
布宜诺斯艾利斯
Buenos Aires.
嗯 因为我想你们不是去过那吗?
Yeah, because I thought you went there,
你俩去过吧 阿根廷?
didn’t you, the two of you, Argentina?
– 我们没去 – 没有
– No, we didn’t, no. – No.
– 你们没去? – 没有
– Didn’t you? – No.
汤姆去巴西了 挖他的洞
Tom’s been to Brazil, digging his holes.
– 是的 – 有时我真糊涂
– Yeah. – Oh, I’m so stupid sometimes.
– 没关系 – 真的没关系
– That’s all right. – Oh, honestly,
砰! 你们有没有什么好办法?
Pow! What are you going to do with me, eh?
我先上楼去了 没关系吧
I’m just going to run upstairs. Is that all right?
很快就回来
I won’t be a minute.
圣诞节后就没见你了
I haven’t seen you since Christmas.
是吗?
Really?
今晚就我们三个?
Oh, it’s just the three of us tonight?
是的
Yes.
– 我跟你说了 – 你说了?
– I did tell you. – Did you?
跟你吃就很开心了 玛丽
We wanted you all to ourselves, Mary.
谢谢你 汤姆 男孩子们都这么说
Oh, thank you, Tom. That’s what all the boys say.
我没想好穿什么
No, I wasn’t sure what to wear.
不知道你们是不是想开个晚宴
I didn’t know if it was going to be one of your big dinner parties,
没想到就我们三个 很随性
or just us, you know, casual.
我倒觉得你这身挺好的
I think you got it just about right, Mary.
看起来很漂亮
You look lovely.
谢谢 杰莉
Oh, thank you, Gerri.
– 哦…抱歉 – 昨晚熬夜了?
– Oh… sorry. – Did you have a late night?
看了一整夜电影
Oh! I stayed up watching the film.
早上都睁不开眼了
I couldn’t wake up this morning.
不过 不上班的时候睡个懒觉蛮好
No, but it was lovely having a lie-in on my day off.
– 我们没出去 – 是吗?
– We stayed in. – Did you?
– 听听音乐 – 顺便做点别的事
– We listened to some music. – Amongst other things.
– 我以为乔会来呢 – 我看是不会了
– I thought Joe might be coming. – I don’t think so.
他明天来
He’s coming tomorrow.
那太可惜了 不能见面了
Oh, that’s a shame. I won’t see him.
杰莉跟你说我要买♥♥辆车吗 汤姆?
Did Gerri tell you about me getting a car, Tom?
说了
Yes.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
多令人兴奋那 想买♥♥什么样的?
Exciting. What are you going to get?
没想好呢 一个小小的… 红色的
Oh, well, I don’t know. Something small and… red.
小红车? 范围还真是小多了
Small and red? Well, that narrows it down.
– 嗯 – 但愿你饿了
– Yeah. – I hope you’re hungry.
杰莉 你了解我的 我快饿扁了
I’m starving, Gerri, you know me.
我们会把你喂胖的
We’ll have to fatten you up.
有人给你做好饭多幸福啊
Oh, it’s lovely having your dinner cooked for you.
自己住的时候就不会弄这么麻烦
You don’t really bother when you’re by yourself.
– 你看上去不错 – 谢谢你 汤姆
– You look well. – Oh, thank you, Tom.
匀称又苗条
You’re nice and slim.
真的? 我一直很苗条 是吧?
Am I? Well, I’ve always been slim, haven’t I?
不像我 中年发福了
Unlike me. Middle-aged spread.
别那么说
Shut up.
你很完美 每天都那么动人
You’re perfect. Gorgeous in every way.
别不承认
And you know it.
坐啊 玛丽 再喝一杯
Sit yourself down, Mary. Help yourself to another drink.
那件衣服怎样了?
How is that dressing coming along?
和之前想的一样
As well as can be expected.
汤姆 听说你又要去爱尔兰
I hear you’re going to the Emerald Isle again, Tom.
没错 租个小别♥墅♥ 开车去
That’s correct. Rent a cottage, take the car.
– 在后院支顶帐篷 – 还有睡袋
– Put the tent in the back. – And the sleeping bags.
天气好的话 就考虑一下露营
If it’s nice we might do a bit of camping.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我可不想睡帐篷 多谢了
I wouldn’t fancy sleeping in a tent, thank you very much.
我可从来没当你是大自然的女向导
No, I never had you down as one of nature’s Girl Guides, Mary.
确实没有
No, Tom.
但我一直准备着呢
But I am always prepared.
– 可为了什么呢? – 为了一切 杰莉
– Yes, but what for? – For anything, Gerri.
– 你了解我的 – 是的
– You know me. – Yes, I do.
今年我不打算休假了
I’m not going to get a holiday this year.
也从来没休过 是吧?
But then I never do, do I, Gerri?
因为没人陪我
Because I haven’t got anyone to go with.
你们就很幸福了 彼此都是个伴
It’s all right for you two, you’ve got each other.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!